NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Dear Santa. I'm on month 7 ttc no.2. I'm 1dpo and due the :witch: on Xmas day. Please please send her away for 9 months and send me a :baby: instead which I will love, protect, and teach! I hope on your good list and you can grant this one wish! X

can you add me to this. i am ttc #1

dear santa,
please give me my bfp. i am so tired to being ttc and taking care of other ppls kids instead of my own. i would be forever grateful, love jessica

Update on me Af came today and my TCC journey has ended im now NTNP in hopes of a great Brthday present on january 9th cause thats my next testing date which happens to be my birthday ! GL to the rest of you lovely ladies and i hope santa makes your dreams come true

Can you please add me too!

Dear Santa,
I am now into cycle 9 of TTC Forever Baby Number 3. I know I wont be able to get a BFP before Christmas, but I wont complain if I get it a couple of days later. Oh, and 9 is my lucky number!

My temperature dropped today and I expect AF by tomorrow...

:hugs: to the ladies who have been caught by AF, please dont give up hope..... xxx

congrats to all the ladies with the :bfp: got my positive opk today :) and ill be due christmas day so fingers crossed,i really hope it happens

:hugs: to the ladies who have been caught by AF, please dont give up hope..... xxx

Thanks LiveInHope! I totally gave it all up yesterday...in the depth of depression and lots of :cry:. BUT today is a new and sunny day and I have re-found my smile :) and looking forward to making a baby on Xmas and getting my BFP in the new year! :)

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
MandyV

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Congratulations to
londonchi

on your
XXX

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

wow BFP are flying in now!! 33 thats great xx

Congratulations to
prettykitty

on your
XXX

Santa is being very generous this year!!!

:dance:

Well done ladies!!!!

:dance:

isnt he just!!!?? :dance: they'll be loads more between now and xmas too.....i can feel it!!! :dance: xx

oOoHhhhh! Add me!

Dear Santa, You know the changes I have made and work I have done this year to get me and DH ready for a little one. I would love to have my Christmas present be an extra line on my HPT! XOXO - Jamie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->