Need daily support buddies!

welcome loobs!!!

i'm CD26/33 & my boobs are killing me - which is my usual first PMS symptom. :cry:

That's awesome maggz!!! Definitely cause to celebrate :happydance:

hairftsher, sorry about your PMS symptom. I'm keeping my FX for you though!

:dust:

Maggz, that is awesome. What a great news! Your boss must like your very much if he did it for you! Are you taking the job?

Hairftsher, PMS symptoms are very very like to early pregnancy symptoms. Don't give up yet!

My temp was higher this morning than yesterday so I decided go to the doctor. i got antibiotics which I need to take for a week. Not the best news but I will be healthy to try next month.

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!

Maggz - thats an awesome story! Sounds like a fab opportunity!

Hairftsher - Like Khatif said, don't give up!!

x

Thanks you guys! I will most likely take it but I wouldn't start until Sept/Oct so I have some time to figure it all out :)

Keeping my fx for all of you, I'm on cd 5 today af is on her way out lol

Omg..congrats Maggz for the new job!!same here Maggz...AF is on her way out....so yay to new cycle!!
good luck to all those in tww

I was supposed to O today, but it did not happen. No any sign of it and my opk is negative as well.
I secretly hope that maybe it got delayed due my sickness and not prevented at all. :(

Khatif, its like I feel if got delayed then good that you can still plan ur bd schedule the way u thought before..and I really hope u feeling better now ??
fever can delay ovulation but will not prevent it m sure!

I was supposed to O today, but it did not happen. No any sign of it and my opk is negative as well.
I secretly hope that maybe it got delayed due my sickness and not prevented at all. :(

I read in TCOYF that in the majority of cases O gets delayed (due to illness, stress, etc) and is not prevented. Try not to stress - it will most probably just be delayed a bit.

Good morning ladies.

How are you all?

I feel much better. Yesterday I did not have fever finally. I am still rather weak but I am getting better. Yesterday morning my temp was still high but this morning is was very low :)

Starluck, what is TCOYF? Thanks for the information I hope my O is coming then :)

Maggz, congratulation to you! I can imagine how good it feels when you can work at the field of your study.

Pearly, how do you feel?

Loobs, how is it going with you? What day are you at now?

Hairftsher, how is your PMS? Do you still think AF is on its way?

Khatif - I'm 7DPO today. Pretty much unremarkable! I have been quite tired but think it's just due to being busy and not sleeping as much as I should. I'm eating my brazil nuts and drinking lots of water x

Khatif - I'm 7DPO today. Pretty much unremarkable! I have been quite tired but think it's just due to being busy and not sleeping as much as I should. I'm eating my brazil nuts and drinking lots of water x

That's exactly how I feel Loobs. I am 9 dpo. I am totally EXHAUSTED - the type of exhausted you feel in your bones LOL.

I'm also not sure if it could be a pregnancy or just due to not sleeping as well as I usually do. Although, I did sleep for 8 hours last night and still woke up totally drained. But, is it too early to be feeling pregnancy symptoms?

All I want to do is go back to sleep.

Hi Khatif :flower: Glad you are feeling better! TCOYF is Taking Charge of Your Fertility. it's a book :)

Is that a positive opk or an almost positive one?

Thank for helping me out :)

Attachments

• 10561869_839331119410843_2125169958_o.jpg
    10561869_839331119410843_2125169958_o.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 5

What are the brazil nuts for?

so this may seem like a silly question. but when you count days post ovulation, do you count the day of ovulation as well? LOL. *airhead*

so this may seem like a silly question. but when you count days post ovulation, do you count the day of ovulation as well? LOL. *airhead*

Lol I am actually not 100% sure! I have been counting ovulation day but now I think that is wrong!

I don't count it. The first DPO is the day after ovulation, or not?:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->