Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Hi Ladies,

BB1982 hope you’re feeling better it must be horrible I hate feeling sick or being sick its awful. My first day back in work. This illness has really wiped out the whole of my household. DH is still off work today. It has been the worse illness by far we’ve all had. FX I am on the road to recovery now though, needless to say no more BD went down. Currently cd23 for me AF due in another 9-10 days but not sure am holding out, my body is far from a temple at the moment.

MME sorry to hear of the BFN, any sign of AF? If not keep hopeful hun I didn’t get a BFP until 14dpo pretty much the day of AF

It’s not over until it’s over, I’m proof of that right now.
I’m about the same, felt awful most of the day but haven’t eaten much so think that’s contributed. DH was up lots in the night with a bug or something he ate, so I was disturbed because of that, plus my wee’s I need, and then DS up at 5 (think DH making noise disturbed him) all means I’ve been absolutely shattered, again, that seems to make it worse. I’m in bed now just checking on here before going to sleep. Hard to believe I’m almost 12 weeks now. Xx

How exciting tomorrows the day you get to see your little bean for the 1st time ekk... and also tell everyone however from what you've said am sure a few already have a little idea.
me, my mum & sister are at an Xmas wreath making class on Friday really looking forward to it. Then am due on this the weekend, let the wait begin x

Such a long wait the TWW. I’m keeping everything crossed for you.
I looked in the mirror last night before bed and I’ve suddenly got a little bump! I don’t think I’d be able to keep it hidden much longer. I’ve not been able to button up my work trousers now for about 2weeks which I just put down to bloat, but there is a tiny bump. With your first you’re desperate for a bump but this time I’ve not really looked, just kept thinking ‘it’s to early to show yet!’ But I guess at 12 weeks it’s not really is it.
We told DH’s parents at the weekend, so they at least know a few days before everybody else.
Had a norovirus type thing over the weekend, pretty awful but googled it and it’s extremely unlikely to harm baby, just very unpleasant! Xx

Arhh little baby bump starting to show cute Are you given maternity workwear, I remember my friend was given the worse blouse I have ever seen she said it was so uncomfortable too. Not sure about the trousers though. Have you had anymore flutters. Also have you decided if your going to find out if your having a little boy or girl. After all its only 8 weeks away xx

Ohh no not norovirus on top of pregnancy sickness not a good mix at all. Hope your feeling a whole lot better now hun. I am now 7 days into this illness but thank the lord its starting to come out now. The colour of some of the stuff I am blowing out my nose EWWWWWW!!! I look like Rudolf my nose is SO sore, I know I’ve said this before, but I’ve never had a cold like this before. Pretty sure its been flu, my teeth even hurt.

How did DH parents take to the news are they excited xx

If am honest I would be SO shocked if I am pregnant and not too disappointment if not. After all its our 1st month followed by hellish illness. With Christmas coming up and us going away at new year to a lodge which has a hot tub it wouldn’t be the end of the world if am not, as I’ll get to enjoy everything. If I am however well WOW what an early xmas present.

Last edited:
Sorry for delay I am at work and have shocking signal.

Haven’t felt baby move again, but he/she was moving so much during the scan it was incredible. They dated me as 11+3 so as expected, ovulated much later than I thought (but we all already worked that out right!). So due date is 2 days before DS’s 2nd birthday.

I don’t think we’ll find out the gender, we didn’t last time and I don’t want to. DH might want to, but as I carry it inside me so I get to decide!! Lol

Amazing <3 hello baby,
Yay team yellow xx did you go into labour on/around your due date early or late with DS

Ah how lovely bb such a good clear scan picture

So there could be a week or so between their birthdays. That's like me & my sister it's never been a problem for us. My mum & dad however not so sure double presents lol xx your scan pic is really clear, it's fantastic. Bet its all so real now you can actually see a baby & your bumps starting x

I’m hoping that there might end up being a week between them. It’s weird, you finally see them on the screen and it’s like ‘yeay, it’s real, I’ve not just imagined it for 3 months!’. Lol. I think we are telling DH’s older kids tonight, then the wider world! That’s exciting. Last time everybody at work knew from about 7 weeks but this time only really a few on my team knew so it’s nice to actually be able to announce it.

How are you feeling bumblebee? I know you’re expecting AF this weekend? Any signs she’s coming?

How did DH kids react to the news x

No, no sign of AF or any pregnancy symptoms. AF due Saturday/Sunday. We're going out for our annual hubby & wife Xmas do on Saturday. Not sure if/when to test xx

How did DH kids react to the news x

No, no sign of AF or any pregnancy symptoms. AF due Saturday/Sunday. We're going out for our annual hubby & wife Xmas do on Saturday. Not sure if/when to test xx

If it was me going out on the Saturday I would test that morning but that’s just me. Keeping all crossed for you !

Thanks MME I am not holding onto too much hope as I believe I felt O pain on cd21 & we last bd on cd18 as illness had its wicked way with our household but we'll see.

Don’t test until after you’re night out. Maybe just enjoy a nice evening, have a drink, it might be your last for a while!! I know you’re not hung up on it though, I think it’s a good thing, you’ve got that hot tub to look forward to after all!! What will be will be. I tested when I missed my period and got bfn, it was 6 days after when I thought I’d get my period I finally got the BFP.
Kids were fine, just wanted to know if it’s a girl or boy!! Lol. I said we’ll find out when it’s born. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->