NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Amethyst
TTC baby #1
Hubby and I have been very good this year, and have tried very hard to get a bfp. We would love to have a bfp as our very special Christmas gift. xxx

Heya,

TTC#1

Dear Santa, Can you please have a word with your friend Mr Stalk :yellow: and ask him to deliver us a lovely :bfp: in time for Christmas? We've been very good this year :angel: and we deserve some good news :cloud9: xxxx

TTC #1
Dear Santa, you never did bring me that pony...time to redeem yourself. Ta.

I'm TTC #1 (and a sticky this time!)
Santa, I've never been more ready for anything. It's time my whole family got a gift!

Brenda TTC#2 m/c 1st. Dear Santa I've really tried to be good this year. I have lost my father this year and have been so sad. Having a healthy uncomplicated pregnancy and a strong healthy child is all I ask for Christmas.

Dear Santa (Jesus),

I have tried to be reeeeallly good this year! And I've prayed really hard. We have been trying really hard for about two years and we need a lot of help. Please bless us with a healthy pregnancy for Christmas!!!

Love to you. (Amen)

Add me! My husband and I were married June 13 :wedding: and really want a baby! This will be our first.:flower:

Ooh, add me, please! :) TTC #1

Dear Santa and God, my little angel would have been due at the New Year, so a BFP by Christmas would be wonderful. My husband and I long to be parents; we have nothing but love to offer a little one.Thank you!

oh please add me !!!

TTC # 1

Santa, please remember me this year!! Would love to have a little sticky bean to carry around with me on Christmas Day !! Thank You

Me too please!!
Dear Santa,
please bless our family with baby #2 this christmas. The only thing my hubby and I want for xmas is a little sibling for our precious son.

me! ME!

Dear Santa, God and Jesus,

All I want for Christmas this year is a baby for my husband and me! Our angel baby Samantha would have been 1 year old on December 29th, and we miss her an awful lot. Please send up a Christmas miracle! Love, C

PS. Also, please bring extra BFPs for all my friends on BnB! We cant wait to be mommies!

Me please ,

Dear Santa,
My husband and I would love for you to give us the one thing we dream of this Christmas and beautiful healthy baby !! Please and thank you :)

Me please!
TTC #1

Santa, I promise I have been a very good girl this year!

Dear Santa,

TTC #1...I'd like nothing more for Christmas than that amazing glow And excitement of being pregnant with our first...:flower:

Dear Santa,

ttc#1...My Hubby and I sure would love our sweet little baby we have been praying for for christmas! Everyone in the Family will be so excited, especially Grandpa since he/she will be coming on his birthday!! Please get this letter in time, this is our last chance before christmas!! thanks!!!

Thank you ladies, I'm back to work today, but will add you all later this afternoon!! Have a great day!!

Let those :bfp: 's start rolling in!! :dust: xx

i would love to be added

Lynne192 AKA Lynne
TTC 3years 4 months for #2 (suffered losses and ectopic in feb)
I know this might sound crazy but this is how i feel, without a little bundle of joy christmas is nothing to me!

Thank you all so far to those who have added their names and messages. I've enjoyed reading them all and have been overwhelmed. I'm sure Santa will be aswell. There's no way he could resist giving us all those :bfp: 's

Lets keep them coming though!! :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->