Need daily support buddies!

Hey Pearly :) When I do yoga in the morning I usually eat half a banana or something very light so that I do not feel weak half way through my yoga session. I think it really depends on your body. I know some people who can't eat anything a few hours before exercise and others who can eat right before and be OK. If you are feeling weak while exercising, I would recommend having something light and seeing if that helps. :hugs:

LOL Loobs, no worries @bowel movement talk. I'm beginning to think there is no such thing as TMI here on b&b :) And I'm glad it's that way!

Loobs..yeah this place is perfect to talk about everything and I so love it!!

Magrat!..yeah smep this cycle again .but m planning to start a lil late which would be after cd 10 cuz I ov around 18-19..so no point starting cd8 which i was doing before..
and this time the fertile days are around my hubbys bday and we are going for a romantic getaway hope it brings us all the luck!....but leaving aside everything chilling and relaxing and enjoying are mine and hubbys top priorities..both this month and next cuz next month is my bday month..and I am so overjoyed about my bday always!!...so we are leaving all for these two cycles and enjoy and still following smep well!!

Starluck!..thanks hun! will surely eat banana..i think that should help or else m thinking of doing exercise in the eve now..cuz m already my target weight 52 kgs..dont want any more reduction in my weight!!...
and I so hope its the Implantation for u hun!!...FX and toes crossed for u!!

well Fx for all u guys u are all in tww i guess..so hoping to see lots f BFPs ..this month!!

tested today on a whim. BFN. :cry: my period isn't due for another couple of days, but i'm just going to let myself think that AF is coming so that i won't be so disappointed when it happens.

Hairftsher, I am sorry. Try to stay at least not too sad and prepare for the next cycle. I can understand you feel down now but don't let is ruin you. Be sad for a day or two get some comfort somewhere, you deserve it.

Hairftsher, I am sorry. Try to stay at least not too sad and prepare for the next cycle. I can understand you feel down now but don't let is ruin you. Be sad for a day or two get some comfort somewhere, you deserve it.

aw you are seriously so sweet, khatif. it's only been three months - i just can't help but think the worst. like. there must be something wrong with me if it hasn't happened yet.
silly, i know. trying to stay positive!

Hairftsher hang in there:hugs: We are on cycle 3 too and looks like cycle 4 is on it's way. I know I will be disappointed but it is too early to give in to negative toughts hun!

This is our 3rd cycle too and I totally hear you about feeling there might be something wrong! X

tested today on a whim. BFN. :cry: my period isn't due for another couple of days, but i'm just going to let myself think that AF is coming so that i won't be so disappointed when it happens.

Sorry you're feeling down hairftsher, but I am feeling the same way. It's onto the third cycle TTC for us (got AF in the early morning hours).

Sorry you're feeling down hairftsher, but I am feeling the same way. It's onto the third cycle TTC for us (got AF in the early morning hours).

I am sorry to hear that :( /hug

Pfff just started to spot so af will be here in a couple of days. At least this cycle is short. Looks like out cycles synced lol

Know how you feel hairftsher, keep thinking there must be something wrong with me..
I tested yesterday morning? I think. BFN. Period was supposed to start the morning of the 17th. Still nothing. I read some reviews for my vitamin tablets and apparently they can lengthen your cycle. Bit disappointing because I stupidly let myself get excited because I haven't had my usual AF cramps yet this month...oh well. Holiday was nice! Very hot :)

I am sorry. Bug hug to you. How so you feel?

A bit rubbish. Disappointed and demoralised...but then it's the same every bfn cycle, mood will probably pick up in a day or so. I feel better than when AF started! Just finding it quite tiring getting hopeful every cycle. I'll be okay :) thanks for the support :)

I'm back! Ok it will take me forever to catch up, so where is everyone at? If you could just give me a quick update, that would be great! We had a wonderful, relaxing vacation. But it is also so nice to be home. So no AF here. Thought it would start this weekend or next but nothing as of now. Don't feel like it's coming either. Just sore bbs kind of. They've kind of just stayed sore since my mc, so who knows.

I'm back! Ok it will take me forever to catch up, so where is everyone at? If you could just give me a quick update, that would be great! We had a wonderful, relaxing vacation. But it is also so nice to be home. So no AF here. Thought it would start this weekend or next but nothing as of now. Don't feel like it's coming either. Just sore bbs kind of. They've kind of just stayed sore since my mc, so who knows.

Welcome back! I am glad you enjoyed your time off!

I am at DBO 3 as far as I read my own chart :haha: ! I am not so sure about it yet. :) No any other news here

A bit rubbish. Disappointed and demoralised...but then it's the same every bfn cycle, mood will probably pick up in a day or so. I feel better than when AF started! Just finding it quite tiring getting hopeful every cycle. I'll be okay :) thanks for the support :)

Good way of thinking! The best you can do! Of course it makes you said and disappointed it is normal and then try it again also normal.

Know how you feel hairftsher, keep thinking there must be something wrong with me..
I tested yesterday morning? I think. BFN. Period was supposed to start the morning of the 17th. Still nothing. I read some reviews for my vitamin tablets and apparently they can lengthen your cycle. Bit disappointing because I stupidly let myself get excited because I haven't had my usual AF cramps yet this month...oh well. Holiday was nice! Very hot :)

Oh, girls. It can be so harsh to feel that. I know. I mean I am not that far yet in TTC but since my depression I felt for years that something is wrong with me.
There is nothing wrong with you two! You are lovely caring baby and you will have your lovely babies even if you have to wait a bit more!

Seems like I came back to lots of BFN and AFs :hugs: for you all. Onwards and upwards to August girls.

AFM, 11DPO here. BFN this morning. I'm off to buy a BBT for next cycle x

CD 1 for me which means that next month the witch will come for my bday:growlmad:
Welcome Mrs R! Glad you had fun :)
I am pretty determined to catch the next eggie:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"