New Answer test!!

I have a appt on the 11 of feb I dont think fmu is my best urine lol I know that sounds, wierd I
did order some ics hopefully they are here !

That's good.....I'm gonna make a call today as well.....I took my last $ test...lol....still nothing.....I'm gonna have to wait till Friday but I'll be working some online too.....

Thats good my doctor didnt give me provera she said she couldnt give it to me because
i didnt have any bloods done I thought that was wierd because my nurse practioner gave
it to me with no bloods before so I cant wait to see what the obgyn will do hoping to have a bfp
by then :)

I just called my doc....turns out I have an 11 month supply of Provera....lol.....oops....did NOT know that....so I'm getting it filled....and picking up some ovulaation tests.....My doc told me I can get pregnant while taking it....I hope it's true....I wonder if it's happened to anyone.....

Yrs its true I got preggo taking provera but ended in a mc I didn't
know I was preggo and I was taling weight loss pills:( I was hoping it would
work like that again this cycle but nope my hubby is trying to get me insurance
throught the V A since he used to be in the military so hoping I can get
my tri care back :)

Oh no...I'm sorry hun! Gosh....that worries me....what if I get pregnant and the Provera causes a m/c?

Tricare is awesome....I used to be a military wife....and I looooooved the insurance....lol....Good luck with that hun...hope you have no problems and get that insurance!!

Took my last frer I think I have a faint bfp I tryed uploading it but
its faint so everytime I try n upload it kinda fades hubbys on the computer
and im on my phone will try again when he gets off hopefully u can see it

heres the best i can do wdyt!!!
[IMG]https://i54.tinypic.com/124bwi1.jpg[/IMG]

It's looking awesome! Keep testing sweetie....I'm praying this is it!! Maybe take it out of the casing....see if it has color! I can't really tell from the pic.....I'm on the edge of my seat girl! Good luck.....

EEEEEEK....I'm so excited for you!

I tryed to get a better pic of it but it wont upload right and i have a really close up one and it shows a very light pink on it i really dont wanna take it out the case lol!!!!

LMAOOOO:rofl: I don't blame you hun....afraid of it disappearing....Hold the pee and test again!! I can't wait to see it get darker!

That was my last test lol im gonna go nuts if i cant poas in the morning:brat: lol ill try in sneak out in the morning and get some before work lol but i do have some ics coming in the mail so i might hold off til that afternoon and see if they came and then test again if they didnt!!!!

That last test I can see a hint of a line not sure of color but i can see it!!!

how bout now!!!
[IMG]https://i53.tinypic.com/9glczr.jpg[/IMG]

I know what you mean...I don't have anymore either....gonna have to sneak out myself to buy some more....lmao

Hey, Summons, can you send me your test in an email, i can tweak it for you...plus i wanna see it closer as I THINK i see something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->