Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Merry Christmas everybody!!

After a week of him getting up at 6.30 a nasty cold has reset his body clock to 5am wake ups!! Great!!! Lol. I just keep muting to myself “It’s just a phase, it’s just a phase, it’s just a phase....” but I’m not sure.

Anyway, wishing you all a wonderful day with many lovely memories. Xx

Ohh gosh that is an early get up. It's so much harder when it's so dark outside XX
Well that's it Xmas is done our day/evening was fantastic enjoyed by all the family. Everyone chipped in which really helped.
Am very lucky, both me & DH are off untill after new year. We plan on chilling out now for a few days till we go away whoopy X hope you're all had a good-en so far

I'm glad you had a good time. Enjoy your time off :)

Hi, we had a lovely couple of days thank you. DS was fully able to get involved ripping open gifts and joining in the fun.
I’m not back to work until the 8th so a lovely long break.
Is it bad I already want to pack the tree away!! Lol. I just feel like I want some space back.
Been looking at maternity clothes in the sales, don’t like any of it!! Bump is now on show fully, proper pregnancy bump it’s gone hard rather than just a bit podgy now. Xx

:rofl: I am just the same with us going away on Saturday too I don't want to come back to the task of taking everything down.

Ohh I love it when it's a real bump. Can't believe how quickly it's going. When's your next midwife appointment and 20 week scan xx

Next midwife apt is a week Monday that will be 16 weeks so get to listen to heartbeat hopefully. Next scan is early Feb! Soon comes around. Just looking at names...It’s going to be hard deciding, DS didn’t have a name for 3 days!! Lol. Weirdly just looking at boys, can’t imagibe it being a girl right now.

Names!!!! Gosh so hard I often think about it now. Really find boys names SO hard girls am kinda ok with. It's just agreeing as I like slightly more different but short names X already have a girls girl inind but hubby not too keen x

Names are so difficult! I have loads of girls names I like but really struggling with boys names!

Oh god, I just watched a film called ‘Philomena’ a true story about forced adoption in Ireland and a woman trying to find her son.
I’ve seen it before years ago, but I absolutely balled my eyes out!! I think having a small child really made it hit home. So sad. Also probably not helped by raging pregnancy hormones!!
Worth a watch, it’s really good. X

We where all looking for films earlier. Will see if everyone fancies it tomorrow night x
This place is lovely DD already been in the hot tub walk round the lake tomorrow followed by pub lunch. UK holidays can be just as fun sometimes x

Is it a lodge with a hot tub? They look great. Hope you’re all having a fab time.

I’m not having a good day, DS back to 5.30 wake ups, DH been working nights, I’m exhausted. Just cried because DS wouldn’t go for a nap. All I wanted was for him to sleep so I could get a nap too but no, he’s dicking about whinging as he’s over tired. I’m just fed up. He’ll be back at nursery on Thursday after almost 2 weeks thank god. I feel awful as I love him more than life, but I still just need a break every now and again.

How the hell am I going to cope with 2?????? X

I'm sorry he won't sleep. My daughter was like that when I was pregnant with my son but she really turned a corner once he was born and she slept a lot better, so fingers crossed things will improve for you too.

Thanks! Let’s hope so. I’ve just managed a two hour nap and feeling much more in control of my emotions!!! Let’s hope for a better afternoon and bedtime. At least DH isn’t working tonight so will he about to help the next couple of days. Xx

Happy new year for tonight ladies. Hoping all your dreams come true in 2019 xx

Hope your DS has had a better couple of morning Hun. I feel your pain my DD was the same. She is still an early riser but thankfully sleeps through now x

Happy New Year ladies xx here's to 2019 & our ever growing families. FX for us not too long to wait xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->