Need a WTT buddy January 2014

Can I join in? I am WTT until Jan 2014 as well

Yes ma'am! Welcome :wave:
Tell us a little bit about yourself :)
Sure! :haha:
I am 25 (turning 26 in September), DH is 30 and we will be WTT our #1 in Jan 2014. Both of us have full-time jobs and I think we make a good enough living. We decided to wait so that we can have more of our time right now. That's the only reason. Do I have to admit that I get so broody I spend hours on BnB? And mann, I just can't wait!! Feels so long (infact, DH and I just recently moved up our date from summer 2014 to Jan 2014 because we thought we should begin trying as it may take longer because of my PCOS).....but trying to hang in there tight! :thumbup:

I am 25 (turning 26 in September), DH is 30 and we will be WTT our #1 in Jan 2014. Both of us have full-time jobs and I think we make a good enough living. We decided to wait so that we can have more of our time right now. That's the only reason. Do I have to admit that I get so broody I spend hours on BnB? And mann, I just can't wait!! Feels so long (infact, DH and I just recently moved up our date from summer 2014 to Jan 2014 because we thought we should begin trying as it may take longer because of my PCOS).....but trying to hang in there tight! :thumbup:
Welcome Shudknow:flower:
Glad youve joined us!! It's a long wait but with all of us keeping each other company it'll hopefully go by rather quickly :)

Welcome Shudknow:flower:
Glad youve joined us!! It's a long wait but with all of us keeping each other company it'll hopefully go by rather quickly :)

Thanks junemomma...I do hope that time just flies! :thumbup:

It is nice to have that time. DH and I were married almost 2 years before we started trying for our lo. We were able to travel and just enjoy each other. Nowadays we're passed out on the couch - granted we still have time for each other...but it's usually interrupted by the baby.

Which country do you live in?

Mind if I join? :blush: I've got til 2014 too I think... though nothing's set in stone

It is nice to have that time. DH and I were married almost 2 years before we started trying for our lo. We were able to travel and just enjoy each other. Nowadays we're passed out on the couch - granted we still have time for each other...but it's usually interrupted by the baby.

Yes, I think it is good to have some "our-time" with OH. But, the reason I think which gets me so broody is that OH and I have been living together since 4 years though we have been technically married for 1. However those 4 years were very different. It is only since the past 6 months that we started to get some time to do other things meaning enjoy life rather than working all the time. That's the reason why we decided to wait.

I live in the US. What about you?

Hey guys! My name is Courtney, I'm 24 (25 this year) and from Victoria, Australia. I've been with my boyfriend for 2.5 years, and we have been living together for almost 2 years. We are waiting to try until around Feb 2014. It seems like so far away to me, and I wish I could start having babies already! But we're both on the same page with this, and know it's a good idea to wait. We both work full time, I'm in a pretty stable job in the medical field with a fairly decent income, and my OH is in an okay job with a not so great an income- but it's a stable job and he enjoys it. We're hoping to save up some money before TTC. I would personally like to own a house before then, and perhaps have an engagement ring on my finger ;). OH wants to find a better, higher paying job before then. We're still young so we decided to take the responsible approach and spend some time getting more comfortable financially etc. and doing the things we won't be able to once we have a baby (do some travelling maybe?). But at the moment I am spending so much time on my baby names app, or looking up baby nurseries etc (another reason to want to own our own house before having babies-decorating!)

Yes, I think it is good to have some "our-time" with OH. But, the reason I think which gets me so broody is that OH and I have been living together since 4 years though we have been technically married for 1. However those 4 years were very different. It is only since the past 6 months that we started to get some time to do other things meaning enjoy life rather than working all the time. That's the reason why we decided to wait.

Yep, U.S. as well. I'm in Indiana! What about you?

Hey guys! My name is Courtney, I'm 24 (25 this year) and from Victoria, Australia. I've been with my boyfriend for 2.5 years, and we have been living together for almost 2 years. We are waiting to try until around Feb 2014. It seems like so far away to me, and I wish I could start having babies already! But we're both on the same page with this, and know it's a good idea to wait. We both work full time, I'm in a pretty stable job in the medical field with a fairly decent income, and my OH is in an okay job with a not so great an income- but it's a stable job and he enjoys it. We're hoping to save up some money before TTC. I would personally like to own a house before then, and perhaps have an engagement ring on my finger ;). OH wants to find a better, higher paying job before then. We're still young so we decided to take the responsible approach and spend some time getting more comfortable financially etc. and doing the things we won't be able to once we have a baby (do some travelling maybe?). But at the moment I am spending so much time on my baby names app, or looking up baby nurseries etc (another reason to want to own our own house before having babies-decorating!)

Welcome Courtney :wave:! Yeah, I can understand about wanting to save up money before TTC and wanting to travel. It is hard not to get caught up in the baby fever - it's quite contagious.:haha:

Damn, I'm English XD I need to get my finances sorted too. It's not fair to bring a child into the world without the right resources. But at least it'll be better when we do!!

Damn, I'm English XD I need to get my finances sorted too. It's not fair to bring a child into the world without the right resources. But at least it'll be better when we do!!

We won't hold it against you...:haha::winkwink: It's good to have someone else in the group who is not in the U.S. My husband and I were just talking about going to England in the near future. My sister went 2 years ago and loved it. Yeah, I agree with you about the finances. We're probably considered "older" parents, (me: 28, DH: 30)but I don't mind. We felt more confident about our finances because we were well-established in our careers. Had we thought about having kids right after leaving college, then we'd probably be in a lot of debt right now. My DH was terrible about keeping a job when he was younger and it took me a while to figure out what I actually wanted to do. Having a kid and being stressed out about finances is just too much to handle.

Welcome to all the new ladies!!! Just a quick note from me, been super bust as its now finals week! Eeekkk!!! Pray for me!! I'm so close to getting an A in my med surge class, I need a 92 on my final. So nervous! Anyway hope you all are doing well :)

well my name is Michelle but preffered to be called Shell.. my son is called Rhys almost 14 months old already!!.. i am a care assistant from near Birmingham. I have a step son who is 5 next month :) ive been with my partner 3 years and 4 months and it took us 16 months for my 1st son and his second.. im kind of worried that it will take longer next time round too i really hope not. i had a c section with my son.. hope i can have a natural next time

Welcome new ladies!! Sorry I've been MIA for a while. We had the Fair I was telling y'all about last week, and I've since been trying to catch up on the Olympics!!

The Fair was so much fun, though we didn't take Jack every day...it was just too hot and miserable!!

Good luck on your finals Junemomma! I'm sure you'll do great!

My lil' man cut his first 2 teeth last week, one right after the other! He's been keeping me busy lately. Getting much more interactive and wanting to explore everything!! He had his 6 mo appt today. He weighs a whopping 20 lbs!! My little chunk!

Here's a few recent pics...the first is when he turned 6 mo last Friday, and one from today at his Dr appt....

Attachments

• 484067_10100423818466256_630752636_a.jpg
    484067_10100423818466256_630752636_a.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 422178_10100426745250956_1712705496_n.jpg
    422178_10100426745250956_1712705496_n.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 5
I am WTT Jan 2014. :) 1 year and 4 months to go, now! That's almost nothing considering that when I started waiting it was over 2.5 years away, but I'm soooo broody! :(

Welcome new ladies!! Sorry I've been MIA for a while. We had the Fair I was telling y'all about last week, and I've since been trying to catch up on the Olympics!!

The Fair was so much fun, though we didn't take Jack every day...it was just too hot and miserable!!

Good luck on your finals Junemomma! I'm sure you'll do great!

My lil' man cut his first 2 teeth last week, one right after the other! He's been keeping me busy lately. Getting much more interactive and wanting to explore everything!! He had his 6 mo appt today. He weighs a whopping 20 lbs!! My little chunk!

Here's a few recent pics...the first is when he turned 6 mo last Friday, and one from today at his Dr appt....
awe he is soooo cute!!! where did you get those shirts with the months on them??? i really like that idea. I may just do that for the next baby. :flower:
thank you so much!!! I just finished my Maternity final today. oddly enough, mid-exam, we all found that every other page of our final was missing :dohh: so out of the 110 questions we were suppose to have, we only got about 50! BIG difference in how its graded :growlmad: I'm just hoping the questions we got, that I did well! :thumbup: I also did my care plan presentation today. in place of doing a group project our instructor just had us do a vingette of our patient we did our care plan on. so it wasnt too bad. I'm praying for good grades....I could possibly get an A!!! tomorrow is my last med surge test and then friday is my FINAL!!!! Im so excited to almost be done :happydance: I can't believe how quickly this has gone by and how close I am to becoming an RN!!!:happydance:
I will definitely update you ladies once I get my grades next week!:flower:

Hope you all are doing well!!!!:hugs:

Yep, U.S. as well. I'm in Indiana! What about you?

I am from Oregon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->