Need daily support buddies!

That sounds like a good idea heychrissie. It will help to know what's going on, or to know it's just coincidence and you are ok. Let us know what they find. :thumbup:

I'm so sorry writingislove and heychrissie that AF is arrived.

Writingislove, I hope you are not down too much but I can imagine if well. Our body is really playing with us. We have no control over it and sometimes is is so scary.

Heychrissie, I hope the doctor can help you to see a bit more clear. I think it is a great idea to ask about your previous sickness maybe has to do something with it now. Let us know when you hear something

How are the other girls?

My progestrone came out low guys as I expected in in my luteal phase
I have been prescribed progesterone too because my luteal phase is low and this cycle I went for a complete cycle monitoring at 3dpo they confirmed ovulation but progesterone came out which is what I felt the issue was
But m kind a scared of those pills it's 200mg twice daily

Pearly I just had my progesterone levels checked, do you happen to know what your level came back as?

Question for you ladies regarding this...

Progesterone Question

Question for you ladies...literally all of my tests have come back normal except I have Factor V Leiden (blood clotting disorder) and my Anticardiolipin Antibody (blood clotting disorder) test was slightly abnormal which the hematologist said she wants to retest as soon as I get a BFP again because the levels of this can rise in pregnancy and if they are higher she wants to put me on Lovenox, which is fine. I'll do whatever it takes to get my rainbow baby. But I'm wondering if even though my progesterone levels were normal at 13.36ng/ml on CD 21 should I even worry about bothering my doctor to put me on it if I don't need it or do you think the 2 blood clotting disorders are probably what has caused my 2 early miscarriages? Can progesterone just drop even if the pregnancy is viable or does it drop when the pregnancy is not a viable one and then you miscarry? I've seen a ton of ladies given progesterone supplements but it's mainly because their progesterone levels are low or they have a short luteal phase. I do not, my cycles are religiously 28 to 30 days and I always ovulate right around CD 14. So not sure if I should bug my doctor to give it to me anyways, or just take care of the blood clotting issues? I hadn't done anything special with my first 2 miscarriages. Just took a prenatal vitamin, but now I'm taking one baby aspirin a day, omega 3's, vitamin c and a prescribed prenatal vitamin that has more folic acid in it that what you can get over the counter. So let me know what you all think. Thanks ladies!!

Test Results:

Thyroid-normal
FSH (CD 3)-normal at 7.9mIU/mL
Estradiol (CD 3)-normal at 54pg/ML
AMH (CD 3)-normal at 1.79ng/ml
Progesterone (CD 21)-normal at 13.36ng/ml
Factor V Leiden Heterozygous- I have
Anticardiolipin Antibodies-slightly abnormal

Progesterone levels at time of spotting during both miscarriages:

1st mc at 5 1/2 weeks: HCG 15 and progesterone 1.28ng/mL when I went in, so with my HCG being so low (considered negative for pregnancy) I'm assuming that this pregnancy was not viable from the start.

2nd mc at 6 weeks: HCG was 44 then 74 then started spotting and my HCG level dropped and my progesterone level was 3.73ng/mL. I had a ultrasound when I went in for the spotting and nothing at all was seen in my uterus, so I'm assuming this pregnancy was not viable from the start either.

So after all of this blabbering, let me know what you think and I'll take any advice. Thank you!

Mrs. R - Not sure if you know, or if the other ladies know, can too much progesterone be damaging during pregnancy? If so, I'd be hesitant to take in more when my levels are showing as normal and my LP has never been short. If not, I'd say it might be worth it to cover your bases for your next BFP. Does that make sense? It might be a question for your doctor--if you take it and it turns out you don't actually need it, does that pose a risk in your next pregnancy?

I see where you're so conflicted, especially when the blood clotting issue seems very likely to have been the culprit. TTC is so tough because there are a million factors just for us women and sorting them out is like finding a needle in a haystack! UGH!

Megan my progestrone was less than 10 that's all she said and it was taken on dpo3 not dpo7 which usually is day 21 test but I was confirmed for ovulation cuz it should be more than 3
Your progestrone at day 21 Luks perfect to me why do u need ?

When mc happens progesterone definitely declines because progestrone hormone is the main hormone for keeping the egg safe attached to lining so thts why u saw ur progestrone low

Thanks for your advice ladies. Yeah, I don't know if too much progesterone could cause a problem in pregnancy and therefore be a bad idea for me to take it just in case considering my level was normal or not? I'll have to Google that. It's weird because I started taking baby aspirin like 2 weeks ago preparing for when we can try again here around the middle of December, along with my new prescription prenatal vitamin with more folic acid, omega 3's and vitamin c. Well I'm on CD 26 of normally a 28-30 day cycle and when I went potty this morning I had very light spotting??? Now I have the slightest cramping and it kind of feels like my AF is coming a few days early?? Has anyone else had this happen when starting baby aspirin or any of the other things? I have never had spotting this soon. Sometimes I might around CD 28 and then actually start bleeding a day or two later, but this is weird? I hate the TTC thing!! So confusing!! :dohh:

Haha Mrs. R, I hear you 100%! After everything different about my last cycle, I'm on CD4 and already stopped bleeding. A three-day period, whaaaaaat? It's normally about five! I'll tell you what, I hope my future child appreciates the insanity his/her mother went through while TTC! :lol:

Can I join this? :) DH and I are TTC #1. Our little Clomid miracle hopefully! I'm on CD7 and took my second dose of clomid last night.

Writingislove-
Technically we haven't been preventing since last fall. However I didn't have a period for a long while. Had a withdrawl bleed in Feb, period in March, skipped April, period May and June. Then nothing until my latest withdrawl bleed which I'm CD7 today. We are newlyweds! Married in September.

Hi, westernmama!

Actual Dr's appointment was great, booked in for Cd21 blood tests, so we'll see from there :)

Hi ladies, sorry I've been missing for a while. DH and I were moving into our new house which was total bedlam but never mind, almost sorted now! Probably happened at the best time too, and I'm only just starting OPKs today. DH seems more broody than he was before so he has decided that no matter now tired he is after work, we are gonna go with SMEP this cycle! Hoping to find a BFP under our Christmas tree :cloud9: x

Hey Loobs!! Glad you're back!! :happydance: Sounds like you guys have been really busy lately!!

Dear all,
Luks like progestrone did the trick and happy to announce that I am pregnant:) with both hpt and blood work confirmation, I just wanted to wait for my blood result to come then I thought will tell u all..
:):) so so happy so as per lmp which was nov 2 this would be 4w 5 days and as per conception or ovulation which happend on nov 22 this is my second week

wishing u gys luck and pls msg me if u guys wanna knw anything at the all ill say u dnt really have to do bd continoulsy every alternate day still works as it did for me I almost thought I will not be preg this time as we only did 2 sex in my fertile window
attaching the pics thanks all for all the support hun and m always here for u

will keep updating too

Attachments

• IMG_4915.jpg
    IMG_4915.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4901.jpg
    IMG_4901.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts