Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Well cheap ones you dont feel bad testing everyday, or twice a day!! Lol. But I usually get my positives on first response early result which is usually £8 to £10 for 2, so that starts to be a bit more expensive.

We’ve got an angelcare monitor. It’s a under mattress sensor which picks up tiny movement, like breathing. It’s gone off a few times when he’s been tucked right up at the top or bottom of the cot though. It doesn’t have a camera, but not sure if they do more expensive ones that do. I left DH in charge of buying it.
We do have a camera as well, I was given one by a friend so we have the sound/movement monitor and I have the camera screen on my bedside table so I can see what he’s doing too.
I guess we’re going to need another one soon, I’ll probably just get a sound one for DS, and move the angelcare to the new baby who’ll be in our room for 6 months.

I was thinking the other day of that first night after I had him, that feeling if not wanting to sleep, I didn’t want to take my eyes off him!! It was the same the first night in his own room, I laid there staring at the camera screen fighting the urge to sleep! I’d like to think I’ll be more relaxed this time....maybe! Lol xx

Wait till you get rid of the monitor all together. Gosh that was so hard but I knew I could keep it in there for ever it felt I was spying on her lol x

No :-(... Think am out (tmi) but I've had brown cm this evening. Sure sign the witch will be with me any day. I knew it wouldn't happen quickly but doesn't make it easier. Can't believe people fall pregnant from one night stands.
Honestly we did it every other day for Over a week. What will be will be I suppose x:-k

Could be IB? But you know your own body. So sorry, it must be hard. I know how incredibly lucky I am to have fallen so fast both times.
And a cycle feels like a very long time to wait to have another chance.
When you look into the science of it I think it’s amazing anybody every gets pregnant, the timing needs to be so good, but yes, quite amazing people get pregnant off one night stands.
Had my appointment with midwife today, all fine. Don’t see her now until 28 weeks!! They don’t monitor you so closely with a second pregnancy (if your first was low risk). She also said I could cut down my iron tablets to every other day so that’s good as I have been forgetting them every few days anyway!! Lol xx

Sorry Hun the totally forgot to ask. Am so glad all went ok today. Great news on the iron tablets too.
I am so thankful I have my DD & she is just perfect, my little best buddy.
Could be implantation but never had it with DD & always get brown spotting before AF. Just have to wait for her to show now grrr....

I had IB first pregnancy, totally thought it was AF, as like you get brown spitting/discharge (gross word I know!) before AF. It was just the same, but lasted maybe an hour or two during the evening. Think it was 10 or 11 dpo, at a guess as I wasn’t tracking. Anyway, this pregnancy as you know I had nothing.
Please don’t apologise, you’ve got stuff on your mind. Anyway, it’s not over until it goes red in my book so I’m still going to keep stuff crossed for you! You’re not out until you’re out!!!!
I’m back to work tomorrow, almost 3 weeks off so really can’t complain. Xx

Think am out for this month but more brown discharge and just been to the lo when I wiped there was slight pink tinge. Don't think I'll test tomorrow now just going to wait for AF :-(

Oh no, gutted for you. I’m so sorry, I know you were prepared for it to take a while but it’s still harsh. Sending you a big hug.
X

AF arrived this morning after toying with me all of yesterday leading me to believe it could quite possibly be implantation X well onto CD1. Quite nervous if I don't catch this month as I think I might hold of trying the month after & March as don't really want a Nov or Dec baby. I say that now but then when AF arrives I won't be able to help myself trying x

I’m so sorry to hear this. Was really hoping things would work out for you this month. Have you looked at the pre seed lube? Lots of people have said it’s helped them. Think it provides a hospitable environment for the sperm. Might be worth a go? Xx

That's ladies xx I may look into pre seed. My husband has a slight condition called varicocele also known as (bag of worms) its not noticeable but sometimes causes him pain. Basically he has alot of small vains round one of his testicles which can cause the temperature to raise in his ball & kill off some of the sperm. He's never gone for further test eg sperm count etc as well eventually fell pregnant but the doctor did say he could as it may cause fertility issues!!xx see what happens I suppose?

Never heard of that! So many things can affect fertility, it’s frightening.

It's abit like like varicose veins on your balls :neutral:
If am honest it's kinda made me rethink everything and wonder if we should just have the one child. Thinking back to last time we tried to convince it was just so stressful each month then the worry of the pregnancy and bleeding, the scans, her being undiagnosed breech, emergency C-section & a REALLY tough 1st year, sleep deprivation. Age difference between the babies everything its just really put me off at the moment.
Could be hormones or could be other things influencing my thoughts. Who knows :?

Well that’s really a decision for you and your husband. Maybe go back and re-read this thread from the start, read how strongly you felt back in October about it all. Nobody can say how difficult or easy conception, pregnancy, labour or those first years might be, you have to want it that’s for sure as it takes so much out of you, even if you have easy ones!
My guess is it’s your hormones, but I can totally see why you’d stop and just be happy with your DD too. Xx

Your right BB1982 we had a really bad night with DD too not sure why after her 1st week back. You'd think she'd be shattered X
Suppose we should & can only keep doing what we're doing at the moment X thanks so much BB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->