Need daily support buddies!

I got my periods hun!!..so m officially out this cycle onto next one now
so this would be cycle# 3 without pcos..
new cycle new journey!!..but this time i had some tooth sensitivity today before my periods does anyone knws why it happened it happened for the first time...

Khatif if you had EWCM today you should BD. Just because the ovulation test wasn't positive doesn't mean you aren't ovulating. It may be wrong. So lot's of BDing!!!

Pearly I'm so sorry your AF showed up. :cry::flower: Hang in there! It wasn't your month, but you're on to a brand new cycle!!! :happydance: Lots of :dust: your way. Keep your head up!! :thumbup:

hairftsher my bbs have been hurting also. I'm on approx. CD 25. I figured I'm due to start my AF in anywhere from 1-5 days. So I'm not going to test until the 18th at the earliest just in case. But my bbs have been sore for about a week. I've had pains in my ovary area on both sides for a few days which is strange this late in my cycle and I've had some dizzy spells. Trying not to read into it...but it's tough. Who knows? :dohh:

I'm wishing all of us the best of luck and we'll get there!!! We're in this together!! :thumbup:

Mrs R. thanku so much dear yeah onto next cycle and already waiting for my periods to get over wow I so wish it's your BFp dear U've got so much f symptoms!!
Few more days and ull be testing positive fx and toes crosses for that!!
Keep updating Hun !!

Thanks Pearly, I'm hoping it is as well. But, I have got my hopes up before and I was wrong. Even though this cycle I've had some different symptoms, but I also think my last cycle was messed up and that has never happened to me before either. So who knows? :dohh:

I hope that if we have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give our best eventually we will all get that :BFP:

Pearly, I am sorry for the AF but a new cyle is a new chance. What good for you without PCOS. How did you get healed of it? It was only a diet or did you got meds as well?

Mrs, Reinike. Finger crossed for you. I hope you will have BFP over a week.

Don't laugh at me but I had to Google what is BD :)

Pearly, I am sorry for the AF but a new cyle is a new chance. What good for you without PCOS. How did you get healed of it? It was only a diet or did you got meds as well?

Mrs, Reinike. Finger crossed for you. I hope you will have BFP over a week.

Don't laugh at me but I had to Google what is BD :)

Very true Magrat let's stay positive throughout and try out best Mrs R. Good luck hunnie! Lots f baby dust n fx for you

Khatif if you had EWCM today you should BD. Just because the ovulation test wasn't positive doesn't mean you aren't ovulating. It may be wrong. So lot's of BDing!!!

Pearly I'm so sorry your AF showed up. :cry::flower: Hang in there! It wasn't your month, but you're on to a brand new cycle!!! :happydance: Lots of :dust: your way. Keep your head up!! :thumbup:

hairftsher my bbs have been hurting also. I'm on approx. CD 25. I figured I'm due to start my AF in anywhere from 1-5 days. So I'm not going to test until the 18th at the earliest just in case. But my bbs have been sore for about a week. I've had pains in my ovary area on both sides for a few days which is strange this late in my cycle and I've had some dizzy spells. Trying not to read into it...but it's tough. Who knows? :dohh:

I'm wishing all of us the best of luck and we'll get there!!! We're in this together!! :thumbup:

So weird! I've been having random dizzy spells as well. More like lightheadedness than dizziness.

That's what mine has been hairftsher. Today I really haven't had pains in my ovary areas. My bbs still hurt, especially when I take my bra off at the end of the day. Oww!! :wacko: But they've felt like that before my AF before. They've just been hurting a while longer than they normally do. Haven't had any dizziness today, just tired...but I haven't slept great the past couple nights. Feel like I need more sleep. But I also feel that way before my AF starts, so who knows?? :dohh: No AF signs yet and I figure it's due to start anywhere from today to this coming Wednesday. So my fingers are crossed it doesn't show and I'll take a test on Thursday if she hasn't shown up. :af::bfp:

That's what mine has been hairftsher. Today I really haven't had pains in my ovary areas. My bbs still hurt, especially when I take my bra off at the end of the day. Oww!! :wacko: But they've felt like that before my AF before. They've just been hurting a while longer than they normally do. Haven't had any dizziness today, just tired...but I haven't slept great the past couple nights. Feel like I need more sleep. But I also feel that way before my AF starts, so who knows?? :dohh: No AF signs yet and I figure it's due to start anywhere from today to this coming Wednesday. So my fingers are crossed it doesn't show and I'll take a test on Thursday if she hasn't shown up. :af::bfp:

my boobs have been crazy sore & heavy feeling. usually before my AF I just have sensitive nipples (right open I am, haha).
i'm CD30, & I think i'm just telling myself AF will come so I won't be disappointed... if not, i'll test Thursday. :O

fingers crossed for BFP for the both of us. :)

BFN today. Part of me hopes that my cycle IS supposed to be 30 days long and it's just too early...but I'm pretty sure that's just kidding myself. Pretty disappointed, haha. To make matters worse I'd just had a really involved dream about getting a positive...
FX for everyone else x

Good luck to all lovely ladies here fx for all u guys wish it's BFP for all!!

Heychrissie, you may have a false negative, keep thinking happy thoughts. Hair and Ms.Reinke, I think this month is your month. YAY to BFP's.

Thanks tuamora, I hope so but I've occasionally had the heavy 'AF is on her way' feeling...but I will stay positive! If it's not my month then there will be other months :)

Hang in there heychrissie. If your AF hasn't shown up you're not out this month. Some women don't get a BFP until later than their AF due date.

hairftsher it sounds like we've got some of the same things going on! Today I have been absolutely exhausted. But I sometimes get that way before my AF too. Why do PMS and pregnancy symptoms have to be so alike!? Irritating! :dohh:

yeah hows everyone doing m on cd 4 today yay!! so excited almost periods going to get over that means bd marathon about to begin:Dlol!!!
Good luck guys hope to see BFPs soon here!!

I'm on approx CD 28 or 29 and my cycles are normally anywhere from 28-30 days. But no AF as of now. :af: I haven't tested yet because I'm not 100% sure when I'm actually due with my last AF being so screwed up, so I'm waiting to test until Wednesday. I'm scared though, because I've had some weird symptoms and I'm hoping it's because I'm pregnant and not just hormonal crap. :cry: Praying for my :bfp: this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->