• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need sipport!! (update pg 51, 14dpo, AF 4 days late)

I see the faintest of faint lines on the HPT tests but I would think it would have gotten a little darker by now... I really hope that these tests are right and you are good and pregnant!

I explained why in my last post hun. It's not going to be more then faint lines if I'm being affected by the progesterone shots.

That's why I'm using opks, because although they are for ovulation the hormone they detect is also released during pregnancy. If i have high levels of progesterone from the shots during my last pregnancy (known to do that), it would prevent hcg from attaching to test strips. This is why I'm doing all of this.

This nausea is getting bad, this alone is so telling foir me. I think any day now it's going to be full blown morning sickness. Well what feels like morning sickness. I would be 5w tomorrow if I was pregnant.

Not sure why you are asking for opinions on your tests from your responses to all the comments...time to get bloods done?

Not sure why you are asking for opinions on your tests from your responses to all the comments...

Am I not allowed to document my experience and get feedback from the community? I didn't say anything wrong in my posts. Have you even read this thread? This started out as an innocent early testing thread but my situation has changed and I'm keeping those who might be interested informed. Is there a problem with me doing this?

I think i see something faint on the last wondfos too x

I see something faint on those. Can you get a blood test done? Xx

I see something faint on those. Can you get a blood test done? Xx

I can but an ultrasound would be quicker (wait a week here for blood results). I am calling tomorrow, and will update with my tests in the morning. I was going to call today but things got really crazy and my toddler was being a terror.

I feel so uncomfortable going in and having to explain my situation but I need to know.

How often are u using the opks? Try doing 2 or 3 in a day to see if u get any negatives. Last week i had pos opks at lunchtime 3 days running but negs in the evening so it was actually yo-yo ing but if id just done one a day i might have thought it was pos the whole time :) just a thought!

I could very well be wrong because I don't know much about early ultrasounds, but I thought I remember reading somewhere that you won't really see anything on an ultrasound until at least 6 weeks. But again I could be wrong!

josephine3, lenorajoy: I'm using them every time I have to go pee. They have all been positive. Even the one this morning is positive. It wouldnt show much you're right, but i think they would at least be able to confirm and at least see a sac if I was 5w.

Uploading my pics now.

The first picture is last night, second is this morning. So thats positive opks 7 days in a row starting two days after that super wonky AF ended.

Attachments

• IMG_07072017_102341.jpg
    IMG_07072017_102341.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_07072017_102000.jpg
    IMG_07072017_102000.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 35
Called my OBGYN. They think everything I am experiencing is very strange especially when looking at my records. The nurse is sending over the info to Dr. Barlow and she will call me tomorrow to discuss the plan (they close early today).

Thanks Bev! I hope I get good news, or else I might think I'm going crazy.

They might be able to do an ultrasound. I will find out what she wants to do tomorrow.

I really hope they'll be able to give you some definite answers! Even better, I hope it's great news!

Sorry the pics are blurry ladies. Digital zoom sucks but I need to use it or else shadows get in the way.

Taken with smu.

Attachments

• IMG_07072017_123509.jpg
    IMG_07072017_123509.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 31

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116