Need daily support buddies!

Awe Hun, take it one step at a time. It's so hard going through this when some women get pregnant with a blink of an eye - and some not even grateful!! Just know you are not alone. Trust and believe I have my bad days. I accept it for what it is - a bad day maybe even a week, and I'm entitled to it - just as you are entitled. This process is not easy. I've gone to counseling and took antidepressant for a while to cope with previous mc's and difficulty getting pregnant again but I eventually weened myself off and decided to try other things, such as breathing exercises and quoting mantras when I feel overwhelmed, and it helps. Other times, I walk or work out to relieve my stress. I also read a lot which helps take my mind off things. It's my escape.

I noticed a few days after ovulating my cm was watery but now it's creamy like lotion and at times my cervix feels high but not closed off... Although I'm 10dpo I'm trying not to test. I have to remind myself that yes we are all women, but we are also are different, such as our lifestyles, health, stress and circumstances.

So have your bad day and then put your chin up and grab the bull by the horn and keep on pushing. Our time is coming!! I'm here if you ever need someone to listen. (((HUGSS)))

How do you girls get relaxed when it is all about getting pregnant?

I have to admit today I am really down and I cried the half day through. I feel I never get pregnant which is ridiculous since it's my second cycle.

I just heard that someone I know is pregnant and I took it very bad. Also, my therapist is concerned about my state of mind and she scheduled a meeting for me with a doctor to see if I need antidepressant again. I really don't want to take the med while expecting so I asked her to give me some more time. So know I have time till October to deal with my depression alone to prove I am fine without meds and get pregnant so they certainly wont give me something...
But my CM is also weird. It is creamy and not changing to watery at all...and I am suppose to O on Friday atlast

Sorry for the whining and thanks for listening!

thanks Megan..m still v sad!!!

starluck fx hun!

and Khatif please dont get depressed, irony is that this is coming from a person who is already sad but now I have a reason m already over one year ttc..and its just the 2nd cycle f urs..m not saying there will be more but m sure within six month which is a norm for a healthy couple ull already be pregnant!!...

Oh, I know it is stupid. My best friend is trying to get pregnant over a year so I have no reason to feel bad. You know there are moments when feelings are overwhelming and sense does not help anymore.

I hope I did not hurt your feelings Pearly.

Not at all Khatif I completely understand ur feeling ..as I am sailing in the same boat!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

How do you girls get relaxed when it is all about getting pregnant?

I have to admit today I am really down and I cried the half day through. I feel I never get pregnant which is ridiculous since it's my second cycle.

I just heard that someone I know is pregnant and I took it very bad. Also, my therapist is concerned about my state of mind and she scheduled a meeting for me with a doctor to see if I need antidepressant again. I really don't want to take the med while expecting so I asked her to give me some more time. So know I have time till October to deal with my depression alone to prove I am fine without meds and get pregnant so they certainly wont give me something...
But my CM is also weird. It is creamy and not changing to watery at all...and I am suppose to O on Friday atlast

Sorry for the whining and thanks for listening!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Khatif, you are never whining! we are here to support each other. I'm so sorry you're feeling so down. I didn't realize you were TTC for over a year. Of course it is so hard to hear about other pregnancies! Are you planning to see a dr. for help with TTC?

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to you too Pearly.

TTC is full of ups and downs, that's for sure. I was feeling very sad last cycle when AF showed. I'm trying really hard to feel okay with whatever the outcome is this cycle. I'm KNOW I will be sad if AF shows, but that's okay. I was so anxious and stressed myself out so much about TTC last cycle that I am working hard to not do that to myself again. Staying positive is not always easy! I find that putting in the best effort I can, and then leaving the rest to God is where I am able to find peace. I'm not always this relaxed, believe me! I am usually a very anxious person, so this whole "relax and leave the rest to God" thing is very new for me. My DH is much better at it and I decided to take a page from his book and try it out <3

Please remind me of this if AF shows and I am a mess in a few weeks!

starluck ull get ur bFP hun dont worry u did all u could and stayed so positive which is what helps and we are all together..!!
I see u started b6 which brand are u taking? m planning to take the same when I get my ovulation confirmed this cycle..I mean by using opks and all...
so let me knw n m stalking u cuz ur cycle is v much similar like mine ..I too ov around same cds last cycle so Fx for ur BFP this cycle so that I can follow the same path!!

thanks for all the support hun!..for Khatif I guess its second month trying for me its been over an year but last year I had pcod..so this year I got rid f it and started again from April so this is the 5th month ..hope these months dont go far ...

its always true after every night there is a day so after every AF there is a new egg ..and a hope and hoping for the best again!!

m planning to go for HSG next cycle if this is not the one again!! and to go for docs for sure! cuz m avoiding this month as this is my bday month which is end of Aug and Vegas is what my hubby is planning to take me to I am happy and excited about that and dont want to mess up any of our excitement because of hsg and all so now giving myself one more month !!!

I really thought last month was our chance I think m still not over the after effect of when my AF showed up m still super sad! as I really wanted to be pregnant and go to Vegas :( and m always so cheerful for my bday month so hopefully in a weeks time ill be excited again!

You know - this is my 13th cycle TTC, and my hardest cycle wasn't this one, it was cycle 9!

Sometimes how long you've been TTC isn't what makes it tough; it is what is going on in your head at that time!

Thanks girls. You are so nice.

I suffer from chronic depression for very long time and I am threatened for years. Unfortunately without medication I am not always stable and strong but I am not suicidal and I still take care of my family. That's why my doctor allows me to TTC without meds but of course it makes harder to stay positive. I did not even think about it but depression makes actually harder to get pregnant, they say.

Buttercup, I try to sport 3 times a week and follow a diet what keeps my blood sugar on a certain level. What kind of breathing exercise are you using?

With my son I got pregnant very fast without anything. I never charted or drink any kind of thee. I think that was the time for him to come so it happened. I try to think the same now as well. God and the baby will know when it is time, I have no control ad maybe it is a way to learn to be more patient.

My best friend is trying TTC over a year. She does not want to see any doctor but I think she is just very afraid to hear if anything is wrong. I still think she should go and see what she can expect.

Starluck, I think you are right. You do everything you can and the left is just waiting.

Pearly, pcod is a bitch. Sorry for my language. How did you get rid off it? In Hungary they mostly asking you to follow a certain diet

I hope you girls getting your BFP soon because you all deserve it !

Thanks Pearly <3 I'm taking the Whole Foods brand of b6. They have 50 mg tablets available. It's true every new cycle is a new chance!

Kallie, that is so true. It's your mindset that makes it more or less difficult.

Khatif :hugs: to you

Khatif, if it's getting really bad maybe consider a low dose of something? Or talk to your dr about what's safer during pregnancy, etc...I know obviously not ideal, I'm trying to go without too. Just make sure you're okay too :)

Think I'm probably gonna be out this cycle, had very mild cramping this morning and AF is due in 5 days..

I like Pranayama for beginners. It helps me revitalize and gather my emotions.
At my job we have breathing excerise classes. During the spring , summer and fall time we do them outside and winter time inside. The instructor recommends doyogawithme.com. I also found some good videos on YouTube I've found that quoting the mantras in my mind along with the breathing exercises helps!!

Good luck to you!! xo

Thanks girls. You are so nice.

I suffer from chronic depression for very long time and I am threatened for years. Unfortunately without medication I am not always stable and strong but I am not suicidal and I still take care of my family. That's why my doctor allows me to TTC without meds but of course it makes harder to stay positive. I did not even think about it but depression makes actually harder to get pregnant, they say.

Buttercup, I try to sport 3 times a week and follow a diet what keeps my blood sugar on a certain level. What kind of breathing exercise are you using?

With my son I got pregnant very fast without anything. I never charted or drink any kind of thee. I think that was the time for him to come so it happened. I try to think the same now as well. God and the baby will know when it is time, I have no control ad maybe it is a way to learn to be more patient.

My best friend is trying TTC over a year. She does not want to see any doctor but I think she is just very afraid to hear if anything is wrong. I still think she should go and see what she can expect.

Starluck, I think you are right. You do everything you can and the left is just waiting.

Pearly, pcod is a bitch. Sorry for my language. How did you get rid off it? In Hungary they mostly asking you to follow a certain diet

I hope you girls getting your BFP soon because you all deserve it !

Well ladies, I think I'm out this month AF hasn't arrived. I caved and tested (11dpo) this morning and got one line. I'm a little down....:(

Good luck to everyone else

hello i have just joined and looking forward to sharing our challenge.
i am married for a year and 3 months and recently trying to conceive.
i have thyroid and pcos and my doc recommended i start clomid.
i will be starting on clomid next week, excited but nervous at same time.

Well ladies, I think I'm out this month AF hasn't arrived. I caved and tested (11dpo) this morning and got one line. I'm a little down....:(

Since implantation can occur between 6DPO and 12DPO, you are definitely not out until AF comes!!!

Buttercup, which pranayama do you practice? I'm a yoga teacher part-time (scientist full time) with some training in pranayama, so of course I'm curious :)

Regarding yoga and depression/anxiety, I highly recommend LifeForce yoga with Amy Weintraub.

https://yogafordepression.com/

Don't count yourself out yet!! How long is your LP usually? And, are you on clomid? does clomid affect LP length?

welcome momma licious :flower:

Khatif, if it's getting really bad maybe consider a low dose of something? Or talk to your dr about what's safer during pregnancy, etc...I know obviously not ideal, I'm trying to go without too. Just make sure you're okay too :)

Think I'm probably gonna be out this cycle, had very mild cramping this morning and AF is due in 5 days..

Finger crossed for your present :)

Do 11 is still early wait couple of more days and test again if AF is not here.

Sama vritti, I just started earlier this year and it helps and all that I can ask for:)

Thank you so much for the recommendation . I'm definitely going to check it out! :)

This is my 1st cycle on clomid. I think my LP is between 10-11, but I'm just getting back into the swing of things. Oh I didn't know clomid can affect your LP. Hmm, I've learned something today!

Buttercup, which pranayama do you practice? I'm a yoga teacher part-time (scientist full time) with some training in pranayama, so of course I'm curious :)

Regarding yoga and depression/anxiety, I highly recommend LifeForce yoga with Amy Weintraub.

https://yogafordepression.com/

Don't count yourself out yet!! How long is your LP usually? And, are you on clomid? does clomid affect LP length?

welcome momma licious :flower:

Welcome!!
hello i have just joined and looking forward to sharing our challenge.
i am married for a year and 3 months and recently trying to conceive.
i have thyroid and pcos and my doc recommended i start clomid.
i will be starting on clomid next week, excited but nervous at same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->