• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need sipport!! (update pg 51, 14dpo, AF 4 days late)

Not sure why you are asking for opinions on your tests from your responses to all the comments...

Am I not allowed to document my experience and get feedback from the community? I didn't say anything wrong in my posts. Have you even read this thread? This started out as an innocent early testing thread but my situation has changed and I'm keeping those who might be interested informed. Is there a problem with me doing this?

I did read the thread and that's why I have commented as I have.
You are convinced of your reasons for the hpt faint lines, the opk results and that you are pregnant, but when others have offered an alternative explanation or expressed their opinion you have shot them down.
You are not open to any opinion that does not go along with your narrative.

I hope you get the confirmation you are looking for. Good luck.

Rude much? You are basing all of these assumptions about me on pure ignorance. Please, if you don't have anything useful to say to me then don't bother posting in my thread.

I've been falling this thread and really hope you get the results you're looking for! I've had early scans at 4 and 5 weeks and you will at least see a sac x

I've been falling this thread and really hope you get the results you're looking for! I've had early scans at 4 and 5 weeks and you will at least see a sac x

Aww thanks hun :hugs:.
Congratulations btw!!!

Good Lord, if she wants to choose not to give up hope that she may be pregnant, let her do it! No need to be rude! :trouble:
She's contacted her doctor and they're looking into it. What more do you want from her? Doom and despair and assuming the worst? If you don't want to read this thread and support her, it's very easy.

Just read through this thread and now stalking. Good luck! X

Thank you so much ladies for all of the support :cloud9:.

They work weekends so I should get a call this weekend, at the very least on Monday. I've given birth to both babies through them, so it's my best chance of figuring things out.

Update for today, first pic was earlier in the afternoon and second was right now. I am CD 13, 23 DPO if you count from my last normal ovulation. I really think the faint lines I was seeing are getting darker?? If I am pregnant, it would be the craziest start. If I'm not, well I'm not sure I can trust myself anymore. It's not that I don't want to give up hope (although I dont), it really has been the weirdest experience I have had in the many years TTC.

My Ovulation Chart

Attachments

• IMG_07072017_163339.jpg
    IMG_07072017_163339.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_07072017_222212.jpg
    IMG_07072017_222212.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 35
Omg omg omg..... tell me someone sees this?!!? It happened today, I noticed it yesterday but hubby and my friend Theresa can really see it today. If i was 5w1d with baby #3 is this possible or do I have a tomber or something?? I pushed on it, Definitely not fat and I'm 2lbs lighter now then I was when the pic on the left was taken. I am 133lbs, 5ft 3in tall.

I'm starting to think those progesterone shots I had really are preventing me from getting a positive hpt......

Attachments

• 344.jpg
    344.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 34
Anyone??? Am I really going insane ladies?? :cry::cry::cry:

You really do look and sound like you're pregnant!!! They need to hurry up and get back to you with a scan!!!! I have everything crossed for you! Xxx

You really do look and sound like you're pregnant!!! They need to hurry up and get back to you with a scan!!!! I have everything crossed for you! Xxx

I know, they really do!!!!! I am praying tomorrow, if not I'm calling before they close to remind them. I need an answer now, and they are my only option. I even thought of a private scan, but apparently it's illegal for them to tell me anything.

How do u mean illegal for them to tell you? Surely a private scan u are paying for the info?! When i got my pcos diagnosis it was by nhs scan and she wouldnt tell me i had to call the doc for my results as they arent allowed to 'diagnose' you. However she assured me if i was pregnant she would tell me. (I also went suspecting pregnancy).
I hate to say this cos people say it to me all the time on bnb but it could be a cyst with all the pos opks. I hope its not for u tho! I had similar symptoms back then. Weird bleeding, nausea, bloated and i just *felt* pregnant. i had faint hpts but wasnt using opks at the time so cant say what they were up to x

I hope that you can find out what is going on :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->