Need ideas to announce on social media...

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
This is our 4th baby, in the past I've put up an u/s picture with 'due in June' (we have all June babies),
My last pregnancy I announced it in Facebook with my kids holding an u/s picture.
I need a new idea of how to announce this baby(it's our last)!
Also do you think it's silly to announce it December 23rd? That's the day I see my midwife and she will check heartbeat etc. I'm just scared if I announce it now that something will go wrong. Does that make sense? I'm probably being silly.
I usually don't announce my pregnancies on social media until 15 weeks or so. This time I will be 13 weeks on the 23rd.
Any ideas let me know:) thank you!!

I have the same due date as you and I'm announcing on Christmas. There are lots of Holiday themed/due in june announcement ideas on pinterest if you haven't taken a look already. I have a few I'm considering.

Also, I don't think it's silly to announce then. I saw my doctor today after my NT scan and she said the chance of a miscarriage at this stage are so small and I could probably start telling people if I wanted.

I think this idea is cute

https://i66.tinypic.com/2ziar2d.jpg

i was going to say put a single present under the tree with a tag on it that says do not open until. similar to the post above

Oh thank you ladies! Awesome ideas!!

I have the same due date as you and I'm announcing on Christmas. There are lots of Holiday themed/due in june announcement ideas on pinterest if you haven't taken a look already. I have a few I'm considering.

Also, I don't think it's silly to announce then. I saw my doctor today after my NT scan and she said the chance of a miscarriage at this stage are so small and I could probably start telling people if I wanted.

Thank you yes we've been kinda telling people slowly, our families know, but just haven't said anything to any friends on social media.
I also haven't seen or heard the heartbeat since 7w3d so it's been a while, so I think I'm just nervous. Although chances are that everything is totally fine.
I will likely announce it officially once I hear that heartbeat

You could hang up stockings with your names on it with a little extra one at the end with a question mark or tag that says don't open til June 2016?

Or I've seen rows of shows before so you could have your winter boots in a row with a little pair of booties at the end?

I like sibling ones where they hold sign saying oldest etc and the littlest one has youngest crossed out

Or presents labelled for each person

Or a Santa hat on your belly

It'll be too early for us to announce at Christmas but ive enjoyed looking at these on facebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->