Need daily support buddies!

Sama vritti, I just started earlier this year and it helps and all that I can ask for:)

Thank you so much for the recommendation . I'm definitely going to check it out! :)

This is my 1st cycle on clomid. I think my LP is between 10-11, but I'm just getting back into the swing of things. Oh I didn't know clomid can affect your LP. Hmm, I've learned something today!

Buttercup, which pranayama do you practice? I'm a yoga teacher part-time (scientist full time) with some training in pranayama, so of course I'm curious :)

Regarding yoga and depression/anxiety, I highly recommend LifeForce yoga with Amy Weintraub.

https://yogafordepression.com/

Don't count yourself out yet!! How long is your LP usually? And, are you on clomid? does clomid affect LP length?

welcome momma licious :flower:

samma vritti, nice! :thumbup:

I don't know if clomid can affect your LP :) It was a question on my part. I don't know much about clomid.

Welcome momma licious!! Glad you joined us!! :hugs:

I completely understand the stress and frustration that comes along with TTC. I never realized it would be like this. Having a mc was a horrible experience. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. The only good thing that came from it is the fact that we know we can get pregnant, but other than that it was awful and part of me wishes I just would have gotten a BFN and we could move on to the next month.

Khatif like heychrissie said, I would consider looking into a medication that you can take while TTC and pregnancy. They have SO MANY different types of medications for depression these days and there are a lot of women that have to take them during TTC and pregnancy. You need to make sure you're taking care of yourself, so you can take care of baby. I'm on medication for anxiety. I have been since I was 13 years old. After speaking to my doctor, he is having me wean off of one of them, but the other one I can take during pregnancy and he told me it's best that I'm doing well and it's one that is used in pregnancy a lot. The one I'm weaning off of he doesn't want me on, but he told me if I feel like it's causing problems to get off of it that he will just switch it to one that I can safely take during pregnancy. So I would definently see what your options are! I totally get it, trust me. :hugs:

AFM: CD 20 of a 29/30 day cycle. A bit impatient, but trying to keep my mind off of it as much as possible. My CP is pretty low, kind of between firm and soft and definently closed. My CM is not really much, just a bit there when I check. My bbs still hurt and today I'm having slight achiness in my right ovary area. These are some of the symptoms I had when I found out I was pregnant, but I am NOT going to get my hopes up even though that's REALLY hard! Maybe this always happens to me around this time of my cycle and I just never really paid attention to it before. Hahaha!! See, TTC can drive a lady crazy!! LOL!! :dohh: I started the pineapple thing on Sunday, I did that when I did get pregnant, so figured I'd try it again. We'll see. FX! [-o<

hello i have just joined and looking forward to sharing our challenge.
i am married for a year and 3 months and recently trying to conceive.
i have thyroid and pcos and my doc recommended i start clomid.
i will be starting on clomid next week, excited but nervous at same time.

Welcome!

I hope you find a little home here! :) These girls are awesome!

Welcome momma licious!! Glad you joined us!! :hugs:

I completely understand the stress and frustration that comes along with TTC. I never realized it would be like this. Having a mc was a horrible experience. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. The only good thing that came from it is the fact that we know we can get pregnant, but other than that it was awful and part of me wishes I just would have gotten a BFN and we could move on to the next month.

Khatif like heychrissie said, I would consider looking into a medication that you can take while TTC and pregnancy. They have SO MANY different types of medications for depression these days and there are a lot of women that have to take them during TTC and pregnancy. You need to make sure you're taking care of yourself, so you can take care of baby. I'm on medication for anxiety. I have been since I was 13 years old. After speaking to my doctor, he is having me wean off of one of them, but the other one I can take during pregnancy and he told me it's best that I'm doing well and it's one that is used in pregnancy a lot. The one I'm weaning off of he doesn't want me on, but he told me if I feel like it's causing problems to get off of it that he will just switch it to one that I can safely take during pregnancy. So I would definently see what your options are! I totally get it, trust me. :hugs:

AFM: CD 20 of a 29/30 day cycle. A bit impatient, but trying to keep my mind off of it as much as possible. My CP is pretty low, kind of between firm and soft and definently closed. My CM is not really much, just a bit there when I check. My bbs still hurt and today I'm having slight achiness in my right ovary area. These are some of the symptoms I had when I found out I was pregnant, but I am NOT going to get my hopes up even though that's REALLY hard! Maybe this always happens to me around this time of my cycle and I just never really paid attention to it before. Hahaha!! See, TTC can drive a lady crazy!! LOL!! :dohh: I started the pineapple thing on Sunday, I did that when I did get pregnant, so figured I'd try it again. We'll see. FX! [-o<

How many days are you supposed to eat the pineapple core? I finished my last piece of core this morning (5 dpo) - wondering if I should ask DH to stop on his way home and buy another pineapple :)

starluck they say the first 5 days past ovulation. So you should be good! But I wouldn't think it would hurt to eat more? I started eating it on CD 18 even though I think I ovulated around CD 14, but they say it can make your CM more acidic and hostile for sperm, so I waited until the day after we had our last BD session so it wouldn't interfere with his swimmers if I miscalculated and ovulated later than I thought.

No prob starluck. :thumbup:

AFM: I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I'm having some of the same symptoms I did when I got my BFP in June. Maybe it's just stuff that always happens and I'm just really paying attention to any type of sign so I think it's pregnancy symptoms? Who knows. :shrug:

CD 21 of 29 symptoms:

Sore BBs (especially the left one).
Achiness off and on in lower right belly below ovary.
Tired
Creamier CM
Bloated as the day goes by.

Megan, How many dpo are you today?

:dust: :dust: :dust:

AFM, my BBs are tender, I have on and off mild cramping, sometimes on one side then the other, and I do feel bloated at the end of the day (I had to unbutton my pants on the way home a few nights ago :haha:). But all of that could be chance or something I ate or whatever so I'm not looking at them as 'symptoms'. I also think it's probably too early to feel any symptoms - is implantation usually 6 dpo at the earliest?

Starluck,
I hear implantation occurs between 6-12dpo. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

AFM, I'm experiencing some of the same things you are. :) I'm currently 12dpo. I caved and tested but got a neg yesterday but it could still be too early. If no AF by 8/18. I go in for bw. I'm remaining positive and pray for BFP!

Keeping my fingers crossed for u!

AFM: I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I'm having some of the same symptoms I did when I got my BFP in June. Maybe it's just stuff that always happens and I'm just really paying attention to any type of sign so I think it's pregnancy symptoms? Who knows. :shrug:

CD 21 of 29 symptoms:

Tired
Creamier CM

CD 21 of 29 symptoms:

Tired
Creamier CM

Finger crossed for you!

How are you girst today?

Heychrissie, is it almost your b-day, right?

I got my + opk this morning. Unfortunately last night we missed the option to BD but tonight we certainly wont miss the changce :)

Bday meaning birthday? Last month :) or AF day? 16th, yeah :/ had mild cramping so I'm fairly sure the witch is on her way.. Glad you got your positive opk Khatif, FX!

Morning ladies!! Hope all is well!

I'm 13dpo and haven't tested again since Tuesday. I feel kinda "wet" down there but no AF - my apologies for the tmi. My nips are still tender, weird dreams- people from my past, old co workers... etc. I've been tired and haven't had the mind to read which is one of my favorite pass times. I'm afraid to test again but will. My cervix is kind of high, soft and creamy cm. But AF could be on her way too. This make a girl nuts, lol!!

Anyhoo! Have a good day ladies! x

Khatif - yay for positive OPK, get down to it!

Buttercup - hope this is it for you. Sounds promising!

AFM - 7DPO today. Have been grumpy today and I've got a bit of a headache. Went to the loo at work, and noticed a bit of brown coloured CM when I wiped. The next time I went it was kinda pink. Now it's clear. So you all know what this means, right?? Obsessive googling of implantation bleeds :dohh:

x

Good morning!

Buttercup77 those are good signs of pregnancy!! I had those same things going on when I got my :bfp:

starluck I think I'm approx 8 DPO.

AFM: Probably too soon to have symptoms of anything, but from what I remember happening when I did get pregnant, those same things are happening. But like I said, maybe they always happen and I just never paid attention to them before. As of today my bbs still hurt, I'm tired, I'm having achiness in my lower right belly around and below my ovary and my CM is creamy. My cervix felt high, pretty firm and closed this morning. I did have really odd dreams when I got pregnant, but I haven't really had those as of now, but I also don't remember when they started either. My AF is due to start in about a week. So we'll see. FX! [-o<

Hoping we all get our :bfp: here really soon!!! :hugs:

AFM - 7DPO today. Have been grumpy today and I've got a bit of a headache. Went to the loo at work, and noticed a bit of brown coloured CM when I wiped. The next time I went it was kinda pink. Now it's clear. So you all know what this means, right?? Obsessive googling of implantation bleeds :dohh:

x

That would be around the right time for implantation bleeding Khatif!!! :happydance: Keep us updated!!! I never had implantation bleeding when I got my BFP, but maybe I didn't see it or because it did end in a mc so early it didn't implant well. Good luck!!! :happydance:

Keeping my fingers crossed you loobs! x

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->