Neighbour complaining me about parking outside my house

I'm confused now op do you bump the pavement to park your car outside your house? In so confused :(

Me too.
Have researched into this out of my own curiosity also but it is actually illegal to park up on the pavement if the kerb is dropped your blocking an exit and if it's up on oavement it's blocking pedestrians. Everyone does it though :)

The op uses to bump up the kerb so obviously knew space was a issue. I wouldn't park opposite someone's drive unless it was s particularly wide street.

I used to bump out of habit not because of a space issue. My next door neighbour has always parked on the road and it was never an issue for them.

Whoever asked no i dont park up the curb now, i am fully on the road.

I'd find that annoying if your next door neighbour parks on your road, but your being told not to on the odd occasion!

According to a policeman I once spoke to about a car abandoned on the pavement outside our house, it's not illegal to park on the kerb. He could do nothing about the car abandoned or not. He told me the offence was driving on the pavement. I said the car must have driven to park there so that was the offence, he pointed out not necessarily and as unlikely as it was, the car could have been lifted on to the pavement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->