Need daily support buddies!

Any update Mrs R?

I'm still waiting on the witch after yesterdays temp dive. Wish she would hurry up!

x

We're going for genetic counseling due to me being a silent carrier of anemia, I swear I can't catch a break!!! Doctor thinks it's best for us to wait until hubby bw results come back, which takes 10-11 days 😞 So I'm out this month 😥😥

Good luck to all!!

Good morning!

How are you ladies? Are you still here or the group is dead?

Buttercup, I am sorry to hear that you need to take a break. Can silent carrier of anemia have impact on your baby of the pregnancy? I am sorry but I don't know anything about this sickness.

By now I have no idea what is happening with me this month :) But I start to be very relaxed about since I cannot do anything anyway.

Megan, how are you today?

Loobs, is AF here?

Hi Khatif,
With me being a silent carrier can impact the baby but we will find out more details after my hubby has bw done and after seeing the genetic counselor.

Khatif thanks for responding and I hope things work out for you.

Im here, Ive been checking in reading everyone's post, but with AF around didnt have much to say lol, but she is gone now! :happydance: Wondfo's came in yesterday so I am using that this cycle and I started reading tcoyf yesterday (120 pages down, very interesting didnt want to let go of the book) but, Im using preseed and epo this cycle so, Im excited about these upcoming cycles :smug:
Sucks you have to wait out this cycle Khatif :? but it's one more step in the right direction

Hey guys I be been too pretty much reading the post but got really busy to reply this one for I Megan u knw ur still in until thebwotchbshow so don't lost hope Hun fx also I would wanna give u one advice please don't symptom spot too much u knw what happens of u do that a lot u pay attention to every tiny details of ur body and in effect ur brain also get the message of paying such detailed attention and start feeling what u want to feel which is crazy let our body do their job be cuz thts what they are supposed to do without our intervention too I m writing it cuz I used to symptom spot a. Lot and every month I uses to be like am I pregnant or m I not mind plays a tricky game wht we anticipate it kind f makes us feel m believe the not saying 100%but yeah it does ever since I stopped doing tht I m on so much peace
Sorry for such.a big post really wanted to make sure tht u dnt strew urself too much by doing tht take it easy Hun and let nature I mean ur body do it course and for knowing ur Ov use opks too try it for once go for the digi ones whee u just have to use fmu so nothing to bother about afternoon holding wee n drinking less water and also may be ur body is still healing well all said I just hope whatever I wrote is not something ur into unjust her ur BFp this time Hun remember ur not out until ye witch shows :lots f hugs xoxo

Khatif I m rally sorry Hun about ur temp but I would still say keep the alternate bding still going u never knw someone's body gears to Ov but it happens. A lil late so don't miss a chance like tht

Loobs good luck Hun I hope the temp goes up and u get it BFp

Buttercup so sorry dear u have to wait but the wait is for good to make sure u have healthy child it's so good u have such great doc who is ther to advice u and this is what we require at this time n m sure ull be able to start soon :hugs!!

Cd yay for tcoyf it's a great book I be heard share some tips here too luv!! Good luck for this cycle hun

Pardon my typos guys as I am on phone lol n I made a lot of typos I knw lol

Yes I already learned something new and understand why my cycle has been so long this past two cycles and I was testing and kept getting -. The one consistent thing about our cycle is our luteal phase (which I didnt understand how that was determined before, and that can only be figured out by BBT charting for a few cycles!).
So lets say cycle averages 28 days, if O happens around CD16 and LP is 12 (16+12=28). Well, stress can prolong O (and O only!). Lets say travel/stress/extreme exercising happens before your O date and you end up Oing on CD 20, you add 12 (for LP) making it CD32! Therefore AF arrives later than usual.
IF LP is under 10 days it could be issue with having MC :-/

There was something else I learned but cant think right now lol. Hopefully I didnt confuse anyone.

Yeah I learnt tht too with my own googling n stuff cuz my lp is 8:( and definitely late O means late period as lp remains constant

So if my LP is always 12 days, I can count backward more or less to know when O happened in the previous month?
I may will try and get that book as well :)

Well, my temp went hight yesterday and stayed there this morning.
Honestly, I hardly can believe I have ovulated since my cervix is the same in the last 7 days, my mucus is creamy and not even watery a little bit, no pain at all. There is not any other sing of ovulation. My breaths are just fine. I don't sleep to well though. I have dreams in the last couple of days so I am moving a lot in my sleep that may cause why my temp changed
But if is it happened now then we missed it anyway since my husband worked 55 hour this week so I did not want to bother him still with BD when he was already exhausted.

AF should come on Thursday. I guess I will see if it's late I indeed ovulated just now. :D

Correct Khatif, so if LP is 12 days, counting backwards CD13 is when you ovulated. So whatever day you ovulate, lets say if its later than normal than you can basically predict when AF will arrive!

As for my update, CD7, started epo CD3 evening (taking 2000mg per day) and it is much wetter down there (tmi i know lol). Tried Wondfo and got a faded line (using CB opks the past two cycles I received a smiley on CD11) so, we will see!

Khatif do you normally have creamy cm or have you used anything to get get better/wetter cm or no?

I'm so sorry I haven't been able to get online in a few days. My DH and I have been out of town visiting his parents. My stupid AF showed up a couple days ago. So back to square one yet again. :cry: On to try for the 7th time. :nope: It's been 8 months since we started TTC. We had the one month in there we couldn't try due to my mc, but other than that we've given it 100% each month and we're still not pregnant. It's a bit depressing, but I'm trying my best to stay positive, but it can be very hard at times. I'll be 31 on the 13th and I'm only getting older which is concerning as well. :cry: I would give anything to have a healthy BFP for a bday gift. My body is obviously completely different since my mc, so I am going to do my very best to not symptom spot this next cycle and not assume anything. I pray we will get there some day soon. 8 months feels like forever. It makes me sad we haven't been blessed with our healthy baby yet. :nope: So I'm on CD 3. I had 2 days of spotting and then my AF started. So technically I would say I'm on CD 5, but my Fertility Friend thing counts the first day of actual bleeding CD 1. I never had spotting prior to my mc before my AF kicked in. I always went straight to the full thing, none of this 2 days worth of spotting crap. :dohh: Annoying really. It's like a tease...if you're going to start, just do it! Stupid body. :haha: I scanned through to catch up with all of you ladies. Looks like everyone is hanging in there. Sending lots of :dust: to each and every one of you ladies!! :hugs:

I'm so sorry I haven't been able to get online in a few days. My DH and I have been out of town visiting his parents. My stupid AF showed up a couple days ago. So back to square one yet again. :cry: On to try for the 7th time. :nope: It's been 8 months since we started TTC. We had the one month in there we couldn't try due to my mc, but other than that we've given it 100% each month and we're still not pregnant. It's a bit depressing, but I'm trying my best to stay positive, but it can be very hard at times. I'll be 31 on the 13th and I'm only getting older which is concerning as well. :cry: I would give anything to have a healthy BFP for a bday gift. My body is obviously completely different since my mc, so I am going to do my very best to not symptom spot this next cycle and not assume anything. I pray we will get there some day soon. 8 months feels like forever. It makes me sad we haven't been blessed with our healthy baby yet. :nope: So I'm on CD 3. I had 2 days of spotting and then my AF started. So technically I would say I'm on CD 5, but my Fertility Friend thing counts the first day of actual bleeding CD 1. I never had spotting prior to my mc before my AF kicked in. I always went straight to the full thing, none of this 2 days worth of spotting crap. :dohh: Annoying really. It's like a tease...if you're going to start, just do it! Stupid body. :haha: I scanned through to catch up with all of you ladies. Looks like everyone is hanging in there. Sending lots of :dust: to each and every one of you ladies!! :hugs:

I am sorry but I suppose that does not make it any easier for you.
Are you planning to see a doctor in the future ?
I can imagine that you feel very depressed now. I dont even know what can I say to you to help you through this period now. Well, I am here to listen when ever you need and feel to free send me PM as well.

Correct Khatif, so if LP is 12 days, counting backwards CD13 is when you ovulated. So whatever day you ovulate, lets say if its later than normal than you can basically predict when AF will arrive!

As for my update, CD7, started epo CD3 evening (taking 2000mg per day) and it is much wetter down there (tmi i know lol). Tried Wondfo and got a faded line (using CB opks the past two cycles I received a smiley on CD11) so, we will see!

Khatif do you normally have creamy cm or have you used anything to get get better/wetter cm or no?

What is epo?

I don't you anything now. But after 3 months we will look around what can we do. First I need to get a stupid ovulation :S

Sorry girls, I've been missing for a few days. Been ill.

The witch has landed. CD3 for me. And boy, she is making her presence known! Cramps were so bad yesterday that I vomited the whole day. I used to get that as a teenager. She's so cruel. Cramps are still coming in waves today and I'm feeling a nauseous.

Cycle number 5 now. I'm really hoping this is our BFP month. If it is, we would be due the week after out first wedding anniversary. That would be so special!

X

Hi Mrs Reineke,

Sorry to hear that your AF showed up. I can completely understand what you feel, we have been trying since Dec 2013 and I would be 31 in October so time looks like it is flying by and I am getting older.
Feel free to PM me in case if you would like to talk?

Hello,

I am on my day nine and I had an appointment this morning. I did an ultrasound to count follicles and a blood draw to check my levels. Well my follicles are at 8,9,11,16,& 17 so two promising ones and my levels are right on track. Well I was instructed to continue my gonal injections at 112.5 and administer the trigger shot tomorrow night so that I can do my sixth IUI on Wednesday.

I am feeling hopeful but I have felt hopeful for the past nine years of trying with only failure to come to me. I do everything right leading up to ovulation and then the two weeks after... and when I start to feel something that could be either my period or a baby I start to stress and force myself to believe that its a child. I believe in law of attraction- which is believing something so much that it comes to you. Well I think because I truly believe that I am pregnant so intensely that when I get a negative I completely break. I break to the point where I feel like such a failure as a woman and wife that I even visit the idea of suicide. I don't want to worry anyone so I will not discuss that any further. I will however discuss the fact that I am starting to worry about my emotional health. This is such an emotional situation but when I think about maybe discussing it with others I don't. I just cant have this conversation with someone who has children and never ever had to wish for them or even try for them. Its been my entire adult life that I have been trying to get pregnant, even before I was married I was trying. I mean I did everything from standing on my head to taking meds and nothing up to this point has worked. My dream as a child wasn't to become some rich or famous person but to be a mother. How can this dream be so hard to reach? What did I do so wrong in my life that God will not allow me to have my own children? I have already raised five and I have proven that I will be an amazing mother so when will I get my chance? When?

Please send me baby dust and positives especially on Wednesday Aug 27, 2014 @0915. I really don't mean to sound depressed.

Well, at 114 pages in I'm going to jump on this thread! I just spent about an hour reading from the beginning and I absolutely love the support here. :) You're all fantastic and I am hopeful for you all!

My DH and I just started TTC at the beginning of the month and I'm right smack in the middle of AF right now. My fingers are crossed it won't take long, but there are some horror stories here...eep!

Also, Mrs. R - I'm from Idaho too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->