Need daily support buddies!

It is a pain in the a** Pearly. I totally understand your stress as well. I'm praying we will both get our answers and the doctors will start doing what we would like them to do. :thumbup:

I don't want to keep posting here and potentially upset anyone, so this will be my last post on this thread unless otherwise invited back :) I want to respect you; I really value you all and don't want to upset anyone. Always feel free to private message me!! I really wish you all the best and can't wait to celebrate your BFPs!!!!!!

Thanks Megan :) This was our fifth cycle and my first cycle taking progesterone and estrogen supplements for my luteal phase. I really just needed a few extra days on my luteal phase. I haven't had any mc's and hopefully this is a sticky bean. I really don't understand why doctors are so hesitant to do a simple blood test! It's really not that hard. It's pretty shocking really that he won't do something more for you with two mc's - obviously you shouldn't have to go through that again if it can be easily prevented! It might be better to find a doctor who cares more about you personally, although that is probably harder done than said. Start with the saliva test and go from there ~ at the very least you'll get an idea if anything seems off and maybe that would help convince your doctor (or another doctor) to do some blood tests.

Hi Pearly :) My charts really helped me. It was so clear that my luteal phase was the problem, but the RE still wanted to confirm with the blood tests and vaginal ultrasounds at different parts of my cycle. She luckily took me seriously and even when I asked her outright if she thought I was crazy to come see her after just 4/5 months TTC she said "well, if your charts are right you are not crazy at all and it could be a simple fix". That's when I knew I had a winner doctor. Also my RE was open at 7am, so I would go before work for the visits which was great so I didn't have to use vacation days. Does your RE have hours early morning or late afternoon/evening? It's so exciting that you are on the path to finding out more about what's happening!!

Aww please don't say this is ur last post here I feel so supportive as I completely relate to u with short luteal phase and all I also chart and from last six months I knw for sure my luteal phase is only 8 days will surely show my chart to him my doc and ask him if these tests can be done so to detect ovulation in different CDs they check hormone by doing blood test and do U/S?

Megan , thanks a lot Hun, I really wish we get out answers soon!!
I called my doc today he will be back this friday and will call me letsc what he has to say

Starluck i cant believe it, sooo happy for you!!!!!

Khatif, I am right ahead of you....8dpo over here, had a large temp drop this morning, felt cramping last night, seems like good signs but i just dont think this is our cycle :nope: But we shall see, will test this weekend (I think!)

Starluck i cant believe it, sooo happy for you!!!!!

Khatif, I am right ahead of you....8dpo over here, had a large temp drop this morning, felt cramping last night, seems like good signs but i just dont think this is our cycle :nope: But we shall see, will test this weekend (I think!)

I am 8 DPO today as well. Your sing sounds very promising. Finger crossed for you. I hope it will happen.

My chart is very interesting this month. My temp is climbing up constantly, I started to wonder if I am not getting sick :)

Megan, You are right totally! You are the patient and he is the doctor. You even pay for it so yes, he has to make that test if you ask him to do.
I hope it will work out and they will find the reason behind your mc's.
I can fully understand if you don't want go to through this one more time. I cannot even imagine why they expect people to have 3 miscarriages when something is obviously wrong there. I am thinking of you dear.

Pealy, I hope you doctor will help you. It is great that you have Starbucks here as an example that is can work. To have hope is so important. Let us know if you he is back and you have spoken to him.

Starluck, I really will miss you :( I would ask you to stay with us but if you don't want there is not too much to do about it. I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Aww I TOTALLY want to stay on this thread!! I just don't want to upset anyone. I love you all :hugs:

Pearly, yes they did blood work and vaginal ultrasounds :) at my last appointment (after ovulation) they just did blood work :thumbup: I can't wait to celebrate with you when you get pregnant. Have faith, you will get pregnant one day <3

Thanks cdlemar! :)

Khatif, your chart is looking awesome!! :thumbup: I've got everything crossed for you!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

starluck you are more than welcome to stay. We want to hear how everything goes for you.

Thank you Khatif! :hugs:

So how was ur appointment star luck what did doc say about hormones pills??

So how was ur appointment star luck what did doc say about hormones pills??

Everything went well :thumbup: They just took blood work today. My beta number is already 53 (at 11dpo), I guess they don't expect to see that number until about 16 dpo, so that's great! My progesterone and estrogen levels are nice and high too :happydance: On Saturday morning I have to drive about 45 minutes to another office of theirs to check my beta level again - hopefully it's at least 100! FX!! I will continue to take the progesterone and estrogen. As long as the beta comes back good on Saturday they will schedule my first ultrasound and I assume I will get more info then :)

Yea I dont know what to think. My temps post-O have been wacky. Ive been waking up warm, having to use fan...This is only my second full cycle temping but I didnt have a dramatic temp dip last cycle (i think last cycle it went down by .3 the most)...but i think its the temperature in my room :shrug::shrug: We'll see...
And I totally agree with you Khatif and Megan I do not know why they are waiting for 3 mc to happen, that just sounds so un-sympathetic to how that will effect you emotionally etc! :growlmad:

Starluck Hun how abt ur b6 and b12?? Are u still continuing those as well I saw u started taking 50mg b6 right??
I also bought 100mg which m going to half and take it at least a month until everything sorts out from my doc

Yea I dont know what to think. My temps post-O have been wacky. Ive been waking up warm, having to use fan...This is only my second full cycle temping but I didnt have a dramatic temp dip last cycle (i think last cycle it went down by .3 the most)...but i think its the temperature in my room :shrug::shrug: We'll see...
And I totally agree with you Khatif and Megan I do not know why they are waiting for 3 mc to happen, that just sounds so un-sympathetic to how that will effect you emotionally etc! :growlmad:

I cannot see your chart. Did you share it somewhere?

I never had a temps so high and staying so high before. I have to admit it gives me a bit of hope even when I have no symptoms whatsoever. I should not have any hope because our chance this month is very very very low due wrongly timed intercourse. So I am trying not believe in this "false hope"

Starluck Hun how abt ur b6 and b12?? Are u still continuing those as well I saw u started taking 50mg b6 right??
I also bought 100mg which m going to half and take it at least a month until everything sorts out from my doc

I stopped taking the extra B6 and B12. The cycle I got my BFP I upped my B6 to 100 mg and B12 to 500 mcg, but that could also just be a coincidence since my progesterone and estrogen levels were boosted by the estrogen pills and prog suppositories! My prenatal has plenty of B6 and B12 so I'm not worried about getting enough now that I'm pregnant.

I never had a temps so high and staying so high before. I have to admit it gives me a bit of hope even when I have no symptoms whatsoever. I should not have any hope because our chance this month is very very very low due wrongly timed intercourse. So I am trying not believe in this "false hope"

Khatif!! ahh I have my fingers crossed for you so much!! when are you testing? i can't tell when you BD'd based on your chart link (it doesn't show that info), but if you did within 5 days of ovulation you have a chance! many women don't have any symptoms in the very beginning. i don't want to get you all excited with false hope, but seeing your temps rise so much is a positive sign and you are not totally out if you BD within 5 days of O!

My temps were sometimes all over the place! Even after getting my BFP my temp went up and down, but always above the coverline. Try not to read too much into each and every temp (SO HARD, I know because I did it LOL) :hugs:

How do I share it????

Cdelmar, if you have it on FF then you can create a link.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/TechFaqs/Sharing-Your-Chart.html

starluck I'm glad to hear your appointment went well. My fingers are crossed for you.

Khatif I really hope you will get your BFP!!

Thanks starluck!! I'm still skeptical of taking b6 and m pretty mad on my doc as I havnt got any call from him as of yet may be this thing is postponed to next week now hope I her to talk to him
For further plan of action god dealing with docs here is such a pain!!

And fx khatif!!

What should be the best bd plan guys I think I should be Ov by next friday for sure so what should be the bd plan like ??

Megan m so happy ur all calm now which I knw is not easy are u planning to take those at home test?? Can those be evaluated at home or u have send the sample to the lab?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->