NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Just wanted to update....I'm out for a Christmas bfp :cry: but the good news is I'm due to OV on Christmas or my birthday(12/26)! So Maybe a New Year BFP!!!

I wish all the ladies testing this week and next loads and loads of :dust:!!!

Me too! I'm ovulating Xmas day or Xmas eve...I think that is a wonderful sign! :) :dust: good luck TTCing this cycle!

Just wanted to update....I'm out for a Christmas bfp :cry: but the good news is I'm due to OV on Christmas or my birthday(12/26)! So Maybe a New Year BFP!!!

snap! I'm due to Ov xmas eve/day so fingers crossed, I may get my xmas bfp...just wont find out until the new year! lol Is it awful that I'm already wishing the time away! I'll try not to!! xx

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
Addie25

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

TTC #1 for a year (now with a fs). Please Santa, I promise I've been good all year long :flower: It would be the most wonderful Christmas present we have ever received!

TTC #1

Dear santa all i want for christmas is a BFP!

hey ladies!!

could any of you look at my chart and tell me if there is a possibility that im pregnant please im 10 dpo and my luteal phase is 13 days
baby dust to all <3

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e4b3d

hey hun, it looks pretty good to me, with a nice implantation dip at 7dpo, fingers crossed temps stay up!! :dance: xx i'll add you onto the list, but it may be the shortest stay on the list as you could already have your bfp!! woo!! xx

thank you that gives me hope :winkwink:
but my temps are rising very slow

snap! I'm due to Ov xmas eve/day so fingers crossed, I may get my xmas bfp...just wont find out until the new year! lol Is it awful that I'm already wishing the time away! I'll try not to!! xx

im hoping for a new year bfp too.... my period is due either 29th, 30th or 31st of December so fx & loads of baby :dust: :baby:
Congratulations to
Addie25

on your
XXX

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Congratulations xx

damn witch got me today so off to the docs for oh in january wish us luck xx

Sorry to hear that,

good luck at the docs, hope you get the answers you need :hugs:

xx

unfortunately I will not have a BFP for Christmas... I am super sad... hoping for a New Years gift though!!

Congrats to all of you who did get a BFP (best Christmas gift ever...I am super jealous)

Owww i may not be out on a xmas if i do ovulate earlier , which i sure i am (i.e today i would be able to test xmas eve owwwwwww)

just told dh he has a few more days of sperminatoring me :haha:

come on Santa its all we want for xmas pleaaaaaase xx

Owww i may not be out on a xmas if i do ovulate earlier , which i sure i am (i.e today i would be able to test xmas eve owwwwwww)

:rofl: sperminating!!! love it!!! :rofl: :haha:

Fingers crossed then!! I have EWCM today!!! :shrug: I'm only CD12 and dont ov until CD20 so who knows, maybe I'll ov early this month....but guess what? We cant :sex: because he has to save it now for his SA next week!!! :growlmad: typical!! lol xx

Hey hun,

I may have misunderstood, but if you are ovulating today you will only be 7DPO on xmas eve, thats a little early to test isn't it??

x

:cloud9: :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance:

Attachments

• 2010-12-17_18-16-50_668_edit0.jpg
    2010-12-17_18-16-50_668_edit0.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
yaaaaay congrats!!!!!!!!!!! great early present! so happy for u, hope we all can follow

Congratulations to
liz_legend

on your
XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->