NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Congrats on the :bfp:'s!!!

WAHOOOOO

:dance:
:dance:

H&H 9 months to you xxx

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
Beth_welshy

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Hi ladies
I'm out AF got me last night.

Please Santa don't let me down on my second wish for my mum to make a full recovery!

Thank you

xxx

Xxx

I take it back im not out I got a BFP this morning.:happydance::happydance:

Bleeding turned to spotting. Im crossing my fingers everything will be ok.

Im still in SHOCK!!!!!!!!!

Please Please let my mum be ok and my little jelly bean to hang on in there!!!!

xxx

Thats amazing news!! Fantastic!! AF came to me today, but very much doubt it's just spotting for me though, but I'm so happy for you, what a lovely suprise!! I really hope you get your other wish too xx :hugs:

Dear Santa,

Thank you for not giving me my BFP for Christmas, I have been so poorly and still am, it just wouldnt be fair on a little bean so I can totally understand, but please, please, please, make sure all the other ladies get theirs!! Thank you, V xx

So sorry Liveinhope! big :hug: :hugs: You really deserve it as we all do who desperately want to become Mothers. I wish you much baby dust on your next cycle...a new year and a new beginning...:dust:

aww thanks hun, :hugs: I'm looking forward to 2011 more than anything, its going to be a great year, I can feel it!! xx

Congratulations to all the :bfp:, great to see so many new ones, wishing you all a healthy and happy 9 months.

:hugs: to all those the :witch: has got, and :dust::dust::dust: for your next cycles.

Live_in_hope, hope you get better soon, and that you get your :bfp: as soon as you are better :hugs:.

xxx

First of all, congratulations to all 23 ladies who got their bfp's !!! Secondly, live-in-hope, thanks for your lovely wish for all of us, in spite of your af. You are so sweet. Lots of :dust: and fx for your BFP soon :) x

I like seeing the stats- I think we can break the 10% BFP's mark soon!

AF got me so I'm out for 2010. :( 2011 will be the year!

Good luck everyone, I hope to see loads more Xmas BFPs! :D

Hi is it too late to add me to Santas BFP list.

ttc#1

Dear Santa, All I want for christmas is a BFP oh and a little bubba to arrive in Aug/Sept pls. Love you lots and lots. Hopefully you will be calling to my house next christmas. I will leave out a lovely glass of stout for you.

I think we need to aim for 25%! Isn't that the normal average...and all of us are trying or tried so hard...you'd think we could get that average!!!:happydance:

May of got my xmas presy early hehe Fxed will let you know in s few days

oooh :happydance: Fingers are crossed!! Keep us posted!! xx

Did another test today and its a bit darker :) so hopefuly this means no drinkin for me at new years hehe:happydance:
:hugs: to every one af got good luck this cycle:flower:

:happydance: for everyone with ther :bfp:

:thumbup: to tryin to get 25% i think we can do it

Me
TTC #2 after MC :(

Dear santa, i have found my perfect guy, and we are in love, all we want know is a BFP so that we can start a family together properly, also for when we get a BFP we want to join it with our engagement therefore we are holding that off till then...Pleaseeee make me the happiest girl alive :D

Hey! I am only 9 DPO but I am pretty sure it happened! OMG! :bfp: for me! 12/7/10!

Well, Mother Nature nabbed me on Saturday night. *grrrs* Five days early, too!! But, that is all right. It gives me one more shot before Christmas! >;)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->