need help

hipster123

Reaction score
Idk if im having my perid it stared off brown then light pink then brighter then brown again I havent had any clots or cramps and I havent taken a pregnancy test yet either because idk if it will affect the results or not plzz help me

I'd test hun I had the same thing and was 4 weeks pregnant x

I would test if it's very light more spotting than period

Bleeding won't affect the results of a test. It's better to take one and know for sure.

Thanks I had one tiny clot on the tissue paper lastnight and I couldnt sleep lastnight either I rolled around where i usally get cramps it was kinda hurting a little and I peed a few times and then it was a little darker but now its kinda brown im pretty sure I had a chemical pregnancy a few months ago a few times ive felt like I was gonna puke but I didnt so idk if its gonna be a miscarriage or not I just need to take the test but im so nervous that if its positive an something happens its gonna be hard

Actually could it still be just implantation and not chemical because I didnt have but one tiny clot the whole time so even if the test was nnegative could it be because it was to early to tell or was it a chemical pregnancy even tho there wasnt any clots

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->