NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Amazing news guys!!! I'm thrilled to see all these BFP's left, right and centre!! Wahoo!!! :wohoo: I'm feeling rubbish and I've come on here this morning and must say, I feel well and truly cheered up!!! :thumbup:

we are well on our way to the 25% average we deserve (well we deserve 100%!)lol xxx

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
MissMummy2Be

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Congratulations to
SammieGrace

on your
XXX

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

:yellow:
Congratulations to you MissMummy2be & SammieGrace on your :bfp: wishing you both a happy & healthy 9mths xx
:yellow:

congratulations missmummy2be and Sammiegrace :)
H & H 9 months x

Congrats to all those BFPs so far. Hopefully there will be lots more to come (mine included).............lets all keep our fingers crossed x x x

hey ladies i have good news!!!
im actually getting very very dark opks now. the line was darker than the test line this morning!!!!! we BD this morning and the night before i got the pos. so either today or 2 morrow i will be O-ing that means more BD in the morning...poor OH, i told him last night that he better not be to tired in the morning before we went to take pix because we have some work to do because i am not missing this time ...sorry im just busting in here after i havnt been here for awhile but i just cant hold it back. i can only tell u all OH and 1 of my very best friends...i dont want the questions comming in in 2 weeks ya know ?

oh by the way congrats to all the BFP's. i hope i will be joining u all in first tri very soon

All i want for christmas is a BFP!
TTC baby #1
Loads of luck and baby dust for all =) xXx

I have had very creamy cm post ovulation so far, I never had a lot of cm before post ovulation so I hope it is a good sign :D

I have had very creamy cm post ovulation so far, I never had a lot of cm before post ovulation so I hope it is a good sign :D

Fingers crossed for you hun!! :thumbup: xx

I highly suspect that people are getting their BFP's and haven't been back to update as this thread has been going since Halloween so if you notice anybody who has their BFP in another testing thread,please let me know and I can get in touch with them..... 25% on our 247 testers is a whopping 61 BFPs!! ( Obviously we want 100% ) at the minute we have just over 10%

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Congrats Braven, happy & healthy 9 months to you & your sticky bean

xx

Congratulations!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
what an amazing christmas gift you have!!!!

Enjoy it xxx

Congratulations to
Braven05

on your
XXX

I've just seen MiisDior and blueeyedgirl1 have their BFP's so have PMd them to ask if I can update xx :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->