• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need daily support buddies!

It's interesting that you say that Loobs, because this cycle I took 200 mg of B6 to try and lengthen my LP, since it's usually right at 10-11 days. I've read it can delay O so I stopped taking it about a week ago. I'm just confused about the positive OPKs and my EWCM showing up at its normal time. Bodies are so confusing!!!

writingislove, my EWCM always shows up about 3 or so days before I actually ovulate. I know everyone is different though and some ladies get it right when they ovulate and some get it after they ovulate. That has got to be frustrating! I honestly can't remember if I've already asked you this, but have you had your progesterone levels checked due to your shorter luteal phase?

My EWCM usually stops the day just before O, but between the B6 and the thyroid meds that very well could have changed this cycle. I just wonder why my OPKs were positive 5 days ago if I haven't O'ed yet? I have to schedule a recheck of my thyroid and vitamin D levels for the beginning of January and I'm going to ask if I can also have my progesterone checked. Sigh.

writingislove I tried using those ovulation predictor things and I didn't like them because one cycle it gave me 2 smiley faces a few days apart with nothing in between. I didn't find them to be accurate at all so I stopped using them. Yeah, I'd be interested to hear what your progesterone levels show.

Here's to hoping I get a temp spike soon! I'm hoping I don't get any grief from my doctor when I ask for the test...I've heard a lot of stories about women who have a hard time with that! I've been suspicious for awhile that my levels might be off. Geez, I just have the trifecta of things that are wrong with me...

I got my BFP this morning ladies! I've got a pic in my journal if you fancy a nosy. It's a nice line for 10dpo!

I only tested so early because my temp went higher than it's ever been in any cycle.

And DH was already away to work so he doesn't know yet. Didn't want to tell him over the phone. Looking forward to telling him later!

:cloud9: hope it's a sticky!

X

YAY! Congrats, Loobs!!! You got your Christmas baby! Hoping for a sticky one for you!

AFM, my temp spiked WAY up this morning and FF gave me my crosshairs. Looks like I might have had a fallback rise after all. Hoping I get to join you Loobs!

Yay Loobs!!! Congratulations!!! :happydance: Praying for a sitcky one for you!! Hoping I'm not far behind!! CD 18 here, 4 days past ovulation. My bbs are a bit sore and sensitive. Hoping that's a good sign. With my first 2 pregnancies my bbs got really really sore. So I'm hoping this is the start of it??

Cool Mrs R, we're on the same dpo! I don't feel anything unusual. Sinuses are a little stuffy and I've been to the bathroom more than usual, but it could be anything random causing them so I'm not putting any thought into it.

Yay loobs many many congrats somewhere I knew this is ur month so glad for u and hoping the best for everyone here and fx for all

Oh that's fun we're on the same CD writingislove!! Keep me posted of any "possible" symptoms you may have!!

Hey Pearly86, how's everything going with you?

Thanks so much ladies, for your kind wishes.

I hope to have a few bump buddies soon! And I'm gonna be floating around still, hope you don't mind. I've not even missed my period yet so feeling a bit weird in 1st tri x

Is the DH excited Loobs? I'm so excited to know how those first couple of days feel!

He is thrilled! He has actually popped a bottle of champagne tonight to celebrate and I'm totally jealous!

I've been feeling a bit crampy and nauseous at certain smells. I opened the fridge this morning to grab my lunch before work and man, it was pongy! X

M good Hun but thank god I dnt have much sickness so enjoying every bit of it
Loobs initially I also had some nausea but mine became quite mild as I am progressing baby is not giving much trouble to me lol

Omg ladies, I'm going to drive myself crazy. I hate the TWW (or for me, the ten-day wait...) The past couple of days I've had really strange congestion with no other cold symptoms (and I feel fine), off and on moments where I feel really weak and/or dizzy, gas-like cramps (instead of my usual menstrual-type cramps that normally start around 5 dpo), and an insatiable appetite--no matter how much I eat, I can't get full.

I was certain this was all irrelevant and just my body being weird because I'm only 6 dpo and it's way too early for all this stuff to mean anything. But today I used the restroom, and when I stood up there was a little pea-sized blob of red blood in the water. My heart skipped a beat because I thought of implantation bleeding, but I just have a hard time imagining it would happen at six days since that's the absolute earliest it could happen. So now I'm freaking out wondering what it meant and worrying it's actually a bad sign. GAH!

Sorry, just had to vent about my symptom spotting and my stupid confusing body! I'm sure you all understand... ;)

writingislove, that very well could have been implantation bleeding!! :happydance: Plus with all of the other symptoms you are having, they all sound very promising!!

Loobs, please keep us updated!!

AFM: I'm on CD 8 and all that I have is slightly sore bbs and I have a bit of aching in my lower belly by my pelvis off and on mainly on my right side. But it's not constant, I've had it before when I did get pregnant, but for some reason I think I might be out this cycle. I'm going to test tomorrow morning, which is 6 days before I'm due and I'm using the first response tests, but I'm sure it will be negative. I want to test right away so I can find out a.s.a.p. if I am pregnant because I need to get in to my blood doctor to have my levels checked to see if I need Lovenox or not. I'm really hoping I am, but definently don't have my hopes up. We'll see.

We're not giving up on you yet this cycle Mrs R! :)

My congestion is off and on now but my appetite is still off the charts and I've had a lot more CM than usual that's pretty different. Not creamy like it is before AF comes. Unfortunately I've got my usual cramping, which feels exactly like the normal pre-AF cramps I get. I'm guessing I'm out, which is a bummer. I don't think I'll ever get used to the disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->