Need daily support buddies!

Thank you Buttercup77. Trying to not get too bummed out just yet, but it's tough not to considering I feel like I did when I got pregnant. We'll see. Keeping my fingers crossed I'm not imagining things.

I'm sorry about your AF showing up cdelmar. That's no fun.

I haven't been temping Khatif, so unfortunately I have no clue as to be able to give you good advice. :nope: Just BD as much as you can fit in. You'll get your BFP soon enough!

AFM: CD 25 of 29/30. I am still having all of the same symptoms but I gave in and tested this afternoon which was stupid because I had drank coffee and water. It was negative. :cry: it very well could be too early and/or I should have tested with my morning urine like you're supposed to. I have to admit it's a bit depressing because I still feel like I'm pregnant because of all my symptoms. :shrug: I'll test again Tuesday morning. We'll see. :cry:

I am sorry. Try a couple of days later with morning urine. You are too early to not to use the one in the morning.

Finger crossed!

My temp stays low. So I did not O. I had all the signs but after all gearing up it did not happen ...

I am devastated. I did not expected this..

Sorry Khatif :hugs: how long are your cycles normally? Maybe it's still to come?

BFN for me today at 11DPO :( so white x

Sorry Khatif :hugs: how long are your cycles normally? Maybe it's still to come?

BFN for me today at 11DPO :( so white x

My cycles are usually 29 days. I don think it will happen anymore this cycle. I was so happy when I got my + opk+the pain and the EWCM and I never thought about not Oing. I will have to see how it goes next month.

11 dpo is still early. Wait some more days and do a test agian. Don't gip up hope yet.

Hopefully its just a fluke!

I know its still early, it's just so deflating seeing BFN after BFN. I know you all understand that. The window is so white - like the whitest shade of white I've ever seen :haha: x

I'm in the same boat as you; today I will get the final answer for this cycle. So nervous :/

Thank you Buttercup77. Trying to not get too bummed out just yet, but it's tough not to considering I feel like I did when I got pregnant. We'll see. Keeping my fingers crossed I'm not imagining things.

I'm in the same boat as you; today I will get the final answer for this cycle. So nervous :/

Let us know when you have the answer! Finger crossed!

Khatif just because your temperature didn't do what they say it should doesn't mean you didn't ovulate. Everyone is very different!

Buttercup77 and Loobs it's not officially negative until you're AF starts. FX for you!

AFM: CD 26 of 29/30. I think I'm going to take another test tomorrow and if it's still negative, I'll wait until Friday to test again if my AF doesn't show up. I'm scared because with everything my body is doing I was pretty confident I was pregnant again, but now I'm worried it's all just a coincidence and I'm symptom spotting too much. :cry: I pray I'm wrong and reading my body right and that yesterday afternoon was just too early to show positive especially with me taking it in the afternoon.

Sorry for your BFN, Buttercup.

Megan, what dpo are you now?

Loob, that white still can turn into pink :D

Where are the others? How are you girls?

As far as I read all sites says that if there is not temp shift there is no ovulation. And that makes me worry now since my temp is differently not going up. I already assumed that no O for this month and we will see what is going to happen in the next cycle.

Just a quick update from me - I'm going to see the Killers tonight! :happydance:

Just had some pink spotting and been a bit crampy today. Expecting the witch tonight or tomorrow x

As far as I read all sites says that if there is not temp shift there is no ovulation. And that makes me worry now since my temp is differently not going up. I already assumed that no O for this month and we will see what is going to happen in the next cycle.

You know what, I take back that comment about how i think you O'd on the 15th, because i think the temp spike is supposed to be a .4+ jump so, i think you may be right, that it did not happen this cycle for you :nope:

You know what, I take back that comment about how i think you O'd on the 15th, because i think the temp spike is supposed to be a .4+ jump so, i think you may be right, that it did not happen this cycle for you :nope:

Well I hope it won't happen regularly but I have to admit I am scared of it. Not ovulating is my one of my nightmare

Well I'm pretty positive I'm not pregnant. :cry: took another test first thing this morning and it was negative. My body must just be still wacky from having a mc I guess? My boobs seem less sore and my cervix is lower and firmer then it has been. Plus my CM is less creamy and when I checked it there was a bit of color in it, so pretty sure that's my stupid AF getting ready to start. :cry: I'm completely frustrated and depressed. I literally had 99% of the symptoms I had when I did get pregnant. I was almost positive I was pregnant again. :nope: Guess I don't know what is normal anymore. :shrug: Really sucks. I'm on cycle day 27 of 29/30.

Sorry MrsR :( Some ladies don't get their BFPs until the witch is late. I do hope your body isn't tricking you but it is horrible when that happens, so unfair. It happened to me the first cycle we tried, I was so convinced. I hope that isn't happening to you hun, and maybe you've got a late BFP coming.

AFM - My temp took a nosedive this morning at 13DPO, right down to the cover line. Guess the witch is coming!

x

Hi, I hope everyone is doing well!

I purchased some Vitex chaste berry 225mg.? Has anyone used it? I hear it's helpful....

Megan hold in there. I had a negative 3 days before my period was due! Just try to relax. It'll happen again!!

I miss reading all of your posts you guys! Life has been crazy busy for me.

I think of y'all all the time and hope everyone gets their BFP reeeeeeal soon!!

Hey girls sorry been mia for a few days. Just been working solid since last Friday! Woohoo finally got a day off though! Works been hard this last week one of the girls found out she's pregnant, and she's exactly as pregnant as I was this time last year :wacko:and she's decided not to keep her baby :cry:

I'm so sorry MrsReineke & Loobs:hugs:

Well the witch has finally left :thumbup: plus when I was tidying yesterday I found a stash of opks I hadn't opened so i don't need to buy any yet!

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"