Need daily support buddies!

Fx and toes crossed for you hun!!..hoping this is it!!

It seems like we don't stand a chance this month :( tmi ahead...We bd Sunday morning and won't be able to dtd till Wednesday evening and I'm pretty sure I'll ovulate tomorrow or wednesday morning ...already got ewcm and ovulation pain :cry: it's frustrating with our home being under construction and having a wedding to plan :wacko: I'm very very disappointed :cry:

Margat if you can try to squeeze it in. Ms. Reinke this is your month....

People keep saying this is my month and my aunt text me yesterday and said "she just has a feeling". But I DON'T want to get my hopes up!! :cry: This is so hard. I'm scared I'll get a :bfn: on Wednesday morning and be really depressed. It's been different this month, but I don't know if it's the real thing or not. :nope: Right now I could literally fall asleep sitting here. I do get tired before my AF starts, but I'm REALLY tired!! :sleep: Imagining things? I have no idea. :dohh:

Margat if you can try to squeeze it in. Ms. Reinke this is your month....

Haha, tuamora if only things could work that way. I just needed to whine a little :blush:
FX for MrsReineke, heychrissie and hairftsher :BFP:

Thanks Magrat!! How are you two feeling today hairftsher and heychrissie?

I'm on approx CD 28 or 29 and my cycles are normally anywhere from 28-30 days. But no AF as of now. :af: I haven't tested yet because I'm not 100% sure when I'm actually due with my last AF being so screwed up, so I'm waiting to test until Wednesday. I'm scared though, because I've had some weird symptoms and I'm hoping it's because I'm pregnant and not just hormonal crap. :cry: Praying for my :bfp: this time.

Praying for you too! I just have this crazy feeling November will be the month for me.

CD32 today! So I'm expecting AF by Wednesday/Thursday. My boobs are less sore... Usually they don't ease up until AF starts but I suspect if it was a pregnancy symptom they wouldn't stop hurting either. I think I talk myself into thinking I should FEEL pregnant when it happens (I'm crazy I know) --, I don't think this is my cycle. But I guess I can't confirm that until AF shows her ugly face or doesn't).

It seems like we don't stand a chance this month :( tmi ahead...We bd Sunday morning and won't be able to dtd till Wednesday evening and I'm pretty sure I'll ovulate tomorrow or wednesday morning ...already got ewcm and ovulation pain :cry: it's frustrating with our home being under construction and having a wedding to plan :wacko: I'm very very disappointed :cry:

Having sex on ovulation day usually doesn't increase your odds! It's having it before so that the sperm is there waiting for the egg. If you bd'd on Sunday you have a really good shot!!! Fingers crossed!

I'm okay, occasionally getting little cramps (where I assume my cervix is? Get it before AF anyway.) so I'm expecting the witch pretty soon :) but I bought some conception aid vitamin things earlier so I'm just thinking ahead to next month now :)

FX for you!

hairftsher and heychrissie, you guys are not out yet!! :thumbup: My fingers are crossed for both of you!!! I really haven't had any cramps yet, just that annoying achey feeling around where I assume my right ovary is. Plus all my other annoying symptoms, tired, dizzy spells, creamy CM and sore bbs. My luck it's a cyst or something. I had a bad one when I was 17. Didn't have to have surgery or anything, but it was the size of a softball!! :sad1: It gave me horrible pain though, enough my Mom took me to the ER. But I know cysts are common around this time of the month for a lot of women and I'm hoping that's not what it is. Then I was thinking OMG it's an etopic pregnancy!! :dohh: I looked at the symptoms and pain in that area is one of the symptoms, but then there are a lot of other horrible ones that I'm not experiencing...LOL!! :nope: I'm such a worry wart it's ridiculous!! :dohh:

hairftsher and heychrissie, you guys are not out yet!! :thumbup: My fingers are crossed for both of you!!! I really haven't had any cramps yet, just that annoying achey feeling around where I assume my right ovary is. Plus all my other annoying symptoms, tired, dizzy spells, creamy CM and sore bbs. My luck it's a cyst or something. I had a bad one when I was 17. Didn't have to have surgery or anything, but it was the size of a softball!! :sad1: It gave me horrible pain though, enough my Mom took me to the ER. But I know cysts are common around this time of the month for a lot of women and I'm hoping that's not what it is. Then I was thinking OMG it's an etopic pregnancy!! :dohh: I looked at the symptoms and pain in that area is one of the symptoms, but then there are a lot of other horrible ones that I'm not experiencing...LOL!! :nope: I'm such a worry wart it's ridiculous!! :dohh:

LOL Megan you crack me up just because you sound so much like me. If my period is as much as a day late and then comes I convince myself I had a miscarriage. We are fools. And I'd like to think that when I become pregnant I won't worry, but it'll just be a new worry. LOL

Having sex on ovulation day usually doesn't increase your odds! It's having it before so that the sperm is there waiting for the egg. If you bd'd on Sunday you have a really good shot!!! Fingers crossed!

Thank you hairftsher! I wanted to cover every day before ovulation...just in case. I hope we have some die hard swimmers :dohh: I have this crazy our month feelings too. If it's August it will be the best bday gift ever :blush:
Good luck :dust:

Well I'm still tired today, my bbs still hurt and I haven't started my AF yet...but it's due to start any second. :af: I have this horrible feeling it's going to start today. :cry: Maybe just because it's due right about now. If it doesn't show up, I'll take a p-test tomorrow morning. My honey is off of work, so he'll be home if it's a :bfp:. I am scared to test though. I'm afraid I'm going to be dissapointed yet again. :nope: Praying I'm wrong. :dust:

FX Mrs Reineke!
I'm assuming I'm probably on 30 day cycles since no sign of AF yet...trying not to get my hopes up. If still nothing by the 20th I'll test in the morning...

Keep us updated heychrissie!! I have my FX for you as well!!! Hopefully we'll both get our :bfp: this month!!!

:af::test::bfp::dust:

CD33 & still no AF. I wish my cycles were shorter like they used to be so I could actually continue this babymaking business instead of this drawn out pms process only to be followed by the horrdenous AF. :growlmad:

Mrs R, I can understand the dreaded tww..and these thoughts of either bfn or bfp keep haunting us ..so do the best you like doing at this time i mean u enjoy so that the time passes by and u never knw by the time u miss ur period its already BFP:)
and wishing everyone here BFP...if the cycles are long which I used to have before I used to panic a lot but then I realized that temping does take out a lot of confusion..and also by that you know your lp too...

but you guys ..having such great symptoms..I just so wish its the BFP I knw things becomes really hard when you reach the end of your LP I just went thru that phase so I can completely feel you:hugs::hugs:

and so wishing all the best and lots of baby dust here :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->