Need a WTT buddy January 2014

Ok, so what will it be then?! Let's get this thread started! Also I was wondering if we could do stars around the name so that its easier to spot!

Sounds good to me!! So, I can't remember if you all said you would want to create a FB group page? I figured out how to do it. It can be created as a "secret" group where only the members of the group can see it and any posts made in it. Only a member of the group can invite people to join, so no randoms can see and access it. Let me know if you're all interested, and you can PM me your info and I'll create it. I def don't mind staying here too, but I am more often on FB because it's easier to do from my phone than BnB.

Hey Ladies!
Sorry I've been MIA. I started back to work this week and it's been rough :( Anywho, hope to get on more often.

Junemomma9 - LOVE the fact that you called that girl out on copying your post - what a creeper :rofl:

Welcome Luvmyfam & Angiepie :wave:

I like #4 as well. Sorry I couldn't add to the ideas. I am not creative at all! It was torture just trying to decorate my classroom. :haha:

Sounds good to me!! So, I can't remember if you all said you would want to create a FB group page? I figured out how to do it. It can be created as a "secret" group where only the members of the group can see it and any posts made in it. Only a member of the group can invite people to join, so no randoms can see and access it. Let me know if you're all interested, and you can PM me your info and I'll create it. I def don't mind staying here too, but I am more often on FB because it's easier to do from my phone than BnB.

I'm actually not on FB - weird, I know:blush:

I'm actually not on FB - weird, I know:blush:

not weird at all hun i dont do facebook either :) married and never did it i dont trust it personally but i know ppl who love it

Not weird Babybaker. We can just stay here then where we can all be together. :)

Ok ladies I will change the name to this thread for #4 and put stuff around it to make it stand out :)

Yay!! Our own little group!! Do any of you know how to make those little banners that go in signatures? I don't! Haha! But that would be cool if we had one we could all put in our singnatures.

We can request someone in the signature section of BnB make us a banner. I would love to have one. One that links back to this so I can click on it from my signature and I don't have to navigate to the WTT section (I am lazy haha).

Love the name choice. We sound official and stuff! :haha:

Lol yes we do sound official! As soon as I get on my desktop computer I'll change our name. I can't do it on my cell phone :-/
I just got up so I'm still trying to "wake up" per se:haha:

Oh times zones! I just got up (Sunday). Weird!

Angie, it's my birthday where you are!!! Haha it's still Saturday here.

Happy early birthday Junemomma!! Any fun plans to celebrate?

Thank you ladies!! Didn't really do much. Just went out to lunch, then drove around a bit. It started raining really heavy so there wasnt much we could do after that started :-( oh well! DH surprised me with a cake! I love cake!

Glad you had a good birthday!! And yumm-o.... Cake!! Too bad about the rain!! It was a monsoon here yesterday.
I'll be near Florida come Thursday. Me and the fam are going to Orange Beach!! Can't wait to put Jack's little toes in the sand!!
Have you started your new job yet? If so, how's that going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->