NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

dream27
TTC since November
Testing on the 17th of December(when af is due)
I would love a BFP for Christmas!! thank you.

Update - I am 6 DPO today (Monday) and I plan to test on Sunday, 12/19 (12 DPO) if my temps are still high.

Congrats to all the BFP's!

congratulations to all of those who got their BFP's!
Unfortunately im out, the witch got me today, a day late but im not down about it, i know roughly it takes me about 6 months to conceive and this was only the first month officially trying after loosing sonnie.
and santa might bring me a gift i may not even know about as im due to ovulate christmas eve!
good luck and :dust: to those who have still to test xx

sorry to here this.. Roll on 2011:thumbup:

Update - I am 6 DPO today (Monday) and I plan to test on Sunday, 12/19 (12 DPO) if my temps are still high.

Congrats to all the BFP's!
good luck fx for you:thumbup:

congratulations to all of those who got their BFP's!
Unfortunately im out, the witch got me today, a day late but im not down about it, i know roughly it takes me about 6 months to conceive and this was only the first month officially trying after loosing sonnie.
and santa might bring me a gift i may not even know about as im due to ovulate christmas eve!
good luck and :dust: to those who have still to test xx

good luck with cycle #2 :flower:

Me too!!
Dear Santa, I have been a really good girl this year and a Christmas :BFP: would just be an amazing climax to an great year.

p.s. my youngest plans to leave you a beer and a pizza and an apple for the reindeers by the fireplace (briberry loveit. Ha ha)

Love A x

Please remove me from the bfp list I just lost the babe... :cry:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
Jules22

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

It's such a shame isnt it? :cry: why do bad things always happen to good people? :shrug: xx

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
MrsSimp123

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Jungle_rats...TTC #3 for five months, AF due Xmas day!!!

Fingers crossed for some good luck after a horrible 18 months!!

Just wanted to update....I'm out for a Christmas bfp :cry: but the good news is I'm due to OV on Christmas or my birthday(12/26)! So Maybe a New Year BFP!!!

I wish all the ladies testing this week and next loads and loads of :dust:!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->