Need daily support buddies!

Welcome cdelmar :) My DH and I just got married this May 31 and TTC since then :) We've been together for 10 years next month <3 I hope AF doesn't show for you!

Oh wow, you and Mrs. R we have almost similar storyline's...hopfully we can get our bfp around same time too :winkwink:

Well, my opk is negative today. My temp still did not rise too hight, I hope it will tomorrow so in a couple of days I will know if I actually ovulated or not.

What is preseed? Is it important to use? I don't have to much EWMC neither lately...

I dont think you should wait for temp spike, try BDing frequently now!!! i think the aim is to BD alot before the temp spike, or no?

Well, my opk is negative today. My temp still did not rise too hight, I hope it will tomorrow so in a couple of days I will know if I actually ovulated or not.

What is preseed? Is it important to use? I don't have to much EWMC neither lately...

I dont think you should wait for temp spike, try BDing frequently now!!! i think the aim is to BD alot before the temp spike, or no?

We were together on Thursday and last night. Tonight we will skip for sure and maybe tomorrow we will do it again.

When your temp spike that means you already O and the window is close so start BD before the spike

Just the thread i was looking for me and the hub are just starting to medically ttc and i just took my first povera pill.

Not sure what to expect.

Welcome new ladies! So glad you joined us!

Sorry to those who's AF showed up!

AFM: CD 24 of 29/30.

Symptoms:

Sore boobs, feel icky in the afternoon, random aching in lower belly on both the right and left sides, bloated in the afternoon/evening, get tired easily, CP high, soft and closed, CM like lotion, feel like my sense of smell is heightened. I seriously have a feeling I might be pregnant again. These are all the same symptoms I had when I did get pregnant. But maybe my cycle and hormones are just totally different now that I had a mc. I'm due on Thursday/Friday so I'm going to test Wednesday morning I think. If I'm not pregnant then my body is messed up or I've officially lost my mind. Lol!

Sounds promising MrsR, especially with it being so similar to your pregnancy. If you're not pregnant your body is playing some serious tricks! Can't wait til you test!

AFM, 10dpo today. Haven't tested. The spotting I've been having can't be a good thing and my temp has come down a little bit again today. X

Good morning ladies,

Can you someone help me out, please?

So I had + OPK on Thursday and Friday. I thought ovulation will happen Friday or maybe early Saturday, but my temp is not rising.

Can you look at my chart and tell me if I am right saying I did not actually ovulate since I don't see that the temp shift would happen. I just got a bit scared that I am getting problems with ovulating...

Loop and Megan, finger crossed for you. I really hope you got your BFP in the coming days :)

Sorry Khatif, this is my first month charting so I'm a total newbie to it all! I think tomorrow's and Tuesdays temp will continue to come up. You got a dip on Friday and I think some ladies get an ovulation dip. However, I'm maybe totally wrong cos I'm learning! X

Sorry Khatif, this is my first month charting so I'm a total newbie to it all! I think tomorrow's and Tuesdays temp will continue to come up. You got a dip on Friday and I think some ladies get an ovulation dip. However, I'm maybe totally wrong cos I'm learning! X

Hehe, I am a newbie as well. I don't have any idea. :D I know we should keep up BD until we see the temp shift but it is getting difficult from now since the work of my DH and our son

AF showed up but, i knew she was on her way because of the 3 negative hpts taken after AF was SUPPOSED to be due. I knew stress of ttc was prolonging AF so it was nerve wracking waiting for her. Once i woke up this morning i knew she had showed up (back was killing me and cramps were pretty bad, those are my symptoms on CD1). Also, i knew she was here especially after taking temp and realized it had dropped. So, hopefully this is lucky #7 cycle!

Khatif this will be my first full cycle temping but i think you O'd on CD15. I read somewhere the previous 6 temps should be lower than the temp you O'd I am a rookie too but, that's my answer.

Oh, and good luck Mrs. R, i hope this is your cycle!!!!

Sorry Khatif,
I don't temp. If I get AF it will be my 1st month temping/charting

Good luck!

Morning ladies,
Well I'm still in my 2ww. Today is 16dpo, cd31. I called RE office on Friday, told them I tested and got negatives so I'm going in for bw tomorrow. my nurse said testing on cd11 and cd13 could've been too early and it's best to come in.

At times it feels like AF is coming. I've decided not to test anymore and to just be patient. My breasts sore, sensitive nips, slight cramping, weird dreams and some stomach issues. I'm trying not to over analyze things but it's hard not to.

Otherwise hope everyone is progressing well and good luck!!

AF showed up but, i knew she was on her way because of the 3 negative hpts taken after AF was SUPPOSED to be due. I knew stress of ttc was prolonging AF so it was nerve wracking waiting for her. Once i woke up this morning i knew she had showed up (back was killing me and cramps were pretty bad, those are my symptoms on CD1). Also, i knew she was here especially after taking temp and realized it had dropped. So, hopefully this is lucky #7 cycle!

Khatif this will be my first full cycle temping but i think you O'd on CD15. I read somewhere the previous 6 temps should be lower than the temp you O'd I am a rookie too but, that's my answer.

Oh, and good luck Mrs. R, i hope this is your cycle!!!!

I am sorry for AF. I hope you are not down too much! We will be here for your for this new cycle! /hug

I'm sorry about your AF showing up cdelmar. That's no fun.

I haven't been temping Khatif, so unfortunately I have no clue as to be able to give you good advice. :nope: Just BD as much as you can fit in. You'll get your BFP soon enough!

AFM: CD 25 of 29/30. I am still having all of the same symptoms but I gave in and tested this afternoon which was stupid because I had drank coffee and water. It was negative. :cry: it very well could be too early and/or I should have tested with my morning urine like you're supposed to. I have to admit it's a bit depressing because I still feel like I'm pregnant because of all my symptoms. :shrug: I'll test again Tuesday morning. We'll see. :cry:

MrsReineke, I'm keeping my fingers crossed you!! x

I'm sorry about your AF showing up cdelmar. That's no fun.

I haven't been temping Khatif, so unfortunately I have no clue as to be able to give you good advice. :nope: Just BD as much as you can fit in. You'll get your BFP soon enough!

AFM: CD 25 of 29/30. I am still having all of the same symptoms but I gave in and tested this afternoon which was stupid because I had drank coffee and water. It was negative. :cry: it very well could be too early and/or I should have tested with my morning urine like you're supposed to. I have to admit it's a bit depressing because I still feel like I'm pregnant because of all my symptoms. :shrug: I'll test again Tuesday morning. We'll see. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->