Need daily support buddies!

I would like to show this one to you girls. I made a test in the late morning because I had a feeling that I have to make one.

Attachments

• 2014-11-19 12.12.17.jpg
    2014-11-19 12.12.17.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 10
Khatif - so glad to have you back, I've missed you! Sorry you've had that awful news about your husband. Can only imagine what you guys are going through at the moment. On the other hand - is that what I think it is?!?!?!?!

:happydance:

X

Yes, it is a positive pregnancy test :) I just hope it says with us.

My DH is very down. I have never seen him so sad...I try to help him to get through of this and not speak about my own fears for now.

How are you Loobs?

OMG - congratulations! I am so so happy for you both! Awesome news. I'm praying that it's a sticky bean for you.

Your poor husband must be on a real roller coaster of emotions at the moment. He must be so confused and worried and feeling totally helpless.

I'm ok, thanks for asking! Ive been pretty ill with a bad cold and then tonsillitis so I'm just finishing a course of pencillin. Feeling better now. 9dpo today and very tempted to test tomorrow - will wait and see what my temp is like. And we get the keys to our new house in Monday! Lots happening here haha x

Khatif I am so sorry that cancer runs in your husband's family. But with all of the technology these days, he does have options and may out live what they say. That happens to many many people. My prayers are with you two.

CONGRATS!!! I'm praying for a sticky bean for you!!! Please keep us updated!!

OMG, congrats Khatif! Despite the stress and the bad news lately, that is very exciting! Hoping it's a sticky for you. :D

Bad news and good news at the same time :-/ don't even know what to say but that we are here for you :hugs:

Question for you ladies...

Do any of you take an Omega 3 supplement on top of your prenatal vitamin? My OB prescribed me a prenatal vitamin and I Googled it and from what I found it does not have DHA or any type of Omega 3 in it. So I wanted to know if I can take Omega 3 on top of my prenatal vitamin safely?

Congratulation Khatif! And sorry about your husband's news :hugs:

Sorry MrsR, I don't know - I've only been taking folic acid as I think my vitamins were stopping ewcm...

And as for me - I'm 5 days late again with a BFN on a FRER yesterday, so I'm gonna ask for a Dr's appointment for their opinion on my cycles. The last few months have varied from 28 days to 34...

Thanks girls. I was very surprised as well. I did not expect it to happen as I was stressed very much in the last weeks. But I am vey happy and I also play for us. I don't dare to be to happy though..I will wait at least my first appointment which will be in 3-4 weeks from now.

Loobs, I hope you will feel better soon. Congratulation on your keys! Very exiting! Do you have a lots of plans with the house?

Writingislove, how are you doing?

Megan, I am taking a combination of Omega 3-6-9 next to my prenatal vitamins.

Heychrissie, I think it is good if make an appointment with your doctor. Better to be checked and there should be a reason why your cycle length is changing that much.

Fingers crossed for you heychrissie!!! Still could be a BFP!! Your AF's aren't too crazy with being a bit different each month. You fall within the normal range which is good, but it wouldn't hurt to see what your doctor thinks.

Khatif thanks for your advice on the vitamins!

Temp down by the cover line for 2nd day and a little bit of spotting. Looks like she's coming for me early! Only 11dpo :( x

So sorry Loobs! :( I'm 9 DPO and usually start spotting at 10, so I shouldn't be too far behind you. Kind of expect it with this cycle, though.

Thanks hun. I'm a bit disappointed tbh, thought we had a good shot this cycle before I got ill.

Never mind - I hope there's a BFP for me under the Christmas tree! X

I'm so sorry you ladies are expecting your AFs. :nope: Praying you will possibly get lucky and get your BFPs.

AFM: I'm on CD 19 and I can run to the lab to have my blood drawn for checking my progesterone levels here either tomorrow or Monday. Not sure which would be better? CD 20 or CD 22? CD 21 when they say to do it is on Sunday, so I'm kind of stuck. :dohh: I got some more tests back yesterday and all were normal except one called Anti-Cardiolipin Antibody which is another blood clotting disorder on top of my Leiden Factor that I knew I had already. The results were just slightly abnormal on this new one and the hematologist said the levels can increase in pregnancy, so as soon as I get another BFP I have to go in and have my levels checked and if they are higher she will put me on Lovenox during the pregnancy to thin my blood. I looked up the Anti-Cardiolipin thing because I've never heard of it and it specifically says it can cause recurrent miscarriage due to my blood clotting around the baby and causing it to not be able to grow, therefore I miscarry right away. This was horrible news, but part of me feels a bit hopeful that maybe we figured out the problem?? I'm praying this is the "cure" and when I get pregnant again if I have to give myself a shot of Lovenox each day I'll do that to get my baby.

I'm so sorry you ladies are expecting your AFs. :nope: Praying you will possibly get lucky and get your BFPs.

AFM: I'm on CD 19 and I can run to the lab to have my blood drawn for checking my progesterone levels here either tomorrow or Monday. Not sure which would be better? CD 20 or CD 22? CD 21 when they say to do it is on Sunday, so I'm kind of stuck. :dohh: I got some more tests back yesterday and all were normal except one called Anti-Cardiolipin Antibody which is another blood clotting disorder on top of my Leiden Factor that I knew I had already. The results were just slightly abnormal on this new one and the hematologist said the levels can increase in pregnancy, so as soon as I get another BFP I have to go in and have my levels checked and if they are higher she will put me on Lovenox during the pregnancy to thin my blood. I looked up the Anti-Cardiolipin thing because I've never heard of it and it specifically says it can cause recurrent miscarriage due to my blood clotting around the baby and causing it to not be able to grow, therefore I miscarry right away. This was horrible news, but part of me feels a bit hopeful that maybe we figured out the problem?? I'm praying this is the "cure" and when I get pregnant again if I have to give myself a shot of Lovenox each day I'll do that to get my baby.

i know it's frustrating love! but i know sooner than later i'll get a message from you! & this will be the sticky bean.

Wow, sounds like some enlightening news Mrs. R! I hope your progesterone levels are normal and that maybe you've found the problem with this antibody. [-o<

Loobs, it's funny you say that because that was my thought exactly! We'd even be likely to find out right at Christmas time! :D

Side note, FF was predicting my due date to be the day after my third wedding anniversary if we'd conceived this month. Darn it. Would have made such a nice anniversary gift.

Hope this will be sorted for you MrsR!

If my AF turns up soon I'll be finding out just before Christmas too :D expecting the witch soon, had some cramping earlier...and I'm now a week late :/ annoying.

Thank you so much for your support ladies. It means a lot more than you know.:hugs:

I can imagine that the first time it sounds very scarry but I think it is good that they find something.
It gives you hope that they can help you when you get your BFP. And I know you will! Finger crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->