NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Owww i may not be out on a xmas if i do ovulate earlier , which i sure i am (i.e today i would be able to test xmas eve owwwwwww)

just told dh he has a few more days of sperminatoring me :haha:

come on Santa its all we want for xmas pleaaaaaase xx

:rofl: sperminating!!! love it!!! :rofl: :haha:

Fingers crossed then!! I have EWCM today!!! :shrug: I'm only CD12 and dont ov until CD20 so who knows, maybe I'll ov early this month....but guess what? We cant :sex: because he has to save it now for his SA next week!!! :growlmad: typical!! lol xx

Sods blooming law isn't it... im sure i ov'd cd13 (yesterday) and dh was knackered and fell asleep grrrrrrrr :haha:

Owww i may not be out on a xmas if i do ovulate earlier , which i sure i am (i.e today i would be able to test xmas eve owwwwwww)

just told dh he has a few more days of sperminatoring me :haha:

come on Santa its all we want for xmas pleaaaaaase xx

Hey hun,

I may have misunderstood, but if you are ovulating today you will only be 7DPO on xmas eve, thats a little early to test isn't it??

x
if i ovulated on the day i said (friday 17th dec) i would be 11dpo sorry cd24 which is 28th dec :thumbup: id mixed up the cd24 with 24th dec

congratulations perfect xmas present xx:thumbup:

so i tested today 13 dpo

and i got a

BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omggg im sooo happyyy thank you santa!!!!!!!!!

thank you
:happydance:

no because i have spent more then 100 dollars on hpt
so i decided to wait

:haha: thats funny :D

I dont bother testing its too depressing!

All the best xxx

Dear Santa in September my little angel baby was born sleeping at 39 weeks of pregnancy our gorgeous Scarlett Rose and we want to give Scarlett the best present ever for Christmas a little brother or sister so a BFP would help us through this Christmas and you will give the best gift ever to us Scarlett rose and me and her daddy because then we know we can smile again after so long knowing we have given our little girl an amazing gift and it will help us through this hard time.
Thank you Santa all i want for Christmas is our little Scarlett Rose smiling and to see her daddy's face when i surprise him with a BFP on Christmas day! and this will complete us!

i would maybe be able to smile again <3
Baby dust to all and us :) [-o&lt;:dust:

Dear Santa in September my little angel baby was born sleeping at 39 weeks of pregnancy our gorgeous Scarlett Rose and we want to give Scarlett the best present ever for Christmas a little brother or sister so a BFP would help us through this Christmas and you will give the best gift ever to us Scarlett rose and me and her daddy because then we know we can smile again after so long knowing we have given our little girl an amazing gift and it will help us through this hard time.
Thank you Santa all i want for Christmas is our little Scarlett Rose smiling and to see her daddy's face when i surprise him with a BFP on Christmas day! and this will complete us!

i would maybe be able to smile again <3
Baby dust to all and us :) [-o&lt;:dust:

:hugs:

A new brother or sister would be the best present for your daughter xxxxxxxxxx I wish you well xxx

congrats to the new bfp's
hope all the rest of us get to join u soon!!!
just to think u will have ure LO's in ure arms next x mas

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
lalacrl

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Congrats to all of you who got your bfps!
Unfortunately :witch: got me :(
Oh well, I'll have to aim for conceiving on New Year's Eve :lol:
xx

im out for the crimbo BFP af came yesterday!

but its good news in a way cos this is the first period i have had since september so now i know my cycles back from the pill

Good Luck to everyone else waiting for their BFP!!
xx

Im still unsure this month, been feeling like AF is gonna come any minute for the past 3 days and I still have at least 3 days to go. Still trying to keep my fingers crossed though x x

Congrats to all of you who got your bfps!
Unfortunately :witch: got me :(
Oh well, I'll have to aim for conceiving on New Year's Eve :lol:
xx

sorry hun :hugs: I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for a new years conception!! xx

im out for the crimbo BFP af came yesterday!

but its good news in a way cos this is the first period i have had since september so now i know my cycles back from the pill

Good Luck to everyone else waiting for their BFP!!
xx

Yay for having a cycle!! :happydance: good luck for the new year and Fingers crossed for an early 2011 BFP!!! xx

Im still unsure this month, been feeling like AF is gonna come any minute for the past 3 days and I still have at least 3 days to go. Still trying to keep my fingers crossed though x x

I shall keep my fingers crossed that she stays away!! damn :witch: doesnt she ever take a break!!?? lol xx

Hi ladies! Delighted to say i got my bfp just in time for xmas :) Don't think it's sunk in yet! :) :) good luck to everyone still waiting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->