Need daily support buddies!

Pearly, they say that two days before O is the best time and also give one shot on the day of itself. If you guys can manage it I would try every second day still O.

I hope you doctor next week will help you further and will give you the help you are looking for. I mean why should he not take you serious when you ask him to help. It can be so annoying when you sit there waiting for the call, but it does not ring.
Try to have a nice weekend if you can turn your mind off a bit!

Thanks a lot khatif ya m just pissed off by the whole doc thing how much I have to follow up but m definitely going to relax as my o is approaching and don't want to mess it up wanna enjoy with hubby this week all I am hoping is by the time I ovulate I get to meet my doc and her my blood work and find solution too

Good morning,

FF changed my date so now I am officially 9 DPO Again. I made a test this morning when I still thought was 10 DPO, but it was shark white, as I expected.

Feeling a bit rubbish, OH was rather less than sensitive too 😏
Hopefully i'll feel a bit better soon. Good luck!

11 DPO and technically i have 2 more days or so before AF gets here...looks like my symptom of tender breasts has returned (been a few months since i last experienced it)...feeling a little crampy...i feel like it is signs of AF and not a bfp but, we'll see....

Hi ladies! Just checking in. Sorry for those of you that the witch got :hugs: I've had a relaxing cycle this time with being so ill at the start. We did BD a few times around when I should have O'd and I should be in the TWW. Although I haven't charted or anything this month FF is predicting AF to come on the 26th which isn't too far away. I'm ready to get back into it! x

Cdelmar, it can be a good sing if you got tender breasts again around DPO11. Couple of days and you will know. Finger crossed.

Hey Loobs, good to see you again. I missed you. Who knows maybe your relax month will bring what you wish for.

I am also at DPO 11. Af is due according to me on Wednesday and according to FF on Thursday. I already have AF craping so I expect my temp to start to drop tomorrow. And then we start a new cycle again.. I am a bit disappointed but that's life I guess

Thanks hun :) I've missed everyone in my break! You're not out til the witch is here, stay positive! x

Good morning ladies! Hope you all had a good weekend. Mine went by way to fast as always. I'm just in waiting mode for my 1st AF to start since my 2nd mc. According to my FF and other TTC apps I'm due right around the end of the month or first part of November. But that's if I actually start on time after my mc. I did the first time, but it doesn't mean I will this time. I'm hoping I do though because I can take my saliva at home hormone testing on CD 19,20 or 21 and then I have to mail it in to be checked. I'm pretty anxious to see how that comes back. I'm so sorry to the ladies who had their AF show up. I know how that feels and it's frustrating, but try to keep your head up and try again. You will all get your BFP soon. Sending lots of baby dust your way.

Well, AF has struck, and Im onto cycle #9 :wacko:...i was hoping DH wouldnt say nothing when he knew AF arrived and he didnt so it looks like he is not worrying anymore (thank goodness, less pressure)
This morning when AF arrived i called my gyn to set up an appointment for early December so it looks like i have one more shot at it before the appointment. I am going to use nothing but temping this cycle...
Oh and welcome back Loobs, i missed you too! :hugs:

No woman figure to rely on or ask question OR that have been in my situation so all I have you girls ...what things should i bring up or suggest for testing etc??? I appreciate the advice :thumbup:

Hope your AF comes quickly MrsR!

Cdelmar - sorry she got you :hugs: Not sure about what to suggest for your appointment, sorry!

I'm feeling classically premenstrual. I found myself having very little patience and terrible road rage while out and about this morning. Oh, and I had terrible cramps for about 5 minutes after DTD last night (I did O :blush:), was very period like! Never had that before. Although I knew we shouldn't really try this cycle and we didn't BD much it's still gonna be crushing when the witch eventually comes!

x

cdelmar I am so sorry your AF showed up. When you go to your appointment ask about getting your thyroid checked and your hormone levels. Progesterone and estrogen.

I'm sorry your not feeling great Loobs. Hang in there.

Good morning ladies!

AF showed up today as FF predicted it. A new cycle is starting for me. I am still not sure if I will chart this month or not. I more or less see how my cycle works but I still think about it. I am not so motivated now..

Cdelmar, I am sorry for AF. I can imagine how you feel. I think it is a good thing that you go to a doctor to start to see what is your situation now.

Loobs, finger crossed for you!

Khatif - :hugs: sorry she got you. I'm sure that in the next few days your motivation will come back! I find I'm always a bit deflated when the witch appears but it comes back again. Maybe a cycle off charting and trying to be more relaxed about it would be a good thing too? x

Khatif I'm sorry your dang AF showed up. Like Loobs said, I always get bummed when it showed and then once it ended and we were in our fertile week again I would get excited all over again. Keep your head up! :hugs:

CD1 of cycle number 7 for me. Feeling a bit disheartened and sorry for myself but I'm ready to give it another go.

Hi ladies, it's been a few weeks since I've been on but I'm back to check in and say BOOOO to everyone who hasn't gotten their BFP yet. Including me. Just found out last week I have hypothyroidism and that's likely what's kept me from my BFP so far. Now I'm terrified because everything I read about it just indicates I'm at risk for recurrent miscarriages even once I do get a BFP. :( I seriously need to stay off Google because all it does is scare me. Sigh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->