Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

don't test till after my night out HAHAH love it.. Its not a crazy night, meal followed by a few cocktails. The only thing I have is sore boobs and sensitive nipples. I get sore boobs every month before AF not so much the sensitive nipples but I've found there are different symptoms each month before AF. I am so surprised at how relaxed I am and have been about this TTW 2/3 more sleeps till I test or AF arrives.

Well I think you can get very misled symptom spotting, especially when you really want something and are desperate!!

I wasn’t suggesting you were going to get hammered and end up in a gutter, I can tell you’re a bit classier than that!! Lol. But if you test and it’s BFN you might just feel a bit sad, but it might not be a true BFN at that stage. I say wait, I guess you’ll know if AF doesn’t show!

I’m still in bed and it’s almost 11am!! Well I was up at 5.45 with DS then as soon as DH took him to nursery at 7.30 I got back in bed. Not due in work until 2 so trying to catch up but it seems like no amount of sleep is enough.

No, BB1982 your exactly right xx

Hope you caught up on some sleep. My DD had a mini melt down before bed all boiled down to her being over tired. Can't blame her think we're all on the wind down for Xmas, a little too soon 8 know x

Great night last night but everywhere was SO busy safe to say I will not be going back out in a while now xx
AF arrived for me this morning so onto Christmas day when the big O is next due. :xmas12:

Agghhhh!! That bloody witch!!! Still, I’m glad you’re being positive, and o-ing at Christmas sounds like a winner!!!!

We went into town on Saturday day as one of DH’s girls had an event so the rest of us had 3 hours to waste. The shops were unbelievably busy, queues like 30 people long?!?!? It was crazy. We looked at a few bits then ordered them online when we got home. I can’t believe so many people still leave it all until 2 weeks before Christmas?!?!? It wasn’t much fun but thankfully DS slept most of the time in his pushchair.

Not to worry about AF hey, it’s probably going to be the last time we try for baby. I wasn’t expecting it to happen on the first time.

Good that your son slept for most of the shopping trip. Are you all set for Christmas now. Think ill go home after work today and start writing some Christmas cards grrrr. Hate doing them but I do like getting a card. Then onto the wrapping arhhhhh my poor back think ill b clearing the dinning table to do my wrapping on there this year. Note to self don’t leave DD wrapping to xmas eve.

What you all doing for Christmas this year.

Hows the bump coming along.

That's great you managed to get your shopping done. Always a relief! :)

Hi!

Did my cards this week too, was fun writing ‘& bump’ on them.
Not quite ready for Christmas yet, still got a few gifts to get.
Bump is looking very big by bed time, look about 4/5 months so I forget I’m not even 13 weeks yet!! After Saturday I’ll be 2nd trimester! Xx

Happy 2nd trimester

Well safe to say there’s absolutely no way I am getting around to card writing this year opps. Just going to try and get close family done. Can’t believe Christmas is so close, bloody love it. Not sure how my DD is going to last before she crashes and burns. She was SO tired last night that she fell asleep just gone 6pm I couldn’t wake her up. So put her to bed and she was wide awake at 4.30am arhhhhhh…. Think someone is ready to break up from school been a long term.

I could do with asking some advice my daughter has a best friend at school who is actually quite possessive of her. Getting angry if my DD tries to play with other kids, saying she isnt her best friend any more. My DD is very sensitive and doesn’t want to upset anyone so tried to keep her best friend happy. She is also always in my DD space, I mean like always trying to grab her and when talking to her gets right in her face. My DD has asked her to stop and walking away but she always follows her.

The other night I was getting her ready for bed and she told me she had a secret but she couldn’t tell me. She was really giddy and hyped up about this secret and I told she could tell me anything. Eventually she told me her best friend after going to the toilet for a poo had asked my DD to smell her bum trough her tights and then asked to smell hers. Needless to say I explained fully that this wasn’t right and to tell her that is wrong or walk away or go and tell a teacher.

I spoke with the teacher at parents evening about her obsessive behaviour in October and again spoke to her quickly this morning. She said she would talk with my DD friend and discuss private parts again with the whole class. What do you think of this?

I think you've done the right thing. Kids can act in weird ways sometimes but that sounds quite worrying. Hopefully the teacher will be able to have a word with her parents.

I just don't want my DD becoming a victim and thinking that friends do things like this too each other. Also isolating her from making more friends. I know girls can be very clicky and always tend to have a best friend but it just doesn't seem right. It breaks my heart when she said Mia (who was her nursery buddy) would never be like this.

Wow, yes kids can do odd things but I’d not be impressed about the bum sniffing thing. Does this strange little girl have older brothers or sisters? Seems like the kind of thing slightly older kids might do?
Is there more than one class in each year? If it carry’s on I’d consider asking to be in another class. It’s very sad, that little girl is obviously desperate to be friends but doesn’t know how to form friendships yet. But clearly it’s causing your DD stress which isn’t fair!
It’s a really hard situation, I don’t know what to suggest.

Yes, 2nd trimester, incredible! Still feeling ill, was really sick Friday and Saturday off work again!! Still feel sicky most of the time, don’t fancy any food, and even water makes me feel a bit sicky!! Robinson’s refreshed is about the only drink I enjoy, but obviously can’t drink it all the time but I’m having about one a day at the moment! Was really hoping I’d feel better by Christmas so I could enjoy my dinner but I’m losing hope now.

DS has a stinking cold, he’s not really eaten in 3 days, he takes a few bites here and there, and will eat a yoghurt and his milk. I know it just needs to run it’s course now, hopefully he’ll feel better soon. He was just sick in his cot at bedtime but think that was just him coughing to much after his milk rather than being sick sick. His nappies have been rank though but I guess he’s not eating so it’s just milk and yoghurt coming out. Poor boy. He’s due in nursery tomorrow but I feel a bit bad if he’s not 100%. Xx

No that's the strange thing she's an only child. I'll just have to keep talking with my DD & see if the teachers are taking onboard what I am saying. Yes there are 2 classes.

You poor thing can't believe your still off your food & drink xx just hope it starts to ease now for you.

There are some horrible bugs & viruses going around.mine has only just gone it was 3 weeks on Saturday of good illnes. Here's hoping your son picks up before Christmas poor kid x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->