• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need some opinions...MONDAY BETA RESULTS ARE IN!

I took another digi this morning... still says pregnant. But I am a bit worried because I've been cramping some, and although I know it can be normal, every time I've cramped something bad has happened.. I just can't shake the nerves...

I am with you there, I cramped at the beginning to and who can say what it ns. I was prepared for another loss till I was well past first tri, but all you can do is relax and enjoy it.

Look at your glass as half full and try to be positive. Easier said than done but for now concentrate on the BFP my lovely xxxxxx

Massive congrats beth cramping is so normal at the start i was the same after 2 losses i was worried at every twinge but here i am 17 weeks pregnant and everything is fine so far so try and relax and enjoy your pregnancy xxxx

K so I always thought CBD were 50 sensitivity! I swear that's what I read. I usually trust peeonastick.com but of course after looking there, it says 25-50! I think if it's an "early" test it's 25 and if it's a regular test, it's 50. I can absolutely understand and commiserate with how you're feeling, I'm a ball of nerves too. I can't wait to find out what the doc says today, FX for you! :flower: :hugs: :kiss:

Hey Beth! I have seen your threads over the months and just wanted to say a massive congrats to you. I pray everything turns out great for you and you have a sticky bean in there. Good luck at the doctors today and have a H & H 9 months :)

I called this morning, and it was no problem getting in for the bloodwork. Now I am just waiting for the call back with my levels.... FX'D they are not low like before... I'll update when I know something.

Been watching your posts and am really hoping your levels are good today and that the doc can help in any way possible!

This is fab!! I'm sure your levels will be fab too xxx

Ugh no update yet Beth? I'm dying in suspense right now, I'm sure you're already passed out from it! :) :hugs:

Sorry... my level came back 37... nurse said the doctor likes it to be around 100 at 15 dpo.

Now I am more worried, the nurse was nice about it, not rude at all... but still, is it that bad....

Maybe you ovulated later than thought? Are you going back in a couple of days to get the numbers done again?

She said to come back friday. So I need to be over 150 something...???

you update here before you do fbing me?? LOL jk jk 37's not bad! Im tending to think maybe you are earlier than 15 dpo...but fingers crossed for friday!!

Aw honey! :hugs: Yeah, I don't know if I'd be all that worried either. Let's just say you are are 15 dpo but you implanted late like 11-12 dpo. You'd only be 3 days post implant. And it would make sense (if you regularly implant late) why you may not keep them because your lp is only 14 days and your body's progesterone just lowers naturally and you start bleeding before it can implant deep. Have you been tested for progesterone levels? I would think your doctor would want to put you on suppositories. I'm so sorry it wasn't more positive, but you're not out yet. You are prego, your bean just needs help getting deeper. FX it stays nice and cozy in there. :hugs:

you update here before you do fbing me?? LOL jk jk 37's not bad! Im tending to think maybe you are earlier than 15 dpo...but fingers crossed for friday!!

LOL! sorry! I will PM on FB next time!

I know that it is based on doubling, and I hope that it was some kind of late implantation, or late ovulation... I am just so down in the dumps which isn't helping at all.

Look at it this way, the last couple cycles that you had blood drawn it was only like 3 or 4, 37 is a good number , I bet you only 12 or 13dpo

Look at it this way, the last couple cycles that you had blood drawn it was only like 3 or 4, 37 is a good number , I bet you only 12 or 13dpo

I'm going to agree with this and cross my fingers soooo tightly! I have had two chemicals in the past three years and while that is no where near your disappointment, BFP's give me hope! So, basically, your success is also my selfishness...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->