Need daily support buddies!

I am sorry Loobs, but you are not out yet till she is here. Can it be implantation?

Don't think its been implantation. My temp is back below the cover line. The witch will be here today most likely x

I have started a few threads on here, but I want to start one for ladies that get on pretty much every day like myself looking for support and advice. I think it's nice to have that daily while you're TTC #1 considering everything is new and seems so hard to get that BBP! :growlmad: I'm on CD 17. This is my husband and my 5th time TTC. My last cycle was really weird, so we actually tried 2 different times last month. :nope: So in reality, it's probably our 4th cycle. We started trying in February. We have been together 8 1/2 years and will be married 1 year in July! :wedding: I've always wanted to be a mom and now that we're TTC it seems like it's almost impossible! :cry: I know they say on "average" it takes a healthy couple 6-9 months or so to get pregnant if you're consistently trying each month. But I'm NOT patient! LOL!! :dohh: I try to get on here every day and I'm here to help support and give advice from my experiences to anyone else who wants to join. I've been speaking with a few very sweet ladies, you're welcome to join me here if you'd like. :hugs:

Megan

I was about to start the same kind of tread! I am also a newlywed and we are also TTC baby #1! We have only tried for one month and this morning I found out that it was going to have to keep going for another round. I am impatient and I know we have a long road a head of us. I am trying to stay positive but that is hard when EVERYONE I know is pregnant or on baby number 2.

I have been using FertilityFriend and keeping track of my BBT, etc. However, I work night shift three nights a week so my temps have been all over the place and pin-pointing my O period has been difficult. I see our baby doctor Monday to better plan for round 2 and make sure I am even fit enough to make babies.

Good luck and lots of :dust: to you and yours!!! P.s., keep me in mind! I am on daily and I am all about support and daily advice :happydance: I believe that is how you get through this until you finally reach a BFP!

Welcome MrsBThoenen! So glad you joined us! :happydance:
Thank you ladies! Love you all for the wonderful, endless support. It means the world to me. :hugs:

9 days late and another BFN this morning - got a callback from the Dr tomorrow. Frustrated!

heychrissie, so sorry! That must be nerve-wracking. Do you have any other strange symptoms, or just no AF?

heychrissie I'm hoping you just happen to be one of those people that don't get a BFP right away. Fingers crossed for you!!!

Thanks everyone, nothing that is probably more than pms - indigestion, but of heartburn, bit dizzy. Had mild cramps a few days ago but probably just impending AF! Talking to the Dr tomorrow so we'll see what she says :)

Why are bodies so confusing?! Lol.

Side note, cramping and spotting started today...right on schedule. :( Come on, Christmas baby!!!

HeyChrissie, I hope your doctor can explain it or just get a BFP soon. I really hope that happens with you soon. I think about you often.

Megan, how was yesterday?

How are you girls? I am still here to support as you as much as I can if you dont mind. For me it doesn't feel right just leave you

Good morning ladies! Well I went in on Sunday and had my blood drawn for checking my progesterone levels and then yesterday (Monday) morning a guy from the lab called me and said that the lady that drew my blood did it in the wrong vile, so I had to go back in and have it drawn again yesterday!! I feel like I've been poked so many times with needles lately to check things, it just doesn't seem like that big of a deal anymore. :dohh: So my doctor said they would have the results within a couple days, so if I don't hear anything by tomorrow afternoon I'll call them to see if they have them yet. I'm anxious to see what it shows. Should be interesting.

heychrissie please let us know what happens with your doctor's appointment. Praying for you. :hugs:

writingislove we will be able to try again around the middle of December, I'm praying for a sticky Christmas baby as well. [-o<

Thanks, it was just a phone call - to tell me to make an appointment. Found the Dr quite unhelpful, felt very upset afterwards! Had fairly standard cramping so AF has either started or is about to start. Will make Dr's appointment tomorrow morning.
Annoying about the bloods! I hate having blood taken.

heychrissie I am so sorry! That is incredibly frustrating and I have been there, I'm so sorry. So where are you at? Has your AF finally started or still staying away?

AF is officially here and my LP was a measly 10 days. Usually only 11, but a little disheartened it got even shorter. :(

I ovulated early, had a 28 day cycle (usually 32-33 days), only spotted for one day (usually 2-3), and didn't have nearly as much pre-AF cramping as I have the past several cycles. I'd assume all of this is because of the thyroid meds and are probably a good thing, but then why such a short LP? This sucks!

Yep, AF's here. It was frustrating because every time I tested I came to terms with AF coming, only to get my hopes up a couple of days later. At least I stopped myself testing early!
writingislove, hopefully your LP will increase - maybe your body getting used to meds? FX!

Booo, so sorry to hear it finally showed up heychrissie! I wonder what on earth made it so late?

I'm so sorry writingislove and heychrissie that your stupid AFs arrived. :hugs: heychrissie I am so sorry your AF arrived to late and you have had your hopes up this entire time. Have you ever had it do this before?

Thanks, I had two months ago to CD 34 (6 days late), then last month CD 29 (insignificantly late) but I put that month down to stress...a couple of months before that I was taking a conception multivitamin that was apparently notorious for making you late, and I was a few days late so put it down to that. Just thinking after this month that maybe I am just a bit messed up! Hoping it's nothing but I'm going to try and get checked out anyway just in case. I was ill a fair bit in my teens and was checked out in some way to do with fertility but I'm not sure to what extent and I'd rather be sure.
Thanks everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->