• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need sipport!! (update pg 51, 14dpo, AF 4 days late)

Here it is in better lighting. I am convinced now the progesterone shots are masking the hcg.

Ty so much ladies for believing in me and not losing hope, even though at times it seemed like I was cray cray :hugs::hugs::cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_09072017_213154.jpg
    IMG_09072017_213154.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 63
Ty sweetie!

This baby didn't want to be noticed, that's totes what it is :haha:.

Omg!!!! Check that line out!!!! Sooo happy for you!!!!! Xxx

Thanks ladies!! Still a little freaked out over it all and really hope I can get seen tomorrow. Im going to call them in the morning.

Oh my goodness I'm So happy for you! What a cheeky baby :)

AHHH!!! I don't log in for a couple days and look what happens! OMG I'm so excited for you! Did you ever hear from your doctor to get a scan/bloods to confirm pregnancy? HUGE congrats!! And sending bucket loads of sticky sticky baby dust your way!! :dust:

Ahh amazing!! Totally see that line!!! Is it frer time again yet? :haha: so pleased for you :)

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Thanks so much ladies!!! I am calling my OBGYN now. I'm tired of waiting and I'm going to push for a scan.

So I called my doctor and they wanted to do a blood test. I told them I didn't want a blood test because I want to know now not a week later. Instead of just offering to give me an ultrasound she argues with me. So I told her I am going to find a new Dr. I'm sorry but they make bank off me and I'll be damned if my own OBGYN won't trust me or do something as simple as an ultrasound to see whats up. I'm calling around now, and I won't take no for an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->