Need daily support buddies!

TTC_NC, I hope you are right and this is your BFP (and that we get some more BFPs popping up soon)! FX! :dust:

I'm out for July :( The witch has landed. Feeling crampy today.

Anyways, looking forward to the cycle ahead. Waiting on my BBT coming. I'm learning lots about charting on FF. I've ordered more OPKs and prenatal vitamins. X

Loobs, I read taking charge of your fertility but I should also watch some of the free videos on FF. I have found temping and charting to be really easy, I don't know why I thought it would be too much work! lol.

We are our holiday destination. I am rather tired after the driving through Europe.

I am at DPO7 and my boobs hurts. I know it is mostly normal after ovulation but gives me a bit of false hope.

Girls, are drinking any alcohol druing TTC?

Anyways, looking forward to the cycle ahead. Waiting on my BBT coming. I'm learning lots about charting on FF. I've ordered more OPKs and prenatal vitamins. X

I am sorry to hear that. Charting is not that difficult but this my first month to do it, same with opk's

We are our holiday destination. I am rather tired after the driving through Europe.

I am at DPO7 and my boobs hurts. I know it is mostly normal after ovulation but gives me a bit of false hope.

I have been but only a little, usually at the beginning of my cycle after AF arrives ^^'

Yes, I've had drinks. I don't drink during the two week wait though. I think it is up to personal preference. Some women are open to having drinks during the TWW until they get a BFP.

TTC_NC, I hope you are right and this is your BFP (and that we get some more BFPs popping up soon)! FX! :dust:

Loobs, I read taking charge of your fertility but I should also watch some of the free videos on FF. I have found temping and charting to be really easy, I don't know why I thought it would be too much work! lol.

Hey! Hope you don't mind someone new popping in. I LOVE "taking charge of your fertility", it is the best. Temping was amazing and interesting too, and Fertility Friend is very helpful.

Well we are on holiday and I am actually certain that I am not pregnant so I may drink some glasses of wine.

Yes, I've had drinks. I don't drink during the two week wait though. I think it is up to personal preference. Some women are open to having drinks during the TWW until they get a BFP.

I talked to my doctor about it, and decided that while I won't have a drink every day, it would not be likely to do any harm at all to have a glass of red wine once every couple days, or once or twice on the weekend. I was finding myself getting too obsessed about TTC, so to avoid thinking about it I tried to stick to my normal (healthy) routine, including my end of the week 5 oz. glass of red wine.

Well ladies.
I've come to adore each and every one of you. So. I'm going to announce to you guys even though only my DH & mom know....

I'm pregnant!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: I'M SOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! :hugs: CONGRATS!!!!:kiss:

TTC_NC I really hope this is your month!! Keep us updated!!! :thumbup:

Welcome Kallie3000! Glad you joined us!! :hugs:

I'm sorry your dang AF showed up Loobs. Irritating! :growlmad:

Hair I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please keep us updated on how it goes for you and your symptoms and how you're feeling. :hugs:

As for me my stupid AF STILL won't start!!! I have had the very slightest coloring when I wipe after using the bathroom, but nothing you would really notice if you weren't looking. I still have slight cramping and my bbs hurt. I'm exhausted too. I normally get tired a day or two before my AF starts, but this has been this whole week. I think my body is trying to get my AF to start and it's tired. Hahaha!! :haha: It feels so weird that I want my AF to start so dang bad!! :dohh: Hahaha!!

wowww....what a good news Hairftsher!!...m so so happy for u u guys made it!!
its so amazing to see those lines..something inside me was really telling that u r going to be pregnant!!
if possible please share ur bd schedule hun!...and what all u did this cycle !!

wow u must be at cloud 9 and we are all really really excited for u..wish u a v happyn healthy 9 mo hun!

Hey all sorry I've been awol I picked up some extra shifts and dh has been working short days so not a lot of bnb time lol :)

Congrats again hairftsher!!! :happydance:

Sorry af got you loobs :( :hugs:

MrsR I'm telling ya you must be preggerz lol... this is getting so weird!

Kallie glad to see you here!! :D

I'm cd15, opk was getting darker last night and was the same color as the control line this morning, think I'll be ovulating today or tomorrow, fitting that my dh woke me up to bd :sex: lol

Pearly how are you doing??

Thanks you guys.
Now I'm just really stressed out and hoping everything is okay. Apparently miscarriage rate is 1 in 5. Not. Cool.

I have some cramping but nothing crazy. And mostly bathroom related if I'm being honest. I've only taken two tests so far, both yesterday and only a few hours apart. The second line wasn't as dark as the first but I'm desperately trying not to read too far into that.

Just relax hairftsher!!! :hugs: You're pregnant!!! 1 in 5 is a pretty low chance. I'm hoping I was the 1 in 5 on this thread!! So with those odds, most likely you're good to go. Just take good care of yourself. :thumbup:

Well ladies...my AF has arrived!! :happydance: This is the first and last time I'm hoping I ever will do the happy dance for that!!! Hahahahaha!!! :haha: I'm so thankful...now I know once it has ended and in a couple weeks we can officially try again!!! Yay!!! :thumbup:

Congrats MrsR. Wishing you the best on your journey to start trying again. :)

Hair. I know exactly what you mean. I'm two weeks late now and still no positive test. I'll be going to the doctor in the next few days to get a blood test done. I'll probably be just as worried as you are feeling now about a mc. But hold your head up darling. Let's look forward to happy healthy pregnancy. :)

ugh megan. i hope that your af clears up real fast & you get lucky on the first month of ttc again! i always just adored you since i found you on this forum! you're such a doll & you deserve your little miracle. :)

i started a new job today - very simple. just a sales consultant for a major telecommunications company here in canada. it was nice to go to work, just so i could be busy and not think about "what if something is wrong with the baby", but now i'm home and those thoughts have resumed. i'm sure i'll relax once i get to a doctor & it's all confirmed & such.
every time i go to pee i'm terrified there will be blood.

aaaah. the stresses. it never ends. you stress about getting pregnant, you stress about your pregnancy, and your stress about your baby.
i guess once you decide to start trying, you're walking into a life of worry. ;);)

i just moved to alberta from nova scotia, so i don't have a family doctor here, nor do i have a health card that is registered in this province. so i'm KIND OF clueless as to how i'm going to go about getting to a doctor. not to mention, with my new job, it might not be cake to get an appointment.

hubby is out of town for the night, he had to get new tires on his truck (5 hours away because we live in northern canada, aka butt fuck no where... sorry for the language) so he's staying at his parents house tonight as it's closer to the city he got his new tires in.

ummm... what else did i want to tell you guys.
oh. i'm kinda paranoid i have an uti. do you think i should just go to a clinic and say heeeey i took a couple pregnancy tests & i think i might have a uti, can y'all fix me up?

ay ay ay - i should have been looking into this before i got pregnant but i honestly thought i would be one of those people that it took forever.

i love you all! i'll try not to post too much about pregnancy in this section, you guys. i don't want to make you guys feel uncomfortable.
but i'll be checking in.
xoxoxoxoxo

Sher

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back