Need daily support buddies!

I got my crosshairs this morning! Feeling excited :haha:

Looks like I ovulated on the day I got my positive OPK. So our timing isn't great, but we'll see! X

I got my crosshairs this morning! Feeling excited :haha:

Looks like I ovulated on the day I got my positive OPK. So our timing isn't great, but we'll see! X

You also did it two days prior ovulation and that said to be one of the best time :)

I didn't know that! :haha: maybe not as bad as I had thought then :) x

I'm so excited for you guys to test!! :D

I'm in TWW and trying not to test until after 8/18 next Monday, just trying to relax and not over analyze things, but god it's so hard.

Hope all is going well!

Ladies, I'm confused. I'm fairly certain I've had some CM that had a browny colour to it. Not sure what this means, I've never had any kind of mid cycle bleeding before. We did DTD earlier, not sure if that had something to do with it? And I have no idea how to record it on my chart :dohh: x

Ladies, I'm confused. I'm fairly certain I've had some CM that had a browny colour to it. Not sure what this means, I've never had any kind of mid cycle bleeding before. We did DTD earlier, not sure if that had something to do with it? And I have no idea how to record it on my chart :dohh: x

What DPO are you? Can it be implantation bleeding?

Too early - 3DPO, just got crosshairs this morning! X

I had a tiny bit of blood after DTD last cycle and got my hopes up...think it was just DTD and hot weather :L could mean something for you, though! It wasn't in CM!

Thanks ladies. I've figured out how to make a note on FF. It's gone this morning so I'm guessing it's just from DTD x

I got my crosshairs this morning :) 3 dpo today! :dust:

I'm determined to chill the f*** out this TWW :coffee: (pardon my language ;) )

I got my crosshairs this morning :) 3 dpo today! :dust:

I'm determined to chill the f*** out this TWW :coffee: (pardon my language ;) )

ME TOO!

I am going to not even THINK about testing until 14 DPO... Well, I'll try my best at least!

Good morning ladies!! Had a busy weekend, so I wasn't able to get on here at all.

Congrats on your smiley face starluck!!!! :happydance:

Pearly, I'm so sorry your dang AF showed up. That's no fun. :hugs: Hang in there, we all know how crappy that is.

AFM: I'm on CD 19. I'm pretty sure I ovulated right around CD 14 due to my CM and CP. my bbs still hurt a bit, especially my left one. I swear that one always hurts more, it's weird. :shrug: My CP/CM today is low, firm and closed and I don't have much CM, just a bit. I'm due to start my AF right around the 21st. It's weird because that's CD 29 which is how long my cycles are, but for some reason Fertility Friend and Ovia are both saying I'm due the week after that?? But that would make my cycle almost 40 days which is not correct. I need to check the settings...dang things!! LOL!! So according to my regular cycle, I should find out towards the end of our vacation this next week if I'm pregnant or not. FX!!! [-o<

Mrs R, could it be because of your mc? FF never had my cycle length right after my mc even though I tried to manipulate it into being right. According to them I have 33 day cycles when it's really 29-30, it made me really mad when I was trying to get it set up right! I think it's because they average the cycle length from past cycles so when I count the mc into it they're like "hey she has longer cycles" instead of "let's not count this cycle cause it was a mc"

How do you girls get relaxed when it is all about getting pregnant?

I have to admit today I am really down and I cried the half day through. I feel I never get pregnant which is ridiculous since it's my second cycle.

I just heard that someone I know is pregnant and I took it very bad. Also, my therapist is concerned about my state of mind and she scheduled a meeting for me with a doctor to see if I need antidepressant again. I really don't want to take the med while expecting so I asked her to give me some more time. So know I have time till October to deal with my depression alone to prove I am fine without meds and get pregnant so they certainly wont give me something...
But my CM is also weird. It is creamy and not changing to watery at all...and I am suppose to O on Friday atlast

Sorry for the whining and thanks for listening!

thanks Megan..m still v sad!!!

starluck fx hun!

and Khatif please dont get depressed, irony is that this is coming from a person who is already sad but now I have a reason m already over one year ttc..and its just the 2nd cycle f urs..m not saying there will be more but m sure within six month which is a norm for a healthy couple ull already be pregnant!!...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->