NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Dear Santa,
We are TTC #1, all we want for xmas is a positive test and a healthy happy baby 9 months later. We are very much in love and are now in a position to bring a child into the world. There is no doubt he or she will be born into a stable, loving home and would become the single most important thing in our lives, we would give him/her everything we possibly can. We have alot of love to give and it's time to start giving it. xx

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
SilverWillow

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Hi ladies
I'm out AF got me last night.

Please Santa don't let me down on my second wish for my mum to make a full recovery!

Thank you

xxx

Xxx

Hi ladies

Please Santa don't let me down on my second wish for my mum to make a full recovery!

Thank you

xxx

Xxx

Sorry to hear AF came. I really hope your mum makes a full recovery and that santa is concentrating on that for you this xmas xx

TTC # 1. Please can I have a BFP before xmas Saint Nick :)

Just to keep you guys updated - Haven't forgotten about this thread and will update in a few days - Had a faint line today - Praying this is it and I get a darker line in a few days!!

:happydance:

Just to keep you guys updated - Haven't forgotten about this thread and will update in a few days - Had a faint line today - Praying this is it and I get a darker line in a few days!!

:happydance:

good luck sending you :dust: x

BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE TRYING TO GET A BFP FOR CHRISTMAS, WHETHER YOU ARE A 1ST, 2ND, 3RD, 4TH, 5TH, 6TH, 7TH, 8TH OR 9TH TIMER! I AM A TUBAL REVERSAL LADY AND I GOT MY BIG FAT POSITIVE :bfp: TODAY......HERES WISHING MANY OF YOU WILL FOLLOW IN MY FOOTSTEPS.....BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE STILL WAITING OR HAVE THEIR ANSWER ALREADY......BABY DUST :dust:

BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE TRYING TO GET A BFP FOR CHRISTMAS, WHETHER YOU ARE A 1ST, 2ND, 3RD, 4TH, 5TH, 6TH, 7TH, 8TH OR 9TH TIMER! I AM A TUBAL REVERSAL LADY AND I GOT MY BIG FAT POSITIVE :bfp: TODAY......HERES WISHING MANY OF YOU WILL FOLLOW IN MY FOOTSTEPS.....BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE STILL WAITING OR HAVE THEIR ANSWER ALREADY......BABY DUST :dust:

:happydance:"CONGRATULATIONS WISHING YOU A HEALTHY 9MTHS":thumbup:

a happy and healthy 9 mths to all the bfp girls and gl to all the girls waiting for thier bfp im testing xmas eve lol but thhink af might get me b4 then xxxx

Hi ladies

Thank you

xxx

Xxx

I take it back im not out I got a BFP this morning.:happydance::happydance:

Bleeding turned to spotting. Im crossing my fingers everything will be ok.

Im still in SHOCK!!!!!!!!!

Please Please let my mum be ok and my little jelly bean to hang on in there!!!!

xxx

Hi ladies

Thank you

xxx

Xxx

xxx

WOW congratulations! What a rollercoaster. I hope that your mom recovers as well...:hugs:

seems like santa dint get my request....am out!!!! AF jus got me!!!!!!! feeling sad and angry....is there something i aint doing???

Hi ladies

Thank you

xxx

Xxx

xxx

oh my :yipee::yipee::yipee: im soooooooooooooooooooo happy for you
:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
Crystal69uk

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->