Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Where are you in your cycle bumble ? Is there a chance this cycle ? X

Peak fertility week cd15, I've just paid the deposit for the girls weekend. Only £85 but not sure if I could cancel if I did fall pregnant this month so probably not x
Tmi but I had so much ewcm on Tuesday it was like a mucus plug gross I know never had that before!

If that happened you could still go, but just be on the mocktails!!! Not quite the same but I did a hen night while pregnant last time and it was fine. I wouldn’t have thought of it but the hen brought along alcohol free fruity cider and it was really nice, made me feel like I was drinking too! Xx

Just got a flashing smiley ! So happy I didn’t miss it !
So if I had 2 dominant folicles on 20th both measuring 15mm they could be between 20-25mm now even more when I do ov. Come on let this be my month

Yeay!!!! Like I said, just a weird long cycle!! Get in that bedroom :sex:

Ovulation pains have started and nipples super sore! It’s happening :D

FX your DD went to bed ok & you got some bd done. Have you tested again today x

Yes it was positive this morning then had quite bad ov pains lunch/afternoon time so I tested again at 7pm and negative! It was def today I know from the pain, we dtd last night and This eve so hoping again This is our month x

Let’s hope so, we’re all rooting for you!! So frustrating just having to wait and see!! You can’t do anything more now. The TWW begins!

DS was up at 4.40am today but it was DH’s day as I have work all weekend. He was very grumpy when I left at 6.30 so I hope they’ve had a good day. And don’t feel to bad, he slept in for him yesterday until 7.30 after waking up for me at 5.15am most of the week!!

Reactions: mme
My dd tends to get us up early on a weekend but won’t get out of bed for school in the week !

Not to bad for me today, a few minutes before 6. I was in bed just before 9pm so I’m happy with that!!
A friend from work went in to be induced on Saturday morning...there is still no news! seriously hoping all is ok!
I can’t believe I’m going to be falf way at the end of this week, how crazy fast has that gone!!

Excellent bb how do you feel ?
11dpo for me tested today and bfn. Af expected Friday

Mme, I’ve been wondering how you’re getting on. I know you probably want to ‘prepare for the worst’ but I do think 11 dpo is still early to get a positive. It’s so hard, but you just do t know until AF shows. But I’m sure you know your body and the usual AF signs etc.
I’m feeling ok thanks. Just sat here thinking how different this pregnancy is to my last one!
DS up at 5.16 today again...groan!! I guess getting up at that time once or twice a week is better than every day like a few months back. I just cope mentally so much better if he wakes at 6 or after xx

Ekk half way already where has time gone it's flown x
Any sign of your friends baby hope all's ok

MME am still routing for you it's not over till AF arrives. Am due Monday, we haven't tried at all this month just used pull out. Great....

In the 5's as a get up just feels so much earlier than in the 6 get up even if it's early 6 so I defo feel your pain. My DD was & still is such an early riser. Xx

Hi Bumblebee,

Yes, she had a girl. It turned out to be a very stressful and traumatic Labour and ended in emergency c-section which is why nobody had heard, guess it wasn’t her first priority to update us all at work which I totally understand!! All’s fine now though.

Had my 20 week scan today, all fine. Was great to see baby jumping around. Anterior placenta which explains why I haven’t quite felt baby as much as I expected at this stage. Just this week it’s changed from tickles to more definite ‘swooshes’ and even a few little internal pokes.

We didn’t find out the sex, so we’re team yellow until baby’s birthday now!! Xx

Yay so glad you didn't find out & hubby stayed strong, I had an anterior placenta too but had nothing to compare to. I just loved feeling her move I really did one of my favourite parts of being pregnant.

Can't wait till it's my turn again :laugh2: X

Your poor friend am glad her & baby are ok though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"