Need daily support buddies!

Sher, congrats on your new job! do your best to not worry (i laugh at myself as i say this to you because i KNOW i am going to worry about every little twinge when i get my BFP). you're pregnant and that is so beautiful <3 The fact is that the majority of pregnancies are healthy.

Megan, :happydance: Yeah, I'm glad your next cycle has started! Now you can try again, yay yay yay!!!!!!

welcome to the thread libby!

I've been watching little videos on youtube about fertilization, pregnancy, etc.

This one is SO COOL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5OvgQW6FG4

Conception really is a miracle <3 Watching this video actually made me feel better that it takes a while to get pregnant sometimes - those sperm go through a lot!

I've been watching little videos on youtube about fertilization, pregnancy, etc.

This one is SO COOL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5OvgQW6FG4

Conception really is a miracle <3 Watching this video actually made me feel better that it takes a while to get pregnant sometimes - those sperm go through a lot!

THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!! AAAAAH! thanks so much for sharing.

Oh sher you're very right about the life of worry!
Hope you figure out the doc situation, can you call a local clinic and be like "hey, how do I get a doctor here out in the butt fuck of nowhere?" :haha:

Sorry I was wrong MrsR!! But glad you can finally start fresh :)

Hubby is getting peppersprayed tomorrow at work so he went to get baby shampoo to soothe his eyes, and he got this little travel pack with Johnson's baby powder, lotion and shampoo... and it's SO DARN cute!!!! I just hope this cycle brings us a baby so we can use that stuff for what it's meant for!

Oh and congrats on your new job as well Sher :) That's awesome!

Maggz m cd 15 Hun sorry m not able to reply as often cuz m all into my hubby's bday planning so it's day after Tomm n in between we started smep as well today was the bd day I usually Ov after 17 only so thts gonna b when I'll be having my much awaited honeymoon getaway so excited!! M sure ur I day is already around so good luck Hun!!
Hsirftsher! Congrats on ur job Hun I too hope I get both BFp n job around same time!! N don't worry Hun I knw once pregnant avoiding bieng overly cautious is like next to impossible but relax as this is time to really relax!!

Mrs R wow finally the witch is here yayyy!! So glad she came n now u can move on !!
So like lots f good news pouring in !!! Waiting to hear more and one to be f mine as well:)

Welcome all the newjoinees!!

MrsR - Woohoo for AF! Can't believe I'm cheering her on :haha:

Maggz, I've seen those little minis too and been so so tempted to buy. Hope you get to use them soon!

AFM, patiently waiting on my BBT coming. AF is draining me at the moment, moods are up and down. Lots going on here - possible promotion at work (with all the politics that go along with it) and DH and I have looked at a house to buy. It is ideal for us, and a great price. But we've heard that the neighbours have a loud party roughly every month. Thats putting me off, understandably. DH is so laid back and just wants me to be happy that he is leaving the decision to me. It's too big a decision for me to make myself so I cracked this morning and just told him no, I don't want it. But I'm so conflicted!!!!

x

maggz, is your hubby a police officer? we have a friend who is a police officer and he showed us video of him getting peppersprayed during his training!

pearly, woohoooo your honeymoon getaway is almost here!!! :happydance: Enjoy all the BD time with your husband! A very happy birthday to him ;)

Loobs, i hope you get that promotion! :thumbup: and a new house too, so exciting!!!!

It's CD7 for me today <3 AF is officially gone and now waiting to start using my clearblue digital opks! I think I am going to start using them on CD10 or 11.

I really am relaxing more this cycle :thumbup: This is big for me as I'm one of those people that has a hard time relaxing. I am prone to over-doing and anxiety. Even though I will enter the land of OPKs again, I promise myself to take more time to chill out and am really not going to let the OPKs drive me crazy (<- remind me of this later, LOL!!!). Last night my husband poured us a couple glasses of our favorite wine and we sat on the deck in our adirondack chairs and enjoyed the sounds of the waterfalls in our koi pond. We watched the birds come eat (we have some bird feeders near our pond) and listened to them sing. We had our little dog outside with us and had fun watching him play. We stayed out until it got dark. It was so relaxing and something we need to do more often!! Being in nature makes me so happy :) I'm hoping that all of the chilling out really helps me this cycle - not just to get a BFP, but to cope better if we don't get our BFP this cycle. I have not enjoyed the emotional roller coasters I've been having since TTC! Work stress has not helped at all, but I'm trying hard not to let that get to me either! Luckily I have an amazing husband who is so supportive <3 Thank God for him!

thanks starluck hun!...and thanks from his side too :D
yeah hoping to make sure i catch the eggy too along with all the celebrations!!

you finally almost over ur periods..now time to take things easily and plan well..keep the stress completely out and enjoy hun!!

Loobs..so sorryhun!..I missed out on the part u got AF...lots of hugs to u!!
and yeah deciding on a new house is indeed a big decision ...I say pull ur hubby into it...tell him we both have to live..so lets us decide together..and the party is like only once a month so if u getting such great deal...with a good location and everything....think of considering it again..just my advice hun..!

Maggz how u hun??

Sounds lovely Starluck :) I was going to get some digital OPKs this cycle but I think I may not bother, just BD regularly and relax! Got far too stressed last cycle :)

ugh megan. i hope that your af clears up real fast & you get lucky on the first month of ttc again! i always just adored you since i found you on this forum! you're such a doll & you deserve your little miracle. :)

i started a new job today - very simple. just a sales consultant for a major telecommunications company here in canada. it was nice to go to work, just so i could be busy and not think about "what if something is wrong with the baby", but now i'm home and those thoughts have resumed. i'm sure i'll relax once i get to a doctor & it's all confirmed & such.
every time i go to pee i'm terrified there will be blood.

aaaah. the stresses. it never ends. you stress about getting pregnant, you stress about your pregnancy, and your stress about your baby.
i guess once you decide to start trying, you're walking into a life of worry. ;);)

i just moved to alberta from nova scotia, so i don't have a family doctor here, nor do i have a health card that is registered in this province. so i'm KIND OF clueless as to how i'm going to go about getting to a doctor. not to mention, with my new job, it might not be cake to get an appointment.

hubby is out of town for the night, he had to get new tires on his truck (5 hours away because we live in northern canada, aka butt fuck no where... sorry for the language) so he's staying at his parents house tonight as it's closer to the city he got his new tires in.

ummm... what else did i want to tell you guys.
oh. i'm kinda paranoid i have an uti. do you think i should just go to a clinic and say heeeey i took a couple pregnancy tests & i think i might have a uti, can y'all fix me up?

ay ay ay - i should have been looking into this before i got pregnant but i honestly thought i would be one of those people that it took forever.

i love you all! i'll try not to post too much about pregnancy in this section, you guys. i don't want to make you guys feel uncomfortable.
but i'll be checking in.
xoxoxoxoxo

Sher

Thank you so much for your kind words. It truly made my day. :hugs: Please post all you want about your pregnancy on here. I am excited to hear about everything!!! As long as the other ladies are ok with that as well. :thumbup: I know UTI's are common with pregnancy, so definently get it checked out so it doesn't cause problems. Congrats on your new job!! It's always good to stay busy. Helps keep your mind off worrying constantly.

Good morning ladies!!! :hugs: Happy Friday!!! :happydance: My AF seems pretty normal as of now. I had really bad cramps this morning, but I'm tough. I took some medicine and that helped. I'm so excited to start ttc again!!! Feels like I've been waiting forever!! So praying we will get pregnant quickly and we won't have to wait and wait again. But my plan is to do exactly what I did when I did get pregnant which was to RELAX!! Hahaha!! :haha: I didn't use OPK's, I just checked my CM and CP along with knowing approx the day I would ovulate and then BD every other day starting about a week a head of time and then doing it a couple extra times after I think I ovulated just to cover all the bases. So praying for another :bfp: that will be healthy and stick. [-o&lt;

Welcome Libby22!! Glad you joined us!!! I'm so sorry you have been ttc for so long. That has got to be stressful I'm sure. :hugs: Have you seen a doctor regarding it?

Sounds like a lot of good things are happening for everyone!! That's great!! I'm so hoping we start getting more :bfp: on this thread. I'm sending tons of :dust: to all of you ladies!!!! FX for all of us that we will get our :baby: real soon!! :hugs:

Good morning ladies!!! :hugs: Happy Friday!!! :happydance: My AF seems pretty normal as of now. I had really bad cramps this morning, but I'm tough. I took some medicine and that helped. I'm so excited to start ttc again!!! Feels like I've been waiting forever!! So praying we will get pregnant quickly and we won't have to wait and wait again. But my plan is to do exactly what I did when I did get pregnant which was to RELAX!! Hahaha!! :haha: I didn't use OPK's, I just checked my CM and CP along with knowing approx the day I would ovulate and then BD every other day starting about a week a head of time and then doing it a couple extra times after I think I ovulated just to cover all the bases. So praying for another :bfp: that will be healthy and stick. [-o&lt;

Welcome Libby22!! Glad you joined us!!! I'm so sorry you have been ttc for so long. That has got to be stressful I'm sure. :hugs: Have you seen a doctor regarding it?

Sounds like a lot of good things are happening for everyone!! That's great!! I'm so hoping we start getting more :bfp: on this thread. I'm sending tons of :dust: to all of you ladies!!!! FX for all of us that we will get our :baby: real soon!! :hugs:

I swear by the pineapple core.

I did the pineapple core last cycle hairftsher... didn't work for me :/

maggz, is your hubby a police officer? we have a friend who is a police officer and he showed us video of him getting peppersprayed during his training!

Nahh he's in the navy and is going through some kind of new training lol... Poor thing he came home like he'd been crying for hours.

I didn't really eat the pineapple core, but I did eat pineapple and a tiny little bit of the core when I did get pregnant. So I think I'll do that again. Don't know if it actually helped or was just a coincidence. :shrug:

Yeah MrsR it's funny how we can't even tell what helps and what doesn't :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->