• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need sipport!! (update pg 51, 14dpo, AF 4 days late)

You wouldn't be showing at 5 weeks, so the question is why are you so bloated. Constipation which can be an early PG symptom could be a cause, but there are also other causes for bloat. I hope that everything turns out ok and will be following for updates!

Actuallky its perfectly normal to show this early with your 3rd baby. I was showing at 8w with my 2nd. Im also really short, and show really early. It's not baby bump, it's ballooned uterus bump.

I'm 5 weeks with my 4th pregnancy! (not including MCs) and totally showing already, You'd think I was like 6 months along already!.

I'm 5 weeks with my 4th pregnancy! (not including MCs) and totally showing already, You'd think I was like 6 months along already!.

My Dr kept asking me if I was having twins as a joke...... I didntt find it very funny at the time :cry::haha:.

I was showing at 5 weeks! Left 4-5 right 6-7 weeks

Attachments

• IMG_1589.jpg
    IMG_1589.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 24
Yup thats definitely a baby bump!!
Lovely bump Mama :cloud9:.

Omg if im not pregnbant im going to be scared i have something harmful going on... Left pic is me al month ago at 135lbs, im 133lbs as of this morning. Sorry I'm not showing skin. I got sick of looking at my stretch marks & stretched skin.

Attachments

• 355.jpg
    355.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 41
Also, did you try using blood on urine test? :haha:

Omg does that work???? I had a finger pricker from the GD I had. I can easily use that for it. How do I do it? Just drip the blood on the strip?

I bought some target brand tests to use till my babydust wondfo get here.

I've been following this. I really hope you get some answers soon. I know this has to be frustrating, not knowing for sure what's going on.

I hope your doctor gets you inn soon :hugs:

Omg does that work???? I had a finger pricker from the GD I had. I can easily use that for it. How do I do it? Just drip the blood on the strip?

I bought some target brand tests to use till my babydust wondfo get here.

The only way I know is the Walmart/dollar tree ones that have little dropper spot. As for the dip ones, I think you can use blood plus saline mixture and dip 50/50 mix. (I think contact solution is saline?)

Ok I get it now, I tried with blood and urine lol. It didn't budge. I did test with urine too and omg ladies I seriously see a line now. No squint needed irl.

I will try with the drip tests tomorrow when i can buy some, although I might have the same issue with the progesterone.

Attachments

• IMG_08072017_194909.jpg
    IMG_08072017_194909.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 81
I see it. Or I'm cray.

Attachments

• IMG_08072017_194909.jpg
    IMG_08072017_194909.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 57
My Obgyn might think I'm crazy bringing in a bag of 50+ faint hpt lol.......

I see it! :D

Lol at bringing all the tests in to him! :haha:

I see it but not where drudai marked its to the left of that?
Lol mayb just take like 5 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"