• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need daily support buddies!

Well I'm not counting you out yet either writingislove!! You have some good symptoms and the cramping is another symtom that could be pregnancy as well. A friend of mine had cramping as well.

Well I'm not counting you out yet either writingislove!! You have some good symptoms and the cramping is another symtom that could be pregnancy as well. A friend of mine had cramping as well.

are you referring to me? :D

Well, throughout the course of the day ALL of my symptoms have seemed to disappear into thin air. My cramps are significantly worse today than they were yesterday. From what I've read, this is one way to distinguish AF cramps from pregnancy cramps (that only AF cramps increase in intensity leading up to CD1). I think I can say with certainty I'm out for December. :(

I'm so sorry writingislove. Hoping it's just a fluke and you will still get your BFP.

Yes Sher I'm referring to you. Hahaha!!

Well I'm not due to start my AF until the 28th, but I took a test this morning because I'm using the First Reponse 6 days sooner ones and there is a slight 2nd line on there already. I'm in shock, but not going to get excited yet because if it doesn't implant correctly it could all go away before my AF starts. I've never tested this early or have got a BFP this early, so maybe it's a good sign. But we will see.

Blood results back and apparently progesterone is low suggesting an anovulatory cycle. Having it repeated next month to see if it's a trend and then possibly onto medication. Feeling a bit down because I wanted to feel like my body could do it without any help. Been holding out hope that nothing was wrong. Oh well. Gotta keep going!
Congratulations Mrs R, hope it sticks!

Megan congrats dear and fx and pls go for all the things ur supposed to do now wishing u very h&h 9mo hun!

Thank you ladies. I'm praying that this one sticks. Honestly I'm terrified. I'm not getting excited because I'm only 9 dpo and it's very faint, but it's there. So maybe that's a good sign it's showing this early? I got an appointment set up with my blood doctor on December 31st to have my clotting levels checked. I need to set up an appointment with my regular doctor as well. But since it is so early, if it doesn't stick good I may lose it and my AF will start like normal on or around the 28th. So we'll see. Going to be saying a lot of prayers.

its gonna stick dont worry Megan! fx for u hun think positive only!!

Thank you ladies!! :hugs: I pray this 3rd time is a charm for us. I'm very nervous obviously. Just saying lots of prayers.

Megan hope you have ur appointment already booked Hun for the blood clotting one!
Let us know how it goes!!

Hey Pearly86, just got done getting my blood drawn for checking my clotting levels. I go back in next Wednesday the 31st for the follow up appointment to find out if I need the Lovenox injections or not. I'm nervous, but because my levels were just slightly abnormal the baby aspirin I've been taking may be enough to do the trick. We'll see. I'll do what I need to.

I really hope this one is a sticky for you, Mrs R! <3

Afm, I'm well beyond the point of confusion. My temp fell about .3 degrees at 10 dpo, which is still above the cover line and still above any of my pre-O temps...but not by much. As expected, I started spotting that morning. However, the spotting was MUCH lighter in color than usual and only happened a little bit in the morning and a little bit after BD at night (instead of all day long like usual). Yesterday (11 dpo), I hardly spotted at all and my temp stayed about the same. Today (12 dpo) I haven't spotted at all, my temp stayed the same, and I NEVER have three days after my initial spotting before AF hits hard. I also have sore boobs, which I never get except for when I O, I had nausea yesterday and today, I'm still eating like a pig, and I have some odd cramping.

So....since my LP is never more than 11 days and I'm on day 12, I decided to test. I used one of the six days sooner tests and it was a BFN. Not even the faintest line. :(

I bought a different brand of test to take in the morning with my FMU (since I took this one at 8 p.m. and my urine was probably a bit diluted), but I'm feeling super discouraged...

ARGH. Huge temp spike this morning and still no spotting or AF, but still a BFN. I'm going to cry.

I am so happy to see some of the pregnancy announcements!!!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

afm still TTC! Had my first fertility appointment very early December but, waiting for AF to arrive to start tests!!!! Of course O has been delayed like never before and temps have been so rocky and all over the place I think mainly from the stresses of the holiday season???? Ugh!

Thank you Pearly! :hugs:

writingislove, you very well could still be pregnant! Some ladies bodies don't start producing enough HCG to be picked up on a pregnancy test until a bit after their AF is due...especially if you implanted just recently. Just check again in a couple days if your AF hasn't shown up yet. My fingers are crossed for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->