Need daily support buddies!

khatif, i think i'll go with that.
i think i always want to count the day of ovulation cuz then it means one more day. LOL.

I think you are right Khatif! :dohh: silly me

Then I am 8 dpo, not 9 :)

I count the day after ovulation as 1DPO.

Brazil nuts are meant to be good for implantation. But I can't remember where I read that so it could be rubbish or I might just have made it up. Who knows. TTC is going weird things to my brain.

I definitely have been tired today. And constipated. Think the pains in my lower abdomen are to do with that, nothing else. Sigh. Another day closer to testing! X

Ps. Khatif - looks positive to me - get to it!! X

TTC is doing weird things to all of us don't worry loobs ;)
Thankfully we can get it all out here instead of driving our SOs really really insane :haha:

Lp starts a day after ovulation ..so 1 dpo is 1 day past ovulation..lol...even I used to count my o day into lp and feel good about having one extra day to my lp..but thts not the case:(

Loobs...symptoms..sounds quite promising..although its too early to say..but Fx!!
Starluck..,hairftsher,...Fx for you too hun and to all in tww..

when is the testing date for all??

Khatif...hope the bd session going on full swing:)) and leave no escape to that eggy!!

Mrs R...hows the vacation going on?..only if ur reading our posts....lol

Maggz...cd8 I knw:D..this cycle seems so slow..as i have already decided to bd after cd 10..its seems like cd 10 is so far away...and my hubbys bday too...

we will be booking for mount poconos PA...for the bday weekend...to covehaven..resort luks so romantic.

Attachments

• web-Cove-Harbour-Bath_CH.jpg
    web-Cove-Harbour-Bath_CH.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 2
That looks awesome Pearly! Love the look of that bath!

8DPO much the same as yesterday. TMI alert - still haven't managed a poo. Been tense and tearful today. Feeling classically pre menstrual! X

Loobs if ur constipated..I would say really increase the fibre intake..like veggies..fruits not juicing it but fullform..apples are the best and drink milk in the night if u can..warm milk..It really really helps with constipation.!!..and salads too..so all the fibers...and milk really works...try it.!

during my teens my mom told me about warm milk and I used to have daily before sleep and I bet it worked!...

Been trying lots Pearly, thanks for that! Coffee normally makes me go, I drink one cup a day in the morning and I usually go by lunchtime. I eat salad every day for lunch and eat a lot of fruit.

I've been suspecting a bit of IBS or something similar cos this happens sometimes with no reason or pattern. I've been drinking fresh orange juice and I've took a herbal laxative tonight so hopefully will find some relief tomorrow.

I love this place! :rofl: x

Loobs, I also hava the same problem. What helps me in warm water with a half citron. I drink it before eating or drinking anything else.

We did manage BD last night and a night before that. I am sure I ovulated yesterday because I had the pain and my opk also went negative yesterday afternoon. My temp went up today. I am very curious if it will stay like that. I mean this is my first cycle ever to chart and I really want to see if it works for me or not. So now I wait :)

Pearly, that is a nice big bath. I am sure you will have a nice time.

What about the other? How are you girls?

Pearly, thanks for the info on LP. That place looks super romantic!!!

My LP this cycle was only 9 days then :cry: (ovulated July 7th) and AF came this morning :cry: I posted a longer winded post on the positive thinking July testers thread if anyone is interested :(

Hi all! I know I haven't been aroud lately but can you take me back. I tried to down the ttc craziness but I can't:shrug:
Maggz congrats on the job! I also started at entry level (actually as an intern) before I got my masters degree and they kept me fulltime after I finished with the exams.
Loobs have you tried tomato juice?
Khatif fx you catch that eggie!
Will catch up with everyone soon :flower:
:dust:

Been trying lots Pearly, thanks for that! Coffee normally makes me go, I drink one cup a day in the morning and I usually go by lunchtime. I eat salad every day for lunch and eat a lot of fruit.

I've been suspecting a bit of IBS or something similar cos this happens sometimes with no reason or pattern. I've been drinking fresh orange juice and I've took a herbal laxative tonight so hopefully will find some relief tomorrow.

I love this place! :rofl: x

:thumbup::thumbup: Loobs..u having good fiber m sure everythings fine now!!

Loobs, I also hava the same problem. What helps me in warm water with a half citron. I drink it before eating or drinking anything else.

We did manage BD last night and a night before that. I am sure I ovulated yesterday because I had the pain and my opk also went negative yesterday afternoon. My temp went up today. I am very curious if it will stay like that. I mean this is my first cycle ever to chart and I really want to see if it works for me or not. So now I wait :)

Pearly, that is a nice big bath. I am sure you will have a nice time.

What about the other? How are you girls?

Thanks!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:Khatif wow u guys managed thts really nice!! temp up if remains consistent for three days from the pre O temps means u ovulated....wch im sure will..n uhv done the deed as well so now relax n enjoy hun!:hugs::hugs:

Pearly, thanks for the info on LP. That place looks super romantic!!!

My LP this cycle was only 9 days then :cry: (ovulated July 7th) and AF came this morning :cry: I posted a longer winded post on the positive thinking July testers thread if anyone is interested :(

thanku so much hun!..ur still a day ahead mine ..mine is only 8 days..which makes me feel i should go for B6..but now that i knwm deficient in b12 and d3 for which m already taking my supplement..so m waiting if that does a trick else m thinking of hopping on to B6...but lets c..taking one thing at a time..!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: so sorry hun the witch showed..so if u got AF today that is 18th then u have 10 days Lp hun...8 july to 17th july is 10 days..

one more question I wanted to ask you since ur a yoga teacher itself..starluck..is it good to exercise empty stomach in the morning..I have been doing it from past 6 months ..and lost weight too..but m thinking i might be getting weak too..so what do u suggest???

Magrat!...hope everything is fine at ur end too!!

Haven't tried tomato juice Magrat but will keep that in mind!

There has been some movement today, you'll all be glad to know that I'll stop talking about my bowel habits now :haha:

9DPO today. Nothing much to report except grumpiness! Someone annoyed me at work and I am usually quite good at keeping my annoyance hidden - not today! Again, feeling classically pre menstrual! x

Thanks Pearly :hugs: I am with Loobs on the pre menstrual feeling boat. Will stick to bd-ing eod till I get either a period or a :bfp: How is the smep going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->