• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need daily support buddies!

Pearly86 I'm sooooooo excited for you! Yay! Please pop in every now and then to let us know how is going! :happydance:

Thanks luv thanks all and Megan sure I'll keep updating fx for all u guys here

Congrats Pearly! Fantastic news! It was about time we got another BFP! X

Congratulation Pearly! Yay I am so happy for you!

I am still reading you guys and I hope to see you all of you posting your BFP!

Thanks loobs n khatif thanks a lot guys!!fx for u guys too

How are you keeping Khatif?

Another positive OPK for me today, I ovulated on CD17 last cycle so looks like it could be the same this time. CD16 today. Getting lots of BDing in! X

I am doing fine. So far I had no symptoms but since yesterday I started to feel a bit of nausea. I will have my first scan at the 17th until then it is all about waiting.

Nice for the opk. Finger crossed for you! And have a nice BD time :)

Khatif how many weeks are you Hun? And when is your first scan? What all has been done till now for u?

Like which week is the first scan usually and is it from lmp or from day of convepyion

The first is scan usually done after the 8 weeks from lmp. Mine will be the 17th December then I will be 7+6 as today I am 6+3.

So far, they did nothing to me. I have to wait for the scan. In The Netherlands they dont do bloodtest. I had to call them midwife and she gave me date now I have to wait. I only have my 6 test what I made :)

Glad to hear you're feeling good! Although a little nausea must be reassuring!

X

Thanks a lot khatif for me this would be 6 week beginning from lmp and as my lmp was nov 2 and ovulation was nov 22 so it would be 3 rd week starting as I am 15 dpo today so I should expect doc to scan on 21 dec then
M also a bit nauseous not too many symptoms but I feel a lot happening down there lol sometimes a feeling of warmth and all do u feel the same

Hello ladies, hope you all have had a good weekend. I'm on CD 7 and we're going to try again here CD 10-16. I'm excited because we waited two cycles this time, so it feels like it's been a long time, but I'm also terrified. :cry: I pray 3rd time is a charm for us. I cannot imagine going through a 3rd mc in less than a year if we get pregnant quickly again. Took us 4 months the first time and 2 months the 2nd time. So hoping for another quick BFP again. As soon as I think I may be pregnant I need to set up an appointment to have my blood drawn again to check my clotting levels and if they are increased compared to when I had them checked a few weeks ago, then I'll be put on Lovenox. I pray also that I can get in quickly for that and get the results quickly because I miscarry so early, I want to start the Lovenox in time if I need it. But hoping since I am taking baby aspirin and omega 3's this time around, those will thin my blood enough to work until we know if I need the Lovenox. Just going to be saying a lot of prayers and praying for the best.

I can imagine you must be nervous Mrs. R, but at least this time around you know what will need to be looked at immediately when you get your BFP. I'm hoping this will be another quick one for you and a STICKY one too!

Hello ladies, hope you all have had a good weekend. I'm on CD 7 and we're going to try again here CD 10-16. I'm excited because we waited two cycles this time, so it feels like it's been a long time, but I'm also terrified. :cry: I pray 3rd time is a charm for us. I cannot imagine going through a 3rd mc in less than a year if we get pregnant quickly again. Took us 4 months the first time and 2 months the 2nd time. So hoping for another quick BFP again. As soon as I think I may be pregnant I need to set up an appointment to have my blood drawn again to check my clotting levels and if they are increased compared to when I had them checked a few weeks ago, then I'll be put on Lovenox. I pray also that I can get in quickly for that and get the results quickly because I miscarry so early, I want to start the Lovenox in time if I need it. But hoping since I am taking baby aspirin and omega 3's this time around, those will thin my blood enough to work until we know if I need the Lovenox. Just going to be saying a lot of prayers and praying for the best.

I can imagine that you dont want to go through it again. It would so harsh. I hope that doctor can help you this time and everything will be fine. I am thinking of you a lot!

Hey khatif are u also feeling the warmth feeling down?

You must be so worried MrsR. I hope you get your BFP quickly and then the plan is put in place to keep it sticky!

AFM, CD17 today. OPK postive the past 2 days but negative today. Hopefully see a rise in my temp in the morning! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->