Need daily support buddies!

CD 1 for me which means that next month the witch will come for my bday:growlmad:
Welcome Mrs R! Glad you had fun :)
I am pretty determined to catch the next eggie:happydance:

It means your b-day present will be a BFP! :) and no which.

CD 1 for me which means that next month the witch will come for my bday:growlmad:
Welcome Mrs R! Glad you had fun :)
I am pretty determined to catch the next eggie:happydance:

It means your b-day present will be a BFP! :) and no which.
That would be the best present ever! You are so sweet Khatif:hugs: it's time we see some :bfp: on this thread:happydance:

Hi everyone,I hope you don't mind me joining you. I've been ttc #1 for 13 months now, when I got married and quit bc, with follicular cysts and irregular cycles along the way. I had some long cycles and didn't always ovulate so now I'm on Clomid for the 1st time. I had a positive opk on cd14 and BD'd on cd 13, 14, 15 and 17. I'm in the 2ww now but don't think this is it for me. My boobs are sore but I've had on & off cramps and lower back pain, typical of af. It should arrive in 2 or 3 days I think.
I've read some pages of the thread in the meantime and you all seem to be an amazing group of women. Sorry to read about the mc Mrs. R.
:dust: to all of us!

Hi everyone,I hope you don't mind me joining you. I've been ttc #1 for 13 months now, when I got married and quit bc, with follicular cysts and irregular cycles along the way. I had some long cycles and didn't always ovulate so now I'm on Clomid for the 1st time. I had a positive opk on cd14 and BD'd on cd 13, 14, 15 and 17. I'm in the 2ww now but don't think this is it for me. My boobs are sore but I've had on & off cramps and lower back pain, typical of af. It should arrive in 2 or 3 days I think.
I've read some pages of the thread in the meantime and you all seem to be an amazing group of women. Sorry to read about the mc Mrs. R.
:dust: to all of us!

Welcome! I hope you will get your little baby soon after so long time!

Would love to join. In my TWW...was really feeling this month at first, but now getting doubt af is due in 4 days....idk what to think anymore, im going nuts. God bless all of you ladies and lots of baby dust!!!!! :hugs:

Welcome Suzy and frenchgal :)

Cd11 over here been pretty busy for the past few days and we're sticking to smep so well be bd'ing every other day until positive opk. Today is bd day :happydance: haha

Sorry about the witches getting you guys I think this month is gonna be it!

Welcome back Mrs R hmm that's weird about your af... could you be preggerz?

I'm back! Ok it will take me forever to catch up, so where is everyone at? If you could just give me a quick update, that would be great! We had a wonderful, relaxing vacation. But it is also so nice to be home. So no AF here. Thought it would start this weekend or next but nothing as of now. Don't feel like it's coming either. Just sore bbs kind of. They've kind of just stayed sore since my mc, so who knows.

Welcome back! I'm so glad you had a relaxing time! I got AF on early Sat. morning, after what seemed to be promising spotting (I never, ever spot before AF). Oh well, onto the next cycle!

Magrat, I hope you get your BFP on your birthday! :dust:

Welcome Suzy and frenchgal!

Thanks Maggz! FX this is your month!
Welcome Suzy and Frenchgal!
:dust:

Welcome Frenchgal and Suzy18!!:hugs:

I'm sorry to hear about the dang AF's showing up. :growlmad: So frustrating!! I'm the only one here that wants mine to show up!! LOL!! Still nothing??? I don't think I could be pregnant maggz, but who knows. We BD'd on our vacation, but I am pretty sure I ovulated a couple weeks ago, but if that were the case, I would think my AF would start anytime now. I'm not sure really? I had EWCM, ovary pains and felt like I do when I ovulate a couple weeks ago, now I've just had kind of sticky CM, my cervix is pretty firm and seems closed now. But I have felt slight cramping here and there the past couple days. I'm thinking our trip may not have helped because I know traveling can throw off your AF too sometimes. So we'll see. If I don't start by next weekend I'll test to see what's up. This sucks. :dohh:

I'm back! Ok it will take me forever to catch up, so where is everyone at? If you could just give me a quick update, that would be great! We had a wonderful, relaxing vacation. But it is also so nice to be home. So no AF here. Thought it would start this weekend or next but nothing as of now. Don't feel like it's coming either. Just sore bbs kind of. They've kind of just stayed sore since my mc, so who knows.

Welcome back! I'm so glad you had a relaxing time! I got AF on early Sat. morning, after what seemed to be promising spotting (I never, ever spot before AF). Oh well, onto the next cycle!

Magrat, I hope you get your BFP on your birthday! :dust:

Welcome Suzy and frenchgal!

Bummer your stupid AF showed!! :dohh: I'm sending you TONS of :dust: for this coming cycle!! :hugs:

Oh well, I guess we'll see. Oh, the waiting :coffee: it kills me I tell yah.
Waiting for o, waiting to test, waiting for af, waiting for af to leave the building, aaaand then all over again!!
We really are a crazy bunch, aren't we. :rofl:

I've just been looking up baby stuff now :haha:

Oh I've been looking up baby stuff forever maggz!! :baby: It sure does drive you crazy all the waiting!! :dohh: When people say to "just not think about it and it will happen." Well they don't get it...that's impossible!!! LOL!! :haha:

I see already that waiting will be my enemy. I am just couple of days away and still almost 10 days left till AF and I find waiting already difficult.
I don't want to test till missed AF but I already see it will be a hell to keep myself away from testing...I don't even want to hope since it's our first try so I know it wont work but I cannot not hope..

I cannot even imagine how you girls manage it every single month without going crazy.
Is it the sam every month? Or it is getting better or even worse with time?

I find the waiting very challenging Khatif. I feel I'm doing nothing but waiting around. This is just our 3rd cycle trying and I am starting to feel like it's getting too much. Massive kudos to the ladies who are LTTTC, I just don't know how they do it.

I've found the past 2 cycles easy, and have been energised and determined for the next cycle. I'm feeling a bit deflated this time!

I guess every month is different depending on what's going on in your life etc but it's also the same cause you always have that ray of hope and optimism!

:wacko: :haha:

The waiting is a pain in the butt. :dohh: It really helps to try to stay positive and relax. That's so much easier said than done, but I know that's why I got pregnant this last month. Now waiting for my stupid AF to start so we can move on to trying again has been horrible!! I felt so in control of my cycle before my mc and now I feel all out of wack and I don't know when it will start. :wacko: I mc'd on 06-26-14 and it's now 07-21-14, so it's been about 26 days, so if my AF comes around like I normal cycle it should start in anywhere from 2 to 4 days maybe? :shrug: That would be 28-30 days like my normal cycles...but they also say your regular cycle won't start until 4 weeks after your HGC levels have reached zero, well if mine were at 15 on the 26th of June, you'd think they would have hit zero pretty dang quick. But who knows. My bbs have been sore ever since I mc'd. They were really sore when I was pregnant and then went to being just a bit sore like they get a few days before my AF starts and they have just stayed that way? Strange? :growlmad: My body is all out of wack it feels like.

I've been dreadful with waiting, was rubbish last cycle with it being extended (due to my vitamins I believe. Will be changing vitamins this month. False hope). Onto cycle 4 now, waiting for AF to end! Hope you get AF soon MrsR!

Hey all. This isn't my first time in the trying to conceive forums, but this is my first time on this thread. A little background.. Me and husband have been trying to conceive for the past three years. We have tried everything to get natural anyway to get the :bfp: but nothing seemed to work for us. We decided to take some time off from trying because of the amount of the toll that it was having on me.

We'll now I'm almost two weeks late and I took a test a about four days ago that was a :bfn: I'm not having any of the normal pregnancy signs other than my boobs are a little sore at times, increased app. and just 'feeling pregnant'. I have been having some mucus discharge in the past couple days. I am so nervous to take another test or see a doctor because this would be our first and while both my husband and would be thrilled, along with our family. I'm scared to find out that I'm not. I've read other threads of women who literally have had all the same symptoms that I have and then got AF super late or got finally a :BFp: after week 7/8. Even though up to that point they were getting a :bfn: I have been through this enough to know over the years that your mind can work against you when trying to conceive and read enough blogs to know that there is always someone who's going through the exact same things and get a :BFp: even when I get :witch:

I could use some advice and support as I go through this journey yet again, and any information that you all might have if you know someone who's had this happen to them as well. I'm really really hoping that this is it. Even though we weren't technically trying as far as he is concerned once you start tracking you all know that you just start to 'know' your body enough to know when to its the best time to conceive. I ovulated around the 1st of June and we were :sex: quite a bit during that time because we were on vacation. Around the 10th-14th of June I had some bleeding. I normally have periods that last 7-9 days. I'm a heavy bleeder.. Sorry if that's TMI. This bleeding lasted 2-4 days max. I'm not quite sure. I didn't think much of it until my :witch: didn't come around the 12th this month. My cycles are usually about 28-30 days apart.. Always.

I hope to hear from you ladies.

Lots and lots of :dust: to you all.

And a little more :dust: for me.. :winkwink:

Hey TTC_NC and welcome :) That's super confusing for you but I hope it's just a bfp in hiding ;) Keep us updated! Are you planning to see the doctor soon?

Welcome TTC_NC...Please do not hesitate to go to a doc for check up..if ur indeed pregnant u will definitely find out by blood work..!! I wish this is it for u ..but the bleeding part in between sounds quite confusing so if u plan to meet a doc..u can discuss all this as well!!...
Fx for u hun!!

Hey Maggz..hows smep going hun!...I too m so tempted to shop for baby but m holding myself really hard. for the BFP moment ,...and hoping it comes soon!!

Sorry All for whom AF showed up!!..and good luck guys for tww..

Mrs R! How was ur vacation hun!..hope u enjoyed a lot ..m yet to go for my vacation all booked..this sat which is my hubbys bday we are going there..and planning to have lots f fun!..so excited!!

and from today on Bd starts..cd 13 for me..I m starting lil late as some guests had come over for the weekend so couldnt start as I planned from cd 10 but then I knw I ov a lil late so from 13 holds good still!!

A very warm welcome to all the new joiners of this thread!!!this indeed is a great place!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->