NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
want2beamum86

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

hello:hi: the :witch: was due yesterday and still no sign i tested first thing this morning and got :bfn: so ill keep u updated.x.x.x.x

:wave:

Good luck to all you ladies who are testing today and 2moro and over the weekend!! Good luck and :dust: to you all!! Can't wait to read about your BFP's!! It's going to be a great xmas and new year!! xx

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
cacahuete

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Im not too sure but I got a faint positive this morning on a boots test (showed OH and he can see it too) but I wasnt sure wether boots were known for false positives so took another on this afternoon with pee I had probably held in for about 3 or 4 hours, different brand of Answer, and there was a VERY faint line again. Im not too sure what to think, so gonna wait until tomorrow and test again.

Oh, BTW, AF was due yesterday and I am now 14dpo

:dance: i hope this is it for you!!!! i really do!

Fingers crossed

I would take another Sunday if you can hold out? as HCG doubles every 48 hours :flower:

xxxx

I did think about waiting till Sunday, im not sure if I will manage to hold out haha. Might see how I feel about it in the morning. I dont even know what sensitivity those tests have

Wooooow so many xmas eve :bfp: congrats to you all what a xmas pressie :thumbsup:

and Just Married owww keep us updated :dust: xx

I did think about waiting till Sunday, im not sure if I will manage to hold out haha. Might see how I feel about it in the morning. I dont even know what sensitivity those tests have
I would say they might have a 25-50thingy test sensitivity....so if you do have a faint line...thats pretty good going! ..

if it were me id hang on till sunday :D... but then i never test anyway :haha: cant stand it..too scary! id rather be a whole week late before i test ..in a minority i know :blush:

I would say they might have a 25-50thingy test sensitivity....so if you do have a faint line...thats pretty good going! ..

if it were me id hang on till sunday :D... but then i never test anyway :haha: cant stand it..too scary! id rather be a whole week late before i test ..in a minority i know :blush:

how many dpo are you just now?

Im 14 dpo :) according to this online calculator thing

But could also be 12 dpo

:wacko:

Not testing until well into next week if period doesnt come x

You have a lot more will power than me then. Fingers crossed for you hun, I really hope this is it for you x x x

As they say

A line...is a line...is a line!!!

If you have a line id say you have your :bfp:

!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for you honey!

I am 2 days late now and was convinced I was out but have bought a digi to do in the mmorning... I need that yes or no so I don't deliberate over lines! :winkwink:

Am saying a lot of prays for our christmas miracles girlies!! :hugs: :dust:

hello:hi: the :witch: was due yesterday and still no sign i tested first thing this morning and got :bfn: so ill keep u updated.x.x.x.x

God I hope so!!! Will keep you updated x

i had a :bfn: when i preg with my daughter.... few days later i got a very very faint pink line.... went to dr's and she confirmed it but said i was quite early as it was faint...

Fingers crossed for you... but as mrsessex says a faint line is normally a pos xx

I'm okay if I don't get my BFP but I just get a little giddy every time I log on to my control panel and see that the number has gone up. :)

I'm okay if I don't get my BFP but I just get a little giddy every time I log on to my control panel and see that the number has gone up. :)

Aww I know, they're coming in aren't they, these BFP's!! :happydance: so many ladies are testing today and 2moro, so I'm hoping they'll be loads more to add to it soon, fingers crossed that it includes you too!! xx

My time has come! I just did the digi (was up at dawn :roll: ) and I got my BFP!!!! There in black and white!
Think I am still in shock... :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->