NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

i dont think im going to get a christmas :bfp: :nope: but im hoping & praying for a birthday :bfp: :winkwink:
to all u ladies lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Good good... get those percentages up :thumbup:

& sorry to hear that Sparkle - when is your birthday??

congrats Braven! That is awesome. :happydance:
Are you planning to head over to first tri? I haven't really been over there yet, I'm a little ervous, lol!

congrats Braven! That is awesome. :happydance:
Are you planning to head over to first tri? I haven't really been over there yet, I'm a little ervous, lol!

I'm too scared to go over there! :blush: lol I looked...and then I left...I want a darker line first...but I'm still really nervous. This is my first pregnancy...and I discovered this morning that I know a lot about TTC but NOTHING about being pregnant! Ha I'm scared to go over...I probably will when I get a better line, even though its obviously positive.

still waiting to test! ill give you an update on Sunday!

im due to test 12/12/2010 but too scared bobs well sore n really tired but cud just b signs of af

omg im gone for a little bit and i come back in here and there are all these bfps. congrats every1!!! i hope i can add mine right around x mas since i O'd 2 days early but i think im going to test x mas eve if i make it that long but will probly continue to test untill new years

"Dear Santa.....All I Want Is A BFP And A Sticky Bean For Christmas"

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
MiissDior

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

congratulation Braven05 & MiisDior on your :bfp:
Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 mths xx

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I'm out for a christmas :bfp: but may get a new years one :dust: :dust:

my Period is due the 29th, 30th or 31st Dec fx for super :spermy: x

"Dear Santa I'm 41, nearly 42 and TTC #1. We have been together for 3 years and we have suffered two Christmas miscarriages, December 2008 and December 2009. Please bring us a joyful BFP for Christmas 2010 and make this bean a sticky one, third time lucky."

"Dear Santa I'm 41, nearly 42 and TTC #1. We have been together for 3 years and we have suffered two Christmas miscarriages, December 2008 and December 2009. Please bring us a joyful BFP for Christmas 2010 and make this bean a sticky one, third time lucky."

BBgirl - I hope you get your special Xmas wish - you deserve a happy holiday this year. :dust:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
Blueeyedgirl1

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->