• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need sipport!! (update pg 51, 14dpo, AF 4 days late)

How can it be illegal for them to tell you if you are paying privately for it? That's crazy!

josephine3, not a cyst. I've had them before and know what it's like for me.

junebaby08, not wasting $$$ on those atm, spent a lot on tests. I have my wondfo.

xkirstyx, because they are not allowed to tell me anything without a medical license. At least this is what's been told to me. I will call around to make sure today.

Makes sense, can't tell you that you are or aren't pregnant, be wrong, and get sued. xx

This is crazy - hurry up and get here, Dr appointment!

My bump is getting bigger :shock:. I swear to you lovelies, after losing almost 80lbs, I have a Flatish tummy normally. I only struggle with stretched skin. This "bump" is hard with the exception of a tiny layer of stretched skin (from my babies I'm assuming). My original pic was only taken like a month ago and I'm 2lbs lighter.

The 2nd pic is my tests from this morning. I am having a lot of symptoms now.

Attachments

• 353.jpg
    353.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_08072017_102847.jpg
    IMG_08072017_102847.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 39
The positive opks is insane!! If you aren't pregnant, then there's something definitely weird going on. When you going in for blood work?

The positive opks is insane!! If you aren't pregnant, then there's something definitely weird going on. When you going in for blood work?

I called my doctor yesterday and told them everything that's going on with the exception of the most recent bump pictures. The nurse told me that my doctor would give me a call this weekend and talk more in depth about what to do. I'm sitting here patiently waiting for them to call me although I'm starting to get impatient Lol.

I hope that you can get an appointment soon. You must be so frustrated :hugs:

I hope that you can get an appointment soon. You must be so frustrated :hugs:

I am Bev, :cry:, I am going to fall to pieces if I'm not pregnant. This is just too crazy. They really need to hurry and call me :hissy:.

The waiting is torcher!!, I hope your doctor calls you ASAP <3

I still dont understand why they cant tell u whats the point in having a scan then?!
The pos opks really are odd! Have u tried a different opk brand? Faulty batch maybe? Not likely but trying to find an answer for u anything i can think of!

I see something on the wondfos but i think its a weird photo line i can follow it up onto the opks too.

I think we have a very similar body shape btw! I also have saggy stretched skin going on much worse than yours tho :)

josephine3, from what I understand they can basically tell you the gender and that's it, where I live anyway. I wanted to call just to be sure but they are all closed on weekends. If my OBGYN doesn't call me, I'm stuck with no answers till Monday.

The opks are two different batches. I had some opk leftover from last cycle and used new ones I got recently when I had to order more hpt. I did order a new type of wondfo on Amazon, double wide strips. Some babydust spin-off version.

Ladies, how do I explain the bump??? I know it's there, it appeared overnight. Just a couple days ago I was admiring my weight loss and my new flat tummy...... How can this happen?? What could cause this other than pregnancy?? Its a hard bump, normally all i have there is my hanging stretchy skin, which looks worse then a protruding belly, but is really flat.

Following from what Josephine said, Have you dipped one of the opks into water / DH urine?? Just to completely rule out dodgy OPK?. Xx

I was going to say try a ppl with your OH urine! See if it's still positive!

I have not dipped in just water or hubby. I am out till more come in the mail but im going to see what target has tonight.

I used some of the same batch last month and they worked fine. I have tried diluted and concentrated, both the same result.

Ladies...... I was just going shopping a week ago for a bikini (my first one :blush:) and now with this belly out like this I would not feel sexy..... something is up.

You wouldn't be showing at 5 weeks, so the question is why are you so bloated. Constipation which can be an early PG symptom could be a cause, but there are also other causes for bloat. I hope that everything turns out ok and will be following for updates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->