Need daily support buddies!

Star luck

I didn't make a formal announcement. I guess I am very fearful of a miscarriage so I don't want to get too excited. I have been keeping a daily journal. I don't want to leave until you guys are in BFP Paradise too. That was a promise I made to MrsR a while ago.

I hope the progesterone starts kicking in for you, and you get your BFP this month...

Thanks Tuamora :flower:

My temp dropped today. I'm really hoping AF stays away and my temp goes back up tomorrow! I'm only at 8 dpo today - come on progesterone work your magic.

hey its realy strrssing iam telling i have tried for Gods know how long,try checking if your tubes are open,mine were both blocked i was operated on and now waiting fingers crossed.gud luck guys

Star luck

I didn't make a formal announcement. I guess I am very fearful of a miscarriage so I don't want to get too excited. I have been keeping a daily journal. I don't want to leave until you guys are in BFP Paradise too. That was a promise I made to MrsR a while ago.

I hope the progesterone starts kicking in for you, and you get your BFP this month...

Thanks Tuamora :flower:

My temp dropped today. I'm really hoping AF stays away and my temp goes back up tomorrow! I'm only at 8 dpo today - come on progesterone work your magic.

I hope witch stays away for you at least for 3 more day. Finger crossed

hey its realy strrssing iam telling i have tried for Gods know how long,try checking if your tubes are open,mine were both blocked i was operated on and now waiting fingers crossed.gud luck guys

julie, if your tubes were blocked, were you still getting periods in normal cycles? I am just asking because you bring a good point up. One can do all the ultrasound scans they want but if there is something wrong with the tubes, that is a separate test and not one that is done right away, causing a lot of wait and pain. But I am not sure medically, if your tubes are blocked or have some issue, can you still get a normal period (egg still drops) so that you would never know you had this issue until you took a specific test for it? What was your experience?

Vs01, hsg is a test which iu can get it done to knw if tubes are blocked or not I just got it done mine last Friday and it came out open
Starluck fingers crossed!! Hun want this progesterone and hormone pills to work so I can also ask music for same as my lp is 8 days only my fx tightly for u Hun!!

Minor blockages are due to mucus or left over blood during periods i guess that's all I knw f , reason for major blockages is not known to me Hun

Good morning ladies,

How are you all ding? I would like to read a bit from all of you :)

I have nothing special to report. I am 7 DPO with a very clear temp shift :)

Have a nice day

Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!!

I think I see second lines there!

https://i61.tinypic.com/30mq2ds.jpg

https://i57.tinypic.com/iljfq8.jpg

Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!!

I think I see second lines there!

https://i61.tinypic.com/30mq2ds.jpg

https://i57.tinypic.com/iljfq8.jpg

I also see it! I am sooo happy for you! Yay! This is so great! I hope all the best and it sticks.

Thanks Khatif :flower:

I took a digital - it's confirmed :) I am so happy! My temp shot up this morning and I've had these twinges since yesterday so I had a feeling something was up! I've never felt twinges like that before!

https://i61.tinypic.com/250qsd5.jpg

Omg starluck ur pregnant woww this Luks awesome!! Many many congrats dear giving me so much hope wow m so excited for u can I tell me the name of med I can tell my doc too for the same?? Woww this is awesome!!

Thanks Pearly!!! I am on cloud 9 :cloud9: My dr. put me on progesterone and estrogen since both were a little low after ovulation. Once they do your blood work, your doctor will know what to do! I know your BFP is coming!!!!

Thanks Starluck I can't tell how happy I am for u dear it's like m just thinking may be this will work for me too can u please tell which CDs u got urself tested ?? Like in a cycle u went three times right? So what are those CDs??
Just want to make sure if this is it then I don't want to miss anything m so sorry Hun at this time m asking u so many questions !!
Also by which cd did u start ye medicine!!
And is doc saying u to continue the same??

Thanks Starluck I can't tell how happy I am for u dear it's like m just thinking may be this will work for me too can u please tell which CDs u got urself tested ?? Like in a cycle u went three times right? So what are those CDs??
Just want to make sure if this is it then I don't want to miss anything m so sorry Hun at this time m asking u so many questions !!
Also by which cd did u start ye medicine!!
And is doc saying u to continue the same??

No worries Pearly, you can ask me any question :)

I don't think the actual cycle days matter, it all depends on when you ovulate.

I went in on CD 7, then again on CD 16 (to check for ovulation), then again on CD 20 (to again check for ovulation), then one more time after ovulation on CD 25. I started the progesterone and estrogen on CD 25 (3dpo), after they got the results of my blood work back.

I will continue both progesterone and estrogen. I go in tomorrow morning for blood work to confirm the pregnancy and check hcg, progesterone, and estrogen levels. Then I find out if I need any adjustments to my meds and how often they want me to come in for monitoring.

I know how hard it is, but try not to worry. I was really relaxed this whole cycle because I knew that no matter what I was going to get pregnant with the help of the RE and I was feeling so much better to be getting checked out with my short luteal phase. Trust that everything is going to be okay no matter what :flower: :hugs:

Sorry I haven't been on in a couple days. Just busy with a lot of stuff.

Loobs: I'm so sorry to hear that you had shingles!! No fun!! So glad you're feeling better.

Jenny Bean: Welcome and I hope you won't have to wait too long. There are a ton of women having babies in their late 30's early 40's.

Tuamora: You are so sweet!! I really appreciate your kindness. It means a lot. I'm SOOOOO excited you're pregnant. How are you feeling??

Pearly: So happy to hear your hsg turned out good for you!! That's a great sign!!

Bathgirl: Hang in there. I know how frustrating it is to be constantly symptom spotting. It can drive you insane. Try to relax and I'm sending a lot of baby dust your way.

Juliejoy: I'm glad to hear you've gotten your tubal blockage taken care of. Best of luck to you and sending baby dust your way.

Starluck: Congratulations!!! How exciting!! Just because I can't remember, how long have you been trying and have you had any mc's?

AFM: 2nd mc officially ended a few days back. I'm feeling back to normal which is great. Had my last HCG test on Monday and it came back at a 4 so I do not need to have it checked again. I asked my baby doctor if he would check my thyroid and hormone levels to see if any of those are off because if they are they can cause early miscarriage. Well he said he'd test my thyroid, but didn't think it was necessary to test my hormones which pisses me off to put it nicely. So I got my thyroid checked and it came back normal which is great. So I called my regular doctor and he said I could go to my pharmacy and get a salvia hormone testing kit and do it that way. I don't know how accurate that will be, but I read online that it is the best way to check progestorone and estrogen levels which is what I'm most concerned about. I'm so irritated my baby doctor wouldn't just check for me considering I have to pay for it, it's not like he's doing it for free??? AAAHHH!!! Contemplating switching doctors, but maybe another doctor wouldn't do it either because they "typically" don't do any of that sort of testing until after 3 mc's. But I don't want to go through a 3rd mc and then have it tested to find out that's what it is if I can do that now. So I'll go the with saliva test way for now and see what those show. Going to pick it up today. I guess you do it at home and then send it in?? Anyone else ever do it this way or know about this way of checking hormone levels? Who knows. Any advice on getting my doctor to test my hormone levels even though he said no because he didn't think it was necessary at this point? I like my doctor and he has worked with me through both my mc's which is nice, so switching doctors would kind of be a pain in the butt. I don't know what to do?

Hey Starluck thanks a lot Hun for writing such an elaborative explanation to my questions , ur RE is excellent , I still have one question as to how did u convince him to do all this test to check for short luteal phase I mean it's so hard to convince a doc here to check for LpD they just overlook tht matter but here we are convincing them to do check for lpd something which they should be doing .. We should be given some credit from their degrees seriously we so so much of analysis and RnD gosh!!

But anyway my question is as what should I tell my doc to do or perform test so that they can check for my luteal phase too

As Megan said it's such a pain in a** to actually make doctors
Perform some tests Megan I can feel what ur going thru I have never tested those hormones home testing kit but I think u can always tell ur doc u want to go for day 3 testing which is for fsh and cd21 for progesterone those are the tests which I knw of

First there is an issue of getting appointment then cuz m working so I cannot just go any day besides docs are available only in weekdays I already took one off for hsg m not sure how to handle both as I just now got this job in the same firm my hubby works lfeel so great about it just want to her lucky in baby as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->